Why does every non-white male worship white women when 95% of them look like this? Inferiority complex?

Why does every non-white male worship white women when 95% of them look like this? Inferiority complex?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/intermarriage-in-the-u-s-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like how whypipo go ape shit over asian women while they are meh.

What kind of dinosaur is that?

because apparently non-white women are even worse on average

Only third world nonwhites do it because it's a status symbol thing.

godzillaaaaa

You formulated the question in a dumb way. That's not the norm.

Men and women like exotic partners. Whatever looks exotic to them, they want it. As simple as that.

this. if there were a better option they'd go for it. closest option are asian girls, that's how big the gap is

White women are delicious.

>all these greek posters itt

I have a pale fetish, its nigger tier and Im ashamed of it, I also like heavily tanned white women which is another fetish

what do you think we go to greece on vacation for

>projecting your racial preferences onto everybody

>Why does every non-white male worship white women
But this is wrong

I see you coming you fucking cannibal

Do you speak for all white men or something

>closest option are asian girls, that's how big the gap is
blacc>>>>>everything

what are you trying to say? hijab-wearing durkas are better because of an okcupid chart? half of them can sort of pass as white anyway

Lie.
Most people have yellow fever.

You seemed to imply that whites were the most sought after women followed by Asians.
I was just showing that that was wrong.

This. If anyone claims to like blonde girls, they likely look like pic related.

Chi here. White girls are pretty.

>gandukistan

surprised blacks respond to latinas the least. thought they were their favorite type after whites

TAYTAY IS PERFECT

Source me senpai

dont judge me

theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

Not true, I've seen plenty of non-whites who live in the First World do it as well.

Mmm not my case babyboy. I praise big black fat bunda. Wypepo sucks

yeah your fucking border hopping spic cousins

So are girls from every other race.

Same reason whiteoid males worship disgusting Asian apes, it looks exotic

racist

I only like white women when they have reddish/pink colored skin. Actual white skin like Taylor Swift's is disgusting.

How are white people exotic in the 21st century lol? You're all over the media

I didn't know this was so old, have they ever done an update?

The fact that they are all over the media doesn't change the fact that they look different from other races and that males are always attracted to females that look foreign. Also, never call me white again

I'm probably brainwashed by the white devil but I think white girls are "pretty" while other girls are "hot" if that makes any sense.

she's not bad more femenine than how real white women look like

white women are immoral and edonists

>that males are always attracted to females that look foreign.
Yeah, sure, are European males going out of their way to fuck Middle Eastern or African refugees?

>Yeah, sure, are European males going out of their way to fuck Middle Eastern or African refugees?
Of course, too bad most immigrants are males

When people say they prefer exotic parters, they are just memeing. Most people prefer their own race, and the few that don't are almost always marrying with WHITE men/women. Notice how few interracial relationships there are between non-whites with other non-whites. Exotic my ass.

I wouldn't say worship I'm not obsessed. Most off my gfs haven't even been actually white.

If you mean why am I attracted to them? Idk theyre pretty cute. I know there's a lot of roasties and crazy ones but for the most part they're nice people. Usually raised right as well. They are more loyal and marriage material than white guys think. Maybe it's different for white guys cause they actually know them better but from the outside looking white girls seem great. And no I don't see them as a status symbol. They're just girls to me. You're crazy if you wouldn't marry a girl like Taylor swift just because she has no ass.

Why are Filipino men so obsessed with my pale skin?

Fuck off you sand Canadian

they're fucking phillipino, doesn't take a genius to figure it out

>White male - white female 41
What's up with that? People like strange?

It's probably okcupid or something. The chart should be taken with a grain of salt.

whypipo lol

Obsessed

It's not about the skin color you fucktard
It's about the facial features and body type

Question still stands

i use to like white women then realized most of them have some issues. Maybe I'm generalizing but most of them have at least one thing wrong with them.

.t mexican

The patrician's choice is latina women.

Is like asking American males about Asian women obsession.

We just like white women.

>We just like white women.
Obviously God demanded that every shitskin loves them over their own women. Fuck off.

Americans and whites are obsessed with foreign women and especially nonwhite women overall and they have more success in the topic. Don't you think is fair that we have preferences, too?

Don't be such a beta, for god's sake.

I think blonde hair is ugly

1. No, they aren't, the fuck you're talking about, they constantly make posts about how non-white women are ugly shits (specially Black and MENA) or just good for pump and dump.
2. No, cause I don't like self-hating house niggers. Also, two wrongs don't make a right.
3. Don't be such a hypocrite, I know you're the faggot that constantly posts about >muh criollo conspiracy to keep the Amerindian man down yet you're here defending your worship of white women? Lol. Take a bullet.

Go and see the real life.

Sup Forums doesn't represents society.

Seems you're more interested in your "shitskin" people than him, tell me who is the hypocrite. In your mind you're covered by shit, but people don't depict themselves in that pathetich way.

*represent

>Why does every non-white male worship white women

what?

wtf looks like me

If European males didn't prefer exotic women your country wouldn't exist. No mestizos, mulattos or castizos my friend.

Are you an angry female? That's not true.

Maybe guys don't want you cause you're not attractive

t. Chi

So let non-european men like their exotic (white) women. Who gives a fuck

Are you retarded or does the fact that there were no European women here in any great number not cross your mind?

The grass is greener on the other side of the road.

I'm talking about real life, stupid fuck. Last part of your comment doesn't even make sense, learn some English, pinche retardado.

I'm a CHI that has dated a few white grils and although they're prettier, they have this terrible entitled personality and act very fake all the time. Maybe it's just the area where i'm at but I'm sticking to other CHIs from now on.

I’m male, you dumb CHI and you know it’s true or largely true.

Any south european - american girl won't have the problem that you describe.

I didn't thought on that possibility.

I'm not even trying, your pussy must be very hungry of cocks to make this post.

Not even American sexpats want to fuck you.

Feel a little of this. You should apply for mail bride companies, Latinas are only useful to be lame housekeepers.

Look for statistics, see the reality.

The problem you sue is the other way around in real life.

This. White women are useless. Brown girls are top tier

it's status seeking. non-white men think they'll be accepted if they get a white trophy wife

nah they're just prettier. the end.

Kek. Do both your hate for Latina women and worship of white pucci stem from mommy issues? I remember you said you Native/Mestizo dad married a white woman and that you were butthurt you weren't Indigenous and couldn't speak any Native language :(((((

Black here. Non-white people don't want to marry or wife white women they just want to fuck them. At the end of the day non-whites still go back to their race.
>Inb4 I saw this one black guy and his white wife on the street
Race-mixing isn't as common as you think it is

Tons of white girls have ass. Taylor is like 178cm and skinny, bad example. it comes down to white girls having prettier faces and prettier pussies. Non-white women can be hot but they can never be beautiful in a way a white blonde with blue/green eyes can be. And then you have the pussy, white pussy is small, pink (with usually pink asshole) and tight. Its god tier, brown girl pussy looks less inviting.

You're wrong, almost in all the things you said.

I don't really have issues with race on dating, but I can tell what happens in my country and the rest.

White women always have been appreciated here. But for several reasons, the only ones "getting" a bit from white people were women hence foreigner-whores have existed since ever.

If you want to talk about the problem, you're not the guilty in fact you're sort of a victim. The upper hand isn't yours.

t. white girl

Wut? Black men out-marry at double the rate than Black women lol. See this:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/intermarriage-in-the-u-s-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia/

It's the same in Canada and the UK (in fact, I think that in these two countries a majority of Black men out marry).

Its a sad thing they will show you a picture of an attractive non-white woman and you can see she has european ancestors and european features. Its very very sad but that's reality white women are at the top. You take a girl that's half mexican half white, bring her down in mexico she is already worth 5x more than the average mestiza.

sopa de blanca uma delícia

there's a difference between wanting to worship and wanting to make a butt slut

What’s your background? Guessing either CHI or Middle Easterner

white and 1/8th mexican but that's so little it doesn't matter , i speak the truth.

>i speak the truth.
>likes shit tier blondes with blue/green eyes

I guess you're right in that sense. I think it's a mixture of inferiority complex if your from 3rd world or not American, the desire to have better genes, a status symbol cause white people usually have more money, or it could be that they are found more attractive due to their more diverse features. It could be any one of those reasons or a mix of all. They could just be attractive.

Why exactly are you excluding American non-whites from this?

White women are absolute top tier, dumbass. It's not our fault that their men are emasculated pussies and MGTOW faggots.