N*rdic subhumans , how does this make you feel?

n*rdic subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class n*rdics. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the n*rdics all it would take to destroy this community is one MED bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% n*rdic town until suddenly a couple of MED bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic n*rdic husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the n*rdic women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their MED children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior MED bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

excellent thread

its winter you medtards, theres no nordics to fuck

Very good thread

>nu-kraots
WHERE

Have you met any MEDs?

They are emotive and feminine manlets. The feminisation of men originated there.

>MED bull
you realize that most sandniggers are scrawny manlets that need to attack in groups of 5-10 right+ no one finds them attractive except fat white trash

Nordics are easily BTFO by everyone

We're only BTFO'd by ourselves.

except they aren't. an average nordic woman could easily BTFO a lone manlet afghan

Still, without exception, it hits me like a brick in the face every single time I realize there are people who actually believe Sup Forums memes.

A knee to the ugly and stupid n*rdic face!

>You are not white

Yeah! so why they are getting raped,Sven?

because they're being attacked by large groups of them and our government supports it. do you really think women like emotional, scrawny manlets that look half-ape?

>he thinks it's a skin color thing

And what does an afghan have to do with a Mediterranean?

>He thinks I care

misread as MENA, Mediterraneans are almost non-existant here. You're not mediteranean, btw.

theyre pretty much the same thing

>getting this btfod

I don't even hate meds, I just pity them for what they are. They will never know what it's like to have beautiful blonde hair. They will never know what the world looks like at 190 cm above the ground.
To me these meds are just insects. I step on them and I forget about them permanently.

No, we were colonized by a Mediterranean country why would not it be?

That is why Norway has the same bases as Mediterranean countries.

When I said Brazil is 1st world?

sluts migrate to south during winter

N*rdoids btfo

>we were colonized
so all of africa is european now, nice!

>Implying that the Portuguese did not come here in large scale to LIVE here

Is this the plot of the new God of War?

>I don't even hate meds, I just pity them for what they are. They will never know what it's like to have beautiful blonde hair. They will never know what the world looks like at 190 cm above the ground.
>To me these meds are just insects. I step on them and I forget about them permanently.

Yes