WTF am I supposed to do

I hate Shillary with a burning passion, but due to principles I can't vote for Trump. Trump imho is just as bad as most Democrats, but Shillary is worse.

I wan to vote Constitution party, but at the same time my vote is key (I vote in a swing state). What am I supposed to do?

pic completely unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/432124/donald-trump-republican-nomination-if-trump-nominated-say-goodbye-welfare-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shameless self bump for interest

Foreigners should really stay out of American politics.

I am a US citizen Canabro.
born and raised in America

>mexican
>voting in us politics

what are your "principles" Mr. (((Expat)))

American Conservative

Basically the Values of Reagan, Eisenhower, ect.

What principles apply to Trump? What dont you like about him?

Just don't vote?
Not voting = empowering everyone else

>in b4 housing illegal immigrants

It's never stopped them before.

there is a difference between being a ex-patriot and being deported because your a illegal pablo

in either case you dont get to vote so moral dilemma solved

His misunderstanding of Economics
t. Economics student

He wanting to reduce American involvement in the world landscape.

He attacking Cruz and Kasich and having no discipline instead of attacking Shillary.

He not wanting to end welfare

the lists goes on tbqh

and yet you are so pathetic you live in mexico now.

build wall pedro.

I came here to school falam. I am in no way paying my kidney and 200K more in student loans for shitty af education.

Came where its cheap and accredited

>I'm so pathetic I had to go to Mexico for school

kys

Eisenhower used the military to push desegregation, expanded the department of welfare, and soaked the rich with a 90% top tax rate. Bill Clinton was surprisingly similar friendo

Trump had 16 competitors. You think he would have made it this far being a neocon cuck?

Why should we fight gay wars in islamic countries solely to help out jews?

Source on the welfare thing?

How does he not understand economics? Thats his whole deal.

nigger you are a fucking mexican

there's about a dozen scholarships you can take JUST for being a minority and vaguely brown. Affirmative action and 'diversity" are on your side, dont give me that bullshit

>"Trump imho is just as bad as most Democrats, but Shillary is worse."
>"Shillary is worse."

There's your answer. If you think one candidate is even a little bit better than the other, you need to vote for them.

>going to school in mexico
No, you're a beaner. No white person would be that fucking stupid.

Don't ever darken our doorstep again you filthy mexishit.

A guy taking classes in Mexico knows more about economics than a CEO of a billion dollar company, okay senpai sure.

Is being retarded a requirment to be a tripfag? Please stay in Mexico when you flunk school okay.

>what is the media?
I am sure Trump will sway the Media to help him win in Novemeber
>what is exploitation of resources?

sauce
nationalreview.com/article/432124/donald-trump-republican-nomination-if-trump-nominated-say-goodbye-welfare-reform

One thing is to say he understands them, another thing is for him to actually understand them.

NAFTA for example has made Americans able to obtain cheaper products, this allows Americans to use the money in other items, which might be American. Now when we buy from foreigners, we buy in USD, they will use the USD to buy products from America. The money does not simply just banish.

When I lived in the Mexican border I saw this constantly. Americans crossing, purchasing goods and services cheaper in Mexico, then the Mexicans will cross to America and buy top quality goods and services.

You don't have principles. You don't want to vote temp because he said mean things.

American falam

also, Using Affirmative Action is Nigger tier.

But principles, Donald J. Trump is so unpalatable I cant simply vote for him.
same would have gone for Kasich or Bush

Eisenhower really wasn't a conservative, and Hillary is about as liberal as Reagan.

Jill Stein

Gary Johnson

Holy fuck look at your other options or fucking write down Walt Disney if you're really that indecisive.

35% top tax rate and he reformed welfare; kicking many off. How again was Clinton like Eisenhower, you illiterate child?

>Expat=Traitor

You deserve everything coming to you. Burn in mexi-hell, traidor.

It's Trump or Hillary.. one of them will be the next PoTUS. If you really love the Constitution you can't contribute to putting a Democrat in the White House.. for the love of god.

>stein
literally a fucking meme
>Johnson
>A libertarian in favor of Gun control
wut?

You can't vote anyways beanie so don't fret.

No, you are beaner. If you were a real American, youd be home making america great.

This guy is right.You should gone to Puerto Rico

>ITT proof that Sup Forums needs to remove flags

You autists seriously can't have a fucking civil conversation with someone simply because of their flag.

>16 competitors
100 ants are still ants. I'd say maybe four of the other candidates were worth anything. Cruz, who emerged as the number 2, was basically a Huckabee/Santorum candidate. Cruz only made it as far as he did because the #NeverTrump idiots held their collective noses and cast ballots for him.

>Welfare
For the last decade, the right has actively worked to dismantle social security and Medicare. Trump wants to leave social security untouched and let the government use more leverage to negotiate with drug companies.

>Economics
I was in the top 10 UT2k4 ladders for months after release. That doesn't mean I knew the first thing about game design

>what is draining the Mexican system dry?
Fuck off, I am doing all I can for my nation desu

this, Seriously pisses me off I can't say shit because everyone just yells Build wall.

What principles are those?
In most cases people have been fed massive loads of bullcrap about how something Trump said means something it does not mean to convince them he is something or other he is not.
I disagree with plenty of what he has said, but it's no worse for me than most other elections I've taken part in. It's always a process of elimination and not a matter of voting for who you truly like.

So basically you're saying that Clinton was more conservative than Eisenhower? I guess I can acquiesce to that.

You could be a drama queen.
Oh, wait...

Dude I went through the same thing. I'm a very hardcore libertarian and wanted Rand Paul, a long shot I know, but he was my guy.

As a 2nd amendment supporter I asked myself who would be better to defend the 2nd, becuase it is the most important defense we have against the tyranny of the state. Factor in the Supreme Court nominee and to me the answer is clear get on board the Trump train or be disarmed so Shitllary and the Dindus can destroy the USA.

Just post an American passport or anything that can prove that you are indeed an American.

Vote for Trump or jump off a bridge with a noose around your neck. Those are the best options you have. I don't care about your "muh conscience" dilemma over your retarded "principles." If you can't see that America needs Trump right now you don't understand shit anyway, I'm confident about that.

Your Mexican nation. You are no American, calling yourself one is just you lying to yourself

>Constitution party
Hell yeah dude, i'm voting for Darrell Castle and will have no regrets doing so. Fuck the Democrats and Republicans.

> I can't vote for Trump because he doesn't support illegal immigration

Fuck off you dumb spic.

Vote third party if you can't bring yourself to vote for the God-Emperor himself. The two party system is a farce and needs to be eliminated anyway

be a cruz missile

He doesn't necessarily want to reduce our involvement. He doesn't want us to be where there isn't any real benefit. Half the time we get blamed for shit we didn't do because we gave in to baby states crying out for our help, at our own funding.
He's a bully and a boisterous ass. I could say plenty worse about plenty of other presidents who still did OK everything considered.
He also seems to want to help other nations that haven't done shit for us either, though, so I don't know where that comes from.

>Trump
>best option
The dude has no idea how to politician. He's had no experience in politics whatsoever. This was proven by what was told to Kasich when being offered the VP position. It was something along the lines of, "You will be the most powerful VP. You will have control over most affairs".
Basically what any person who can put 2 and 2 together can take from this is that Trump wants this position purely for a title.

You're right you're right, my record is totally corrected now.

For all Anons that don't believe me

imho, Trump wants this to expand his business deals, NAFTA has brought more Competition from Mexico and Canada, which makes any crony capitalist nervous.

We shall see if he wins what he will do with all that power. but I doubt he will actually help the American people

hola mi hombre

Nice fake passport. Reported, enjoy getting turned away at the border.

>no Name visible
>No identification numbers
how would you report me m8?

You're an expat. You have expatriated from the USA and are now a Mexican beaner. Go make Mexico something decent.

Neocons like Robert Kagan and others who supported destabilizing Iraq, Afghanistan, Lydia, Syria, and others are falling behind Hillary
>inb4 fuck Muslims
I'd rather them live under a dictatorship than an Islamic anarchy that spills into civilized lands

Your principals are worthless unless the countries' whiteness is preserved, as someone living in Mexico, I am confident you understand that Mexicans vote into power people who will deliver gibs, namely Marxists.

tl;dr: A white nationalist that is willing to lose on principal if it means he gets to extend 'muh constitution' onto pedro and sanchez, has, in the end, no principles worth noting

You forgot your US proxy.

>I'd rather them live under a dictatorship than an Islamic anarchy that spills into civilized lands
If that's how you want it, fine, but that's just throwing your own and other Americans freedom down the drain for the sake of safety, which is entirely opposed to how this country was founded.

Not every conservative is a white supremacist you slack jawed anachronistic cancer.

Place of birth, date of issue and your ugly fucking face are clearly visible

Neocons do not protect American freedom, neither here, nor abroad.

Having Trotskyists in charge is the thing that is entirely opposed to the countries' founding

Pinche chairo callate mejor. I can smell the burnt tortillas and frijole breath from here. Trump is gonna deport all you anchor babies.

I didn't fall the the racial meme

I don't give two fucks if you are white, Asian, Hispanic, ect.

All I care is that you genuinely believe in the Constitution.

No Dictatorships. no Emperor Gods

no one cares

build wall Jesus.

>I'd rather THEM live under a dictatorship than an Islamic anarchy that spills into civilized lands
Not US wtf are you talking about? As in Hillary will be the war hawk destabilizing Muslim countries. So how is voting for Trump throwing away my and other Americans freedom compared to what Hillary will do? The constitution doesn't say to spread democracy around the fucking world

You'd fit in much better back in National Review, friend.

What are you conserving? The constitution will not work with a country full of Mexicans.

Reagan banned guns, increased inflation and ran a failed war on drugs. Hes not a constitutionalist at all.

>them
Yeah, didn't read that right. Makes a lot more sense now.

Stop acting like you don't already know the answer and are scared to admit it. Clinton is a trade and business friendly establishment politician who won't do anything to destabilize the market and broader economy. And by the way Texas, quit electing idiots like Lou Gohmert to DC

If you don't vote for Trump then you are supporting Hillary and are ending the Constitution.
If you are not voting for Trump because you need your candidate to be just the right fountain blend of Sprite and Mr Pibb, then you are making a mistake.
Voting records are public. Without Trump there will be a civil war.
The only options are Trump and Hillary.

Blacks and Mexicans don't give a fuck about the Constitution, they act on group interest, not on values or principles.

Hispanics already have the kind of country they want, and it is not one ran on the US Constitution.

Here are the bad news: It doesn't matter who wins, there's nothing you can do.
It doesn't matter who wins, there's nothing you can do.

Don't worry, the congress will move forward at its pace no matter what.

Vote for that Green Party dude.

There are a lot of people in your position. If all of you actually thought you could make a difference and voted for the Green Party dude, he's win.

Why do you dislike trump? Have you actually listened to what he has to say, or are you basing your opinion of him on media coverage and on the types of people who support him?

Originally I didn't support him because I saw the close minded people who did and thought "I'm not like them". I saw trump as a racist/misogonist/bigot- but when i actually looked in to it, he hadn't said anything that was terribly offensive. As I listened to his stance on issues more, I came to understand his opinions and positions. I actually think he would be a fine leader.

an hero

build wall paco

I mean if it came down to it I probably would rather live under a dictatorship, whether fascist, commie, or secular Muslim than a full Islamic gov but no, my post meant if we can stop spreading "democracy" all willy nilly that'd be greaaaaat

What exactly is it you think is going to happen to the Constitution if Shillary wins? Do you even know how many Supreme Court seats are going to be up? Fuck you and your "principals", you selfish asshole.

Reagan broke inflation you taco bowl. Prior to Reagan inflation would increase 6% to 13% every year. Volker temporarily increased the Federal Interest Rate to nearly 20%, and inflation has been around 3% for 3 decades.

>taking the word of a #nevertrump
>taking the word of the one man famine Kasich

Trump's camp has denied ever offering him VP, which holds just as much credibility as Kasich's claim but isn't a blow to Trump so I can see why you would ignore it.