How do we save ESPN from itself?

how do we save ESPN from itself?

Let it burn. The fire rises.

Who the fuck watches this bullshit?? I'm white but I know plenty of niggers and they sure don't care about this

Why the fuck is this on the sports channel

Is shooting niggers a professional sport now

SKEEP

That kind of shit most be killing their ratings.
Who the fuck would want to watch this in a sport channel?
And who the fuck would pay to advertise their products in such a clusterfuck of a show?
Even if they are doing only for propaganda, it's pointless if none is watching that shit.

What's going on with modern leftists.

By going back to Sup Forums and taking your cancer memes with you.

US Police Force are the world champions.

What do you call when the crime is sexual? Semen charged?

Nah, I think that still goes to Rhodesia

you must not have heard of the team called "other niggers"

I use to watch ESPN but I can't handle it anymore.
I've never watched SC6.

ESPN is losing ratings due to becoming politicized and their solution is to become more politicized

It's mind bottling

ESPN's problem is that they have too much airtime to fill. They can't afford to put all their money into one or two quality discussion programs (like TNT does with its basketball coverage), because sports is all they have. So instead of being a good sports channel, their solution is to become a mediocre political channel, a mediocre pop culture, and a mediocre sports channel.

And surprise, surprise...the people who like watching politics, pop culture discussion, and sports have all found better options than ESPN for their own interests.

Politicized TV channels are a diamond dozen these days

How could you save something that's owned by kikes?

I thought Jews were supposed to be good at making money. So many of these studios and networks are reaching an absurd "I don't even WANT to be profitable anymore" era, it makes zero sense.

They're doubling down on the narrative - they don't need the money.

I was traveling in the States and thought "what the fuck, they dumped Sportscenter?"

SC6? Thank Jobu there are like five alternatives, kek.

It's more like a Sup Forumsturd thread. Too retarded to avoid things they don't like.

What kind of media do you consume when you're looking to avoid political bullshit?

then you better fall in line goy

OBSESSED

Me? I prefer music

Sup Forums shares Sup Forums's opinion.

Maybe you should leave?

Nobody watches anymore so trying to appeal to SJW crowd

No, ESPN is losing ratings because the internet made them obsolete. Replacing highlights shows with politics and trolling is an attempt to stay relevant that is failing.

That's not how corporations work little Sup Forumstard

All I'm seeing is others telling you to go back to your containment with your cancer on every board.

GOAT

Biggest lie I've seen all day. Head over to just about any board but this one and Sup Forums and watch how Sup Forums troll treads get actively reported and Sup Forums posters get mocked into oblivion.

they need to embrace the ocho and give us wacky sports you cant normally see on tv

Kill yourself sweetheart

Kek

Absolutely top kek

I think something like Cheap Seats would do well today

Yes, that was the reference. Good job, user, you got it.

Are you this much of a cry baby in real life?

>13% of the population
>dominates the media

I used to into Sportscenter and Baseball Tonight. That was ages ago tho. Once in awhile I'll check out a Youtube video and half the time, they bring in some niggers talking about some race issues. Even the people working with/at ESPN talk about how shit it is now compared to years back.

I remember actually watching this as a kid and being pretty entertained. Remember just getting a bowl of Frosted Flakes and sitting down and watching Top 10 Baseball Catches and feeling comfy? Berman, Olbermann and going over highlights?

Basketball dunks and BOOM SHAKALAKA? Or some shit?

Craig Kilborne just making snide ironic remarks over some Hockey highlights while a peppy techno song plays?

I miss that so much. Last night I tried to watch it and it was Jemele Hill trying to talk about what the other female interviewer was saying. So boring its insane.

no you fucking normie go back to Sup Forums

look a nigger