If you've ever read this book...

If you've ever read this book, you know full and well that by the end the author unapologetically mentions destroying/killing the Jews at least a dozen times.

He calls them germs, rats, parasites, traitors, vermin, disease and other insults. Hitler hated Jews and he was very very proud of going down in history as the person who declared full war against them in hopes of saving the human race. Hitler was PROUD of the Holocaust.

What I don't understand is why you guys shame away from it. You try and convince people it wasn't real. You do not deny the anti-antisemitism. You also don't deny that a man who writes about supporting slavery and racism had dictatorial powers over an already Jew-hating country. Why is it so hard to admit that he used his war machine to destroy 6 million Jews?

Why is it so hard for you to accept that Nazis committed genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hyrcanus#Conquests_of_John_Hyrcanus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom#Religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Obadiah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Extermination_of_the_Amalekites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care if they did.

Tru

1:
>Sup Forums is one person

2:
By and large, we don't, we generally assert that the figure is exaggerated and the majority of deaths were due to disease and famine as opposed to a concerted extermination effort. Both of these are backed by historical records. If the Holocaust happened as its benefactors described there would be no need for laws that forbid questioning it; yet these laws exist and are enforced religiously.

>Both of these are backed by historical records
By who?
Zundel? Leuchter? Irving?

too bad I read this and you are lying.

It's like you jews have no conscience.

You lie and you lie and you lie and it never stops.

How are we supposed to coexist with psychopaths like you?

how?

pages? quote me right now you faggot

how what retard?

There is no such thing as genocide in this book.

Fuck off retard liar

how am i lying?

he mentions eradicating them chapter 11

retarded faggot

i believe it was an attempted genocide as there are still jews left

wtf I hate holocaust deniers now

wtf, i hate books now

Hmm

>he mentions eradicating them chapter 11
That's not true. Chapter 11 mentions no such thing.

Nice try, I have this book just here.

First there is two Chapter 11 since the book is divided in three parts.

One is about race, it does not even mention jews, the second is about to propaganda.

Stop embarassing yourself liar.

Ausrottung = root out, töten = kill
Adi used the first term, rather than the second

He just wanted to quell their influence and deport them.

At least try harder.
Or get with the times.

Read Faurisson on the question of the gas chambers, he explains it all.
I do think the Einsatzgruppen massacres were true - though probably exaggerated in scale (Babi Yar).
The strange thing in all this is the laws concerning "negationnism". Its like the Holocaust is a religion, with the Jews as Jesus who died for our gentile sins - nationalism. The fact that you are not allowed to ask questions is damning enough for me.

>mfw Auschwitz inmate waterpolo team plays against guard team

>DON'T FEAR INVESTIGATION? OH WAIT XD
>DON'T FEAR IT? OH WAIT
The retard who wasted time on this is so self absorbed. No one fears investigation but your (((overlords))). Look at all the snide verbose bullshit in this infographic. Only women or numales write like this, nice try you stupid shill.

>snide verbose bullshit
>only fine when they're in my infographs not yours, kike

>As if killing 1 million jews isn't as bad.

They have to earn their shekels somehow.

You know you kikes destroyed SA.

I hate you motherfuckers.

I recall quite a few Anglos and Goys involved too - much more in terms of numbers actually.

Hitler did not perpetrate a Holocaust of the Jews, but he was going to. The Holocaust is a lie, that alone should lead people to the truth, the truth that once they realized they lied about this and why, to destroy the White Aryan race of Adam, the Adamic race, then you realize the truth that the fucking Jews should have been exterminated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herodian_dynasty
Strabo 16.2.34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hyrcanus#Conquests_of_John_Hyrcanus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom#Religion
Psalms 137:7-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Obadiah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Extermination_of_the_Amalekites

>Germany just went through hyperinflation due to Jews wrecking the war machine of Germany
>Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Coincidence?

Have you ever heard the expression "Hitler did nothing wrong" ?
Sums it up pretty well.
Now fuck off.

>be Jews
>get holocausted
>lol never again
>immediately start holocausting palestinians.

God is gonna punish the shit out of you fucking stupid Jews.

Don't take the bait gentlemen this guy is full of s*** I've read this book multiple times cover to cover you know where is anything even remotely close to the victim fantasy narrative lunacy that op states is even alluded to.

>Why is it so hard to admit that he used his war machine to destroy 6 million Jews?

[citation needed]

>Why is it so hard to admit that he used his war machine to destroy 6 million Jews?
because there is no proof 6 million died

the text is so small you can't even read it

>knows i haven't made the graph
>pretends not to so he can focus on ad-hominem attacks instead
You seem to be the emotional one here.

>Hitler didn't genocide the Jews ...
>but we should totally slaughter the Jews, because Hitler said so

The real Mein Kampf is in a vault somewhere.

This kike book isn't worth anyone's time.

This board is for news and politics not world leader fan-fiction

I don't deny the events that the "holocaust" describes, but I do deny the numbers and also heavily criticize how the Jews turned it into a card they pull for every little thing.

They turned the holocaust into an industry and seemingly disregard every other nation or people who also suffered heavy losses during WW2, they think they're special.

When you have a rabbit that is eating your garden you call it what it is. A pest. A parasite. A nuisance. You don't sugarcoat it. But that doesn't mean you have to kill the rabbit.

But that doesn't matter, it's moot whether or not the holocaust happened. Why?

Because what matters is whether the jews were the pests they were claimed to be. In America, now, it is obvious that they are predominantly parasites, anti-American and subversive. In fact, the way the Jews in America act mirrors how Hitler described them in 1933.

We need to deport every jew now.

The red cross, the records Israel fought so hard to stop being released, their records show around 250,000 Jews died in German concentration camps.

We'll also ignore that 6 million dead Jews is one of their prophecies. We'll also ignore that (((they))) accused the Soviets offsetting 6 million parasites starve to death more then once.

And we'll also ignore the hundreds of (((witness))) statements that have not only been proven false but absolutely ridiculous.

@83120847
There a reason why you blocked me? Why come on here if you need a safe-space? This is Sup Forums-related and I'm not spamming.
The real one is online - in pdf - how can you not locate it?

750k people+ were gassed to death using a submarine diesel tank transported from the ocean the jews were then buried then all were dug up and creamted using no accelerants just a bit of wood under some train tracks and they were entirely turned to dust no teeth or bones remained and this dust was just scattered over the surronding area

not a single excavation has takaen place except for the (((smithsonion)) hoax which found sharks teeth and misidentified a pottery stamp as a star of david of the gas chamber total fraud

lidar survey show no mass graves nd the whole idea of a fake train station duping almost a million jews into being gassed by their fellow jews alll held by just a single barbed wire fence interspersd with dead trees and being whipped into their deaths by 'ivan the terrible' who cut off breasts and threw babies over top all 650 billion of them

oh wait actually it was a transit station for the deportations of jews to the eastern terrotories, madjaneck etc

and it had a swimming pool

and all the descriptionsof the dead bodies are not in line with CO posioning nobody describing the lividity and also old women burn beter and bodies burn to dust like wood stacked 8000 high over some ghetto rigged up train tracks

oh and jewish law probids excavation LOL anyway it don't matter because the whole thing has been paved over with a strange and convenient (((((monument)))

all of this is based on the (((((eyewitness)))) accounts of like literally 7 people who can't even get a consistent map of the camp drawn, massive disparities between them, and this is what's the entire camp structure is based on

also i am not an antisemite i refuse to believe the sondercammandos didn't tell any of the 750k billion jews that certain death awaited them and there's only a barbed wire fence with literal dead tree ladder rungs separating them from freedom and nogody thought to set it on fire because jews just don't care about other jews right?

>The red cross, the records Israel fought so hard to stop being released, their records show around 250,000 Jews died in German concentration camps.
Again, get with the times and keep yourself updated on things.
Also, this is about history - if you have problems with Jews (or certain Jews) that's your problem. I'm in it purely for historical events and because I find wars fascinating. I'm not going to let me emotions get in the way of that.

Learn about Auschwitz I, II and III and stop fabricating the truth about inmates access to facilities. It's lame.

He did all of that and largely for a reason he seemed to be a good one and through his actions knowingly orchestrated those events

No more holohoax guilt jew. No more lies. No more shekels for you and your kind. No more nepotism. No more cancerous tikkun olam. No more debt ridden nations. No more IMF, no more US fighting your wars in the Middle East. No more refugees from your regional destabilization. No more kike filth in the movies. No more manipulated jew media.
Time to pay Jew, pay for the crimes of your people.

>I-I didn't make the graph!... heh Ignore the ad-hominems
Yeah no, look at your other posts. You're the same south african guy jumping on any "nazi" threads so he can pull out his "ebin folder full of rubbish nahtzees!!"

You're doing the same thing again. Thanks for unblocking me - did you calm down?

A-are you retarded? You can't "block" people on here. I deleted my post. Dipshit.

Why did you do that?

>Thanks for unblocking me
Kek

>Putting in this much effort to troll

How pathetic can you get? Nice forgeries, faggot.

Because there's no "edit" button?

In principle it's the same thing. Why would you delete it?
>Nice forgeries, faggot.
Ah, yes, that is not allowed. Point out what information is being misrepresented with concrete evidence and I'll take it all back (or off from image).

What did you want to edit? You said what you felt at the time.

I really want to believe that the girl on the right is actually drinking a bottle of straight up Clamato juice.

I deleted it and typed something else out but didn't post.

Just asserting Auschwitz was an "extermination camp" does not make it so. There is no evidence it was, the so-called evidence of a giant underground gas chamber is ridiculous.

No one would ever engineer such an inefficient method of killing large groups of people especially with a pesticide that has an extremely high ld-50, to the point that even if Jews were gassed, almost all the deaths would have been from the displaced oxygen.

>why did you block me
You played yourself shlomo

Take your time with , , and

My question is why weren't they killing Jews if they hated them so much?

what an utter shitshow that pack of lies is.

how much are you getting paid?

People don't deny that Jews were persecuted and many died, they deny that the figure was 6 million and they deny that Zyklon B was used in gas chambers to systematically kill people in death camps

If it's any cancellation - it took me years to actually learn about the catalog and legacy captchas.

>book published by jewish publishing company
>believing every word in Mein Kampf to be true to Hitler's own ideals

Ya, no.

Tell me which are the lies (backed with evidence) and I'll accept it. I have no dog in this fight - no bias - no emotions. I'm more than happy to learn something new - honestly.

There are no chapters. The book is essentially a flow of consciousness piece that is roughly divided into sections and sub-sections.

Depending on the translation, you get words like "eradication" or "extermination" or "removal" when referring to the plan for European Jews. Never is wholesale slaughter/murder insinuated. In fact, the SS, and other governmental organizations, made efforts to create Jewish-only cultural institutions. Things like sports leagues, music festivals, culinary exhibits... All to promote Jewish nationalism in hopes that, as per the agreement with world Zionist organizations, they would become eager to settle in their new home in Palestine. There was never any governmental intent or desire to outright murder innocent Jews. Period.

I don't care. I just want them to go.

It's almost time, yet again.

Why would you come here "for years" just to post opposing views? You're not the only one though if it makes you feel any better.

This board (and boards before it) are all about apposing views - it's not a circle jerk like others.
Why did you recently come here and think you got this place all figured out?

1/4 of your race got exterminated for fucking with a country
keep fucking with other countries afterwards

There's so many its not worth wasting my night on some kike. But your assertions that Nazi policy was extermination have never been demonstrated in speech, writing or any of the wires that the allies hacked and recorded. The amount of people that went into the camps are well known, they used some of the first computers to keep track of who came in and who came out and who died and how long each were in there.

The fact is that there is no eye witness reports of a clandestine operation to smuggle in literally millions of unwashed kikes into an already extremely overcrowded Auschwitz, where most people had been there for up to 10 years. from what i recall the max number at any time was just over 100k.

There is no way they could pull that off, there is no increased supplies of zyklon b to Auschwitz, there is no increased fuel or lumber supply to Auschwitz from any of the other camps. Having no evidence and a list of kike feels and highly suspect cyanide tests, which at even the highest concentrations on your fag pic can be found in quantities from hundreds of different types of building materials, especially steel and blasted rock not to mention hundreds of other chemicals, including those used to spray down the walls after the camp was liberated. Nothing in your pic proves anything, its just a smug fedora-esque misdirection for the purposes of doubt.

It's a meme book. The pages are empty!

Jesus Christ you are really a kike, and the worst kike imaginable.

Who the fuck made that shit

Fucking kids

You're an idiot.

>Again, get with the times and keep yourself updated

Sorry I must of missed the last official (((revision))), what do all them articles prove? That they're compulsive liars?

>Look goys they lied about 5 million and 7 million as well, they only claim 6 million when it's the truth

Kek

Jesus Christ. I knew Zouth Afrikans were stupid but come on...

It's lovely how wanting to have a discussion always triggers stormshills.
So in other words you got nothing? Your initial reaction was to just shout "lies" because it goes against your narrative? I understand there is a lot to cover - and I don't expect it to get "debunked" right now. But if you really were interested in history you'd read through - fact-check it unrushed and come to your own conclusions. It's funny how the biggest deniers - who you ALL base your info on (no others) - have all been caught out as frauds: lying, manipulating data, misrepresenting their sources. All admittedly. Zundel, Leuchter, Irving, Stein/Cole etc.
Not an argument. Keep your emotions to yourselves.

Don't come on for a few weeks and think you know this place - or what it's about at least.
If we wanted a circle-jerk we'd go onto our favorite subreddit.

>people collected
>put in concentration camps
>tattoed to make sure they dont get lost forgotten along the way
>SU takes them
>relationships break down
>war
>no more place to offload vermin
>disease, famine runs rampant
>few concentration camps commanders drink the Aryan volkisch koolaid a bit too much and use the gas chambers for something other than delousing at the end of the war
>oy vey you murdered 600trillion
>shill the goyim, white genocide now

Pretty sure it's just a proxy.

Your flag means that your opinion is presented as that of a niggers, which means its akin to "muh dick bix nood where da white wimmins at"

If you dont get this, you have no right to be telling other posters that they sound like newfags for hating kikes

I mean, shit youre a retard

As long as jews dont see the massive amount of irony in banning people from saying things, like how they banned questioning the holocaust, i see no reason for them to deserve to exist

Ah yes, because every truther must be from Israel.

literally finished that book today, and I am happy I read it. It didn't have any new to red pill me on but in confirmed my beliefs on why i am a nationalist
anyone else feel the same?

What's happening in this world with you and your peoples' continued whining only spells disaster for you.

Glorious times we are living in.

Again, not an argument. Focus on my images not my flag, shitposter. There was a time when we didn't have them.

No, I have intelligence, a good job, a loving family, and friends so I don't need my white identity to lean on for a feeling of superiority.

Maybe mein kampf was ghost written by an anti Semitic person

You used to spam dead arabs under NZ though.

My people? Whining? A small fringe of a community push for it - but deniers get triggered by this and cause a scene prompting truthers to push more. You're just as cancerous as them. When I look back on history and do research I try ignore irrelevant shit unlike you.

And there was a time earlier than that where I could choose a nazi or libertarian flag. You're still a faggot trying to redefine a community of racists.

Not me. There are tons of South Africans on here lots who are Jewish too. I'm not sure you realize how many people come on this board?

>And there was a time earlier than that where I could choose a nazi or libertarian flag
Keep LARPING to yourself. It's not needed here.
Which community of racists am I trying to redefine?