IQ by country

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7OQJK0j4PR8
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha we're one of the most smartest countries in the whole of Western Europe.

It makes me feel like shit because it reminds me of how bad my country is.

I think people with the highest IQ don't make a silly argument all the time in Sup Forums

Angry, for I every time I see the swaths of red in Africa I know it is because of their lower living standards, lack of education, and malnutrition, all of which were brought upon them by unscrupulous colonial masters.

I would seriously kill myself if I was from any red and yellow countries.

Ho defeating it must feel to know that you're biologically inferior.

indifferent

Why did you post the fake one?

>tfw getting increasingly purple by the day

pretty good desu

need me a dumb lithuanian twink bf

>rice farmers are LITERALLY the smartest people on earth

I expected America would be red, but how could you expect so would be Ireland

It's an average, user. It doesn't mean that everyone from a red country has a low IQ.

why have a lithuanian when you can have abo?

IQ is something only brainlets argue and obsess about

can't possibly feel worse than knowing that you're literally owned by your biological "inferiors"

youtu.be/7OQJK0j4PR8

It still means that their children can regress back to low iq.

I don't think a Swede can understand these "forbidden facts" about race and intelligence.

High iq non-whites are inferior to low-iq whites because their children will regress back to their racially determined iq.

Not that bad and not so good.

>reddit spacing
>replying to your own post
>making antiBlack posts
>not having enough IQ points to realize low levels of development cause low IQs
Go back.

Why does the Left hate science?

you have a terrible understanding of regression to the mean and statistics.

>t. Biologically inferior brainlet that doesnt understand how statistics (and IQ) work

I'm sorry the truth hurts subhumans like you so much.

I thought whites were supposed to be smart

>Smartaly

I've met chavs, this can't be true

Whites dominate kikes and chinks when it comes to culture, creativity and human decency.

It's been 60 years you nigger, and Africa has only got worse since we've taken our boots off their necks

>chinks smarter than indians

spot the bullshit right away

That map is incorrect. Guatemalan and Spanish children have the same IQ

>and Africa has only got worse

Literally fake news. Go back to Sup Forums.

test

I feel anything but I see that most of the results are ambiental caused

Human decency is literally the only thing that whites dominate Chinese and Jews in. But who needs that anyways?

>Go back to Sup Forums

>Muh pol

Leftists should be sent to non-white countries to increase their iq.

regression to the mean isn't a feature of a given individual's genes, it's a feature of statistics. a high iq non-white's genes don't magically become dysfuntional, it's just that he is more likely to meet a dumb person than a low-iq white.

Dumbest person in Denmark

can you even name 5 african countries you shitbird?

Europeans have close results,no huge difs. But is also good to understand human pops differences. Buj et al study just on europeans IQ

That person would still have a higher iq than you Tyrone.

>their children will regress back to their racially determined iq

Screencapping this for the dumbest posts on int thread.
It's over Dane has discovered (((genetics)))

>tfw to intelligent to have a stable, prosperous cunt

>a high iq non-white's genes don't magically become dysfuntional, it's just that he is more likely to meet a dumb person than a low-iq white

Oh so you agree your race is inferior and subhuman. Good to know.

>It still means that their children can regress back to low iq
I don't think you understand what regression towards the mean actually means. It's a statistical phenomena whereby, in normally distributed data with some random variance, data points in a second measurements, compared toward the first, on average tend toward the mean.
If you think about it is in fact very logical: data points that are normally distributed are much more likely to be centered around the mean (68.2% of all points are within 1 standard deviation of the mean). Thus, non-fixed variables are likelier to affect the aggregate sum such that it |x_2 - μ| < |x_1 - μ|. I.e. if you got lucky, on an IQ test let's say, you're less likely to get as lucky a second time and similarly if you got unlucky you're less likely to get that unlucky a second time.

It does not mean that their IQ is lowered upon additional measurements nor does it magically do away with the strong heritability of IQ.

Stefan Molyneux clearly does not understand this, the same way he doesn't understand r/K selection theory. It's just fancy words he use to impress naïve viewers/listeners.

You're both retarded.

A high Iq person will most likely copulate with a high IQ person

If IQ is highly related to genetics then two high IQ parents are more likely to produce a high IQ offspring

Ofc it's incorrect, the data is flawed as fuck and inconsistent, the author is a literal white supremacist

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn

That meme map gets posted here near daily as stormfag propaganda

>mexican discussing intelligence

LMFA OOOOO

>SPLC

Zionist anti-white propaganda center.

If he's a white supremacist, why would he purposefully make Italians look like the most intelligent people of Europe? No white supremacist ever considered us white

>>Subhuman
>>t. Dane

Fantastic projection, Dane.

Helmuth Nyborg why are you on Sup Forums?

Yes, and I'd bet your ancestors probably came from them

Spotted the unironic /poltard

Tyrone btfo

Mongols as well, lol

feels good to know that your IQ is at least 150% the average and that your fellow countryman will bow for you

How does it feel to be an inferior race Jose?

>America is dumb
>Most of the Nobel Prize winners in mathematics, physics, engineering, etc. are from USA

You tell me Bjorn, ever heard of reproductive fitness?

>Most of the Nobel Prize winners in mathematics, physics, engineering, etc. are from USA

And most of them are white. What a coincidence?

>>And most of them are JEWISH

Fixed it for you.

>white
*Jewish

>Poland 105
seems legit

Also
>Nobel prize in mathematics
>Nobel prize in engineering

A general rule: Jewish (((accomplishments))) should be considered nepotism.

nice pic

>What a coincidence?
Yes, it's almost as though most Americans are white. Truly a stunning discovery.

>A
>FUCKING
>THUMBNAIL

It is legit,in fact it is the only real study with methodology done on european about IQ

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekiq/iq.pdf

yes, but given a large population and several generations the iq is going to come close to the mean either because the child has a low iq in spite of high-iq parents or one of the moderately high-iq progeny choose a lower iq mate.
of course it's better explained with maths as has done

>"USA has the most Nobel prizes!"
>they were won by Jews
>"then they don't count"
Amazing logic and argumentative skills there

If high IQ people breed with other high IQ people over several generations they stop being part of the overall population.
You can see royal families as examples of this. However, they bring in fresh blood once a while.
This process happens among elite university students and families. They all live, breed, and associate with each other. Sometimes fresh blood is brought in with students from lower classes that can prove their ability.

>the (((Nobel))) prize

The problem is with Jews is that they're not genetically monolithic. Middle Eastern Jews are basically arabs, whereas European Jews are almost entirely white. All the Jews who've won Nobel Prizes are all Ashkenazi European Jews that all look very white

>If high IQ people breed with other high IQ people over several generations they stop being part of the overall population.
I suppose from a societal perspective that might be the case, however statistically they are still members of the set of all people in the population.

Fuck that noise. Jews cannot be white. Not a single true white nationalist would consider them to be white.

Ashkenazi Jews are actually closest to Southern Italians, only inbred to cosmic proportions

Jared Taylor does. In fact, he's married to one.

I know but people don't live statistical lives. For the most part, lower class people and higher class people don't breed with each other. It's the large middle class that both moves downward and upward. The middle class connects the top and the bottom.

But the Ashkenazi look white, act white and are genetically white. What other criteria is there?

>act white
do they shoot up schools?

Guys, what the fuck is wrong with Ireland?

This isn't how ANY of this works.

Christ, you're probably from one of those red countries seeing how bad your understanding of genetics is.

do you mean to say that high iq people form an endogamous group of their own? that doesn't seem to be the case.

I don't know, but they definitely don't rape anyone and don't shit in the streets like T*rks

No, not completely endogamous.

Yes

FUCKING WALLOONS DRAGGING US DOWN I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More IQ more depression

You just gotta realize that in this world everybody is looking out solely for their own self-interests. This applies to high-IQ smart intelligent people as well. If there another equally intelligent person in the room, it dilutes the value of that singular person's genius and that's why it will never be an 3ndogamous group. There will always need to be some peons to slave for the superior race.

but endogamous enough to constitute a population category of their own? no group is completely endogamous after all.
i think you mean "endogamous groups with high average IQ" rather than "the high IQ group".

>taking samples from just one city and applying the average to the whole country

how to write???

why are asians smart?
>
>Why does the Left hate science?

Low IQ countries are also more biologically successful since they, ya know, actually breed instead of getting their countries ran over by low IQ burdens

And this is why genocide is the answer