New Finding Dory trailer is up

New Finding Dory trailer is up

youtu.be/MKJA-VLpiCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nfrk2UdEOcQ?t=1m14s
msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/pets-animals/‘finding-nemo’-wasn’t-so-entertaining-for-real-clownfish-now-conservationists-worry-about-‘finding-dory’/ar-BBtbWY1?ocid=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayyy bumping this

Are you ready for a new era of unwanted disney sequels and remakes?

>Original movie 2003
>Pixar left it alone
>FOURTEEN YEARS LATER (14)
>hey lets do a sequel!

im not ready for this shit

Cautiously optimistic.

Ehh... it looks okay.

>there's already a shit ton of merchandise involving the octopus and the whaleshark
The movie isn't even out yet Disney, what are you doing

Blame Ellen

This is Stanton's punishment for John Carter's failure

That's how it works with every Pixar movie

That's just common business practice. You always put out merch before the movie comes out. Star The force awakens stuff was out as early as September of last year.You just have to not put out too much because if it fails ala Green Lantern, then your business partner are stuck with warehouses full of shit they can't sell and it sours future dealings for future films.

So we can go ahead and stick a fork in Pixar at this point right?

Finding Nemo was a good movie but I'm not sure it warranted a sequel. The Octopus and Whale Shark characters are cool and it doesn't look terrible from the trailer so I'm not angry it exists, I'm probably going to end up seeing it.

Also, is the Octopus voiced by Steve Buscemi?

>Guys... guys... guys.... I finally cracked it. Instead of Nemo in a dentist's office fish tank....IT'S ELLEN IN AN AQUARIUM FISH TANK

Box office net profit: $1.2 billion worldwide
Academy Award nominations: 4
Academy Award wins: 2
Finding Marlin Prequel: Green lit
All future original Pixar projects / properties: Shelved

Ed O'Neill

looks much better then what i first expected it would be.
i'm not salty about it anymore.

Do people really thing they get saltwater fish from stores by going to the ocean and scooping up fish?
They're all bred somewhere obviously

>clownfish

youtu.be/Nfrk2UdEOcQ?t=1m14s

Friendly reminder that despite the entire fucking point of the first movie being a fish trying to escape captivity people bought a shitload of Clownfish anyway and combined with that over fishing for aquariums and rising ocean temperatures Clownfish have actually gone extinct in several countries waters and are close to being put on the endangered species list.

If you have friends or family who want to buy a Clownfish after Finding Dory tell them to stop being retarded. Same goes for Blue Tang, they're in a better spot population wise, but people still fish about 300,000 a year and they can't even be bred in captivity like Clownfish.

It depends on the fish, see above. Not all fish are bred easily in captivity and even among those that are some of their population does still come from open waters.

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/pets-animals/‘finding-nemo’-wasn’t-so-entertaining-for-real-clownfish-now-conservationists-worry-about-‘finding-dory’/ar-BBtbWY1?ocid=ansmsnnews11

Whats even more surprising is those same people willing to put down a shit ton of cash for a SALTWATER home aquarium. That shit is hard to maintain, and I wonder how many clownfish died after two months because the idiot owners didnt know what to do

Honestly fish as pets never made much sense to me. If I'm going to have a pet I want something that I can actually interact with. A fish is basically just something pretty to look at that you have to regularly monitor or else it will die. You might as well get a plant.

Yea she wouldn't shut up about wanting to do another one.

Surprised that Marlin isn't female in this one. As that is how Clown Fish work.

yeah but fish MOVE!
My parents got a fishtank for us back in 1992. I think for kids it gives them something to do. Maybe in today's society its not as effective.

In 1992 my parents bought a baby catfish, which lived a whopping 22 years before it died in christmas 2014

Aaaawww
Pics?

Octodad origins.

Even if they do take aquarium fishes from the wild it is not necessarily a bad thing since in many poor areas people are just trying to survive so if let on their own chances are that they will wreck the environment to get some money but if given the option and information to collect ornamental fishes in a sustainable way they will have access to a better income source and a reason to keep the habitat and fish populations healthy. It all comes to education.

Also an aquarium is a great way to teach biology. You have to learn about nitrogen cycle if you don't want your fishes to die. The problem is that the parent's aren't interested in learning either and often see fish as a disposable product like a flower bouquet that dies and is replaced by new flowers.