What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-RVJyNpfDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waited too long so people lost interest. Also it couldn't top Hot Fuzz.

Nothing. It's the second best movie after the trilogy

I personally love it, but it's got a From Dusk Til Dawn-type genre shift in the middle which makes it kinda confusing in terms of tone and message.

The foreshadowing in this is absolutely unparalleled though. Wright is a fucking master.

It's demographic doesn't understand friendship.

>inb4 big momma's house pasta
I hate that pasta because it implies Brits like Big Momma's House.

the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

What did I say

What did I JUST fucking say

It hit too close to home with the bantz

It lacked the comfy, genre bending, gut busting hilarity of the previous two films.

Plus the entire last act was a little too dark for its own good.

this. i didn't like the ensemble cast either. also it felt very "empty" for some reason. like it lacked a lot of weight.

>Simon Pegg and Nick Frost played each others characters for some reason
Couldn't stand pegg. Wasn't funny in the slightest. Also Martin whatever was underutilized. I will say I am glad the ending had somewhat of a unique payoff and didn't feel like a total waste.

Hahaha imagine having such garbage taste. You probably think hot fuzz is the best one too right?

i haven't seen this copypasta in a long time

Sup Forums is the only board where this happens. you see long dead memes come alive after a certain time, unlike Sup Forums which refuses to let their memes die and have like 8 year old memes still used every day

Nothing, probably hit too close to home to some people, causing to trigger high levels of distress in their brains, so they automatically hate it.

Oh look, the contrarian is here!

I felt this song was wasted
youtube.com/watch?v=q-RVJyNpfDk

it's humor where you smile and nod, not humor where you laugh

can't carry a movie with it

Agreed. I really enjoyed the first half and thought it could have worked well as just the old friends reconnecting for a pub crawl. Once the robot thing started, despite some strong points, was pretty mediocre overall.

Nothing. It was pretty good. Obviously the weakest of the trilogy, but that doesn't mean its bad.

>implying Shaun isn't the funniest most heartfelt rewatchable and quotable of the three

I think he was roughly implying exactly that

It came after 2 fantastic movies and didn't quite measure up. Its still good, the whole trilogy is very watchable to this day.

yarp

Stupid robots

All of the "Cornetto Trilogy" are shite. Spaced is the only good thing Pegg's done.

The cast was a bit shit.

It's pretty good on rewatches though.

I felt like I'd seen the "old friends reconnecting and getting down to serious introspection" movie a hundred times, so that bored me to tears. The genre jump was actually welcome, but they kept with the first movie after that.

>Eddie Marsan
>Rosamund Pike
>Pierce Brosnan
>David Bradley
>Reece Shearsmith
>Michael Smiley
>a bit shit

Perhaps I phrased it wrong. I like the cast as individuals, but they didn't really work.

Felt like the casting in Hot Fuzz was miles above it.

I really only felt that Martin Freeman felt out of touch with the rest
Even Rosamund Pike worked, and I don't really like her most of the time

Nothing

its the best one in the trilogy

Shaun > World's > Fuzz

unlikeable cast of characters

nothing, it is an amazing pleb filter

>I'm a fucking moron: The Post

didnt like it that much till the ending and I realized its an 8/10 and a great trilogy end

If anything Shaun was the weakest one imo. Fuzz and World's End are just brilliant.

THE
GREATER
GOOD

this one was quite fun

with that I mean all the people who like it are plebs.

>tfw you're Simon Pegg's character

When I was a kid I didn't see Shaun of the dead because I thought it was some kind of stupid American pie/ scary movie type movie.

>When I was a kid I didn't see Shaun of the dead

The movie, along with the rest of the trilogy, is absolute shit so he didn't miss anything at all.