INJUSTICE STORYTIME NERDS GET IN HERE

INJUSTICE STORYTIME NERDS GET IN HERE

WE SINESTRO for like two pages

ALSO ALFRED DIES HOLY SHIT

>third spoiler
DROPPED
Only Taylor's run is canon.

Zazzmatazz is the most worthless batman villain ever, he's literally just a random psycho that cuts himself.

There's nothing notable about him and he should not have become a reoccurring individual, a one-off at most.

>Spoiler 3
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Is tyrant-suparman really that much of a bitch that he needs to call on some random serial killer faggot to hunt down a normal man? Is he THAT afraid of another butlering?

Superman is looking especially evil today

Yes
;_;

Just wait until you see who does it if you want to get really mad.

Absolutely. The man cannot fathom another Butlering.

No wonder this moron couldn't tell the Joker was three different people.

only 2 pages and he is always smug

As uninteresting as I find him, I am glad that he's a regular Batman rogue. Most of Bats' villains are more entertaining, but also a lot less believable in a real world setting. Zsasz seems like a real serial killer who could actually exist. He's never posed any real threat to Batman, nor should he, but I like that some of Batman's villains are just normal crazies and not gimmicky hyper-intelligent super criminals.

Fuck, are you telling me he doesnt have a single gun in the house?

For fuck's sake, this shit is stupid.

What happen to Alfred Shotgun ? or was that only used in death of the family ?

NOT TO FUCKING ZSASZ!!!

But he has no reason to be a 'nemesis' to batman, he's dime a dozen, you could just replace him with random knife-wielding psychos and nothing would be lost.

it's injustice, all the deaths are retarded

I'm not a huge GL fan, so I'm not super knowledgeable when it comes to Sinestro...but would he really say "I ain't got a choice?" He always came off as a little too suave to say something like that.

>this shit is stupid

Hold on. You've read the entirety of Injustice so far and you just now realized it's stupid?

RIP BUTLERGOD

And I think next week is the final issue too. God knows how they'll wrap it up

Of course.

Superman is talking to Zsasz. Sinestra is watching them.

First reply

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

who is that.

Is this 45 years old Inuit man supposed to be Damien?

Damian?

Easy. Batman and Damien will manhunt Zsasz, as mentioned in the solicit. Zsasz will mention that Superman sent him. The rift between Bruce and Damien widens, leading into the story of the game.

And then they'll announce Injustice 2: Multiversity.

>you could just replace him with random knife-wielding psychos
He is just a random knife-wielding psycho. Its just nice to see one of those nonthreatening randoms return time and again because he's obsessed with the guy who brought him down. I'd like to see more random normal crooks hold a grudge against Bats and trying to go after him again and again. Instead every crook with a personal grudge is some kind of monster or lunatic genius. Why aren't there more deluded randoms who try to bring him down?

damian
I think

You could have stopped this, Damian

At least Damien isn't a complete dick since he cares about Alfred.

Then he turns into one.

The announcement of INjustice 2 should be made at e3,which is in 2 weeks

Why aren't more random policemen just shooting the joker and claiming he was resisting arrest.

>Superman orders a psychopath to kill Alfred
>Damian knows
>Still works for Superman in the game and his resolve never waivers
Oy vey.

CAN'T

WAKE

UP

Why don't the police just gangrape the Joker?

Injustice is lasting until issue #40 digital

>t Zsasz,
Damian kills Zsasz, the next book.

Why couldn't he have kept a green pill on him Why!

This is stupid as fuck.
He didnt have a single gun!
WHY did he disable the batcave's defenses!

FUCKING WEIRDLY WRITTEN!

He's just some stupod knife wielding psycho!
The batcave should have taken him down! HOW DID HE GET IN ?

THANKS INJUSTICE

Or a gun, if he had his shotty this would have been over in the time it takes to pull the trigger.

>hmmmm dangerous serial killer here better disarm security

This is where Batman gets his counterproductive stubbornness.

The Insurgency is running low on pills for a while now, Renee an heroed herself by taking a bunch and last issue it was revealed Harley took a whole flask of them, the cunt, there are probably not enough left for contingencies like this.

No, the fucking batcave's defense system should have neutralized this hobo with a knife.

He's just a fucking wacko with a knife!

He probably infected himself with some horrible STD. Course I'm not sure why that'd stop Bueno, he's the hero we need.

Sweet. Thought it was following the same as the other years

Batman would be alerted and come for him, that was exactly what Superman wanted.

Wait thats Damian?!?! I thought it was Dick then I remembered hes dead

I KNEW IT! I knew it since last week but fuck!

Renee was pathetically retarded, she wasted a huge bunch of pills and took a kid hostage on national tv threatening to murder him... and all she managed to achieve was destroying a national monument and killing herself, don't think she even bloodies superman's nose.

All Robins sort of look alike, well not all but close enough.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

that actually happened (several times some kinda kanon) and bats lost his shit, so i'm guessing everyone is scared to do it until a special issue.

Batman is a cunt.

That's because Lord Superman is right.

Somebody please explain to be why Alfred seems to have been living in Wayne mansion for YEARS, even AFTER everyone found out Bruce Wayne, THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL ON THE PLANET is Batman, and nobody thought to send someone in after him before this?

Literally what the fuck?

So Batman admits Superman is right?

Would YOU want to take down Alfred? This issue is bullshit, so disregarding that, who the fuck would want to take on Alfred?

Because killing the Butler is a dick move.

There have been other instances of Regime people trying to pressure Alfred into telling where Batman is before, and he basically told them to fuck off every time.

Why didn't they just nab Alfred and force Batman to come to them? This is stupid.

Why didn't they just bring a mindreader? Or arrest him and use a supercomputer to scan his brain?

Afterall he's abetting a wanted criminal, its much more reasonable than half of the other shit they've done.

So, let's see;
No guns in the house? Check
No leftover super villain weapons confiscated for personal use? Check
Not even grabbing a wooden chair? Check
Quickest and most pointless way to die for the Butlering? Double Check

This was painful to read. Almost like Snyder wrote it

>Limitless resources available to a Regime that literally rules the entire world
>Can't get a single old butler to tell them where Batman is
>Instead they send in a deranged maniac who ends up killing him

Top wew

For a minute I thought Supes had mutton chops or some serious sideburns

If you color it red, he'd look like captain boomerrang.

UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLLLE

Reeeeeeeeee

>>Damian knows
no he dont knew.
and Damian kills Zsasz, the next book.

That Butlering has got Superman shook.

Maybe he's not dead.
Is he confirmed dead in the game?

he's white

While it hasn't been confirmed yet, the second installment of "Injustice" will reportedly introduce key DC characters including Captain Atom, Vixen and Black Canary.

Kdramastars on the other hand, added that "Injustice 2" will also include Red Hood and Amazo as new characters in the lineup.

Meanwhile, Den of Geek has its own list of top 10 characters, which they would like to appear "Injustice 2" that include Static, Poison Ivy, The Shade, Supergirl, Bleez, Red Hood, Captain Cold, Booster Gold and Amazo.

Evil Batman was also one of the characters Den of Geek is vying to see in "Injustice 2" come its release date.

All of these would be cool (Well, I don't much care for Red Hood, particularly), but it's nothing but wishful thinking at this point. I just hope they have a more diverse roster this time around, and not 23% Bat characters.

will we ever see DCAU level Amazo?
It's nice to see Supes scared.