149 of the 382 active generals in Turkish military has been discharged after the failed coup attempt

149 of the 382 active generals in Turkish military has been discharged after the failed coup attempt

How fucked are we in a real war situation?

I think ISIS can ride through Ankara if they want to.

Yeah, well, we're gonna go build our own Turkey with blackjack and hookers...in fact...forget the Turkey.

Erdogan just orchestrated it so he could clean house.

It's pretty reminiscent of Stalin's purges

>King roach bringing down national security to make a real caliphate out of roachistan
Wow, you are fast. Now

>schu schu

As an atheist Turk, I believe it was not orchestrated. Gulen and US cohorts were obviously behind it.

But the reaction was immense.

Right now Turkish field armies are led by two star generals (pic related) usually it's a job for four star generals.

It would be funny as hell if Turkey was involved in a major conflict against another Nation-state with the disarray of their current military leadership.

Their own little purge, good luck fucking up the only institution that meant anything in Turkey, lol

Obviously if the US had anything to do with the coup a certain plane would have fallen from the sky.

>It would be funny as hell if Turkey was involved in a major conflict against another Nation-state

In the short term it will have devastating results. But I hope army will get better on the long run.

They tried but failed. First of all Erdogan plane's took off with an airliner call sign, and it would be hard to check every airliner in the sky with visual contact for the already low number of coup planes. They only had 6 F-16s in the sky.

This coup was another Bay of Pigs for US.

Why do you need almost 400 generals?

The total number of active duty general officers for the US is capped at 231 for the Army, 61 for the Marine Corps, and 198 for the Air Force. I don't know about the damn Navy admirals.

>400 keks

Reaction is the real coup.
Coup was only show for idiots like you.
It was Putin blessing King roach not US.

>Why do you need almost 400 generals?

There are 700K personnel in the Turkish military.

turkroaches once again display their astounding ignorance. Their country is being taken over and turned into a dictatorship by gollum.

>it must be the US inshallah

I hope you burn in atomic hellfire.

we were watching his plane circle online, if it was us backed they would have better intelligence than we did

>This coup was another Bay of Pigs for US.

We literally don't even give a shit about turkey.

Even the chief of staff testified that, coup officers forced him to have a phone call with Gulen in US when he was taken hostage.

>How fucked are we in a real war situation?

There is no real war. ISIS who was bombing us every day is silent for the past 2 weeks. PKK doesn't do shit which is also wierd

It's clear that both are controlled by USA and they didn't have a plan B for the failure of the coup

You may not care however American foreign policy makers and terrorists in Washington DC care about Turkey a lot.

honest question to you my friend:
the way i see it,this is beginning of a dictadorship in your country,many media companies are being closed among other things.
do you think the same?

Hello Stalin my old friend...

Burgers, attack Turkey NOW, while they are weakened through the purges. If you wait, you will have an islamist dictator consolidating power and trying to coquer Syria and Iraq. You already created Saddam, don't let this happen!

Ataturk airport in Istanbul was shut down and many passenger planes were loitering on southern marmara region. Like I said, Coup F-16s had to check every plane with visual contact because Erdogan's plane was bearing an airliner code.

Those american backed terrorists attacked Erdogan's hotel but he left the area 15 minutes beforehand.

>many media companies are being closed among other things

yeah, nobody cares about zaman gulen shit tbqh

>many media companies are being closed among other things

They shut down media outlets like Zaman, Taraf, Bugün and these have always been anti-secular, anti-Ataturk outlets of Fethullah Gulen.

These media outlets were crying foul about a possible coup attempt back in 2007, which led to many secular officers to be disbanded from military. Now these wronged officers are being reinstated.

If Turkey gets dragged into a devastating war with US or Russia, I bet at least 25 million refugees will flow into Germany.

wat

Why do I feel like Erdogan will be remembered as a hero

No. EU external borders are closed. And it would produce even more refugees once Erdogan goes full invasion mode against Iraq and Syria and the US have to invade anyway.

I just hope my friends are ok. Thats's all. This entire situation (the world I mean) is too fucked for me to care.

Roach shitposting; Roach KEKroasting.

>No. EU external borders are closed

I don't think so Fritz.

It's Erdogan holding down 3 million Syrian refugees. Not your shitty incompetent Frontex.

wow so many gülenists D::D:D

Time for a second coup, half of your fucking army is gone so it'd be perfect.

Either way Turkey is fucked, especially now, under Erdogan. He's shown his true intentions are to become a fascist dictator, or a new Sultan of Turkey.

he is a hero. he literally stopped CIA's 40 year plan called BOP (or greater middle east) - but only for now.

you can hate him, you can love him, but every soldier i know says he's a hero

Also it's illegal by international law to send refugees back to an active war zone.

Yeah except he's only one or two steps away from establishing a totalitarian regime.

It's hard times, yes. But we have seen and survived much worse between 1919-1922

totalitarian regime >>> slave of gulen, his master nigger obongo or in the future slave of shillary

Even international law is just paper.
Look up the history of the League of Nations.
When shtf, nations tend to act in a more realist manner then a institutionalistic.
btw,
>schu schu roach

Go back, Ahmed. We don't want you in Germany. Leave Europe with all Turks and Arabs. Forever.

Being subservient to a dictator is the ultimate state of bootlicking. At least under a democracy you can choose to live your life the way you want to.

> You are 9K steps into establishing a totalitarian regime
Fixed it

whatever retard. if you believe that US is democratic you should kill yourself.

DESU I prefer Erdogan over CIA backed Gulen over a million times. At least right now we are not cucked by rotten western values.

More democratic then the great caliphate of roachistan

At least it's more democratic then Turkey. I'd rather be a slave to capitalism then licking the boots of Erdogan for the rest of my life.

>Even international law is just paper.

Ain't true. Eurokeks doesn't have the power to ignore international laws.

Yeah, you only arm ISIS, you try to black mail Europe, you still deny the Armenian genocide and you are turning into an islamist dictatorship. You're literally an ally like (((greatest ally))).

But didn't the Young Turks want to institute more western reform in your country?

isis invading anything even loosely organised? You worry too much.

>At least right now we are not cucked by rotten western values.

Sometimes even roaches are right, you know.

Oh yeah the chief of staff that under no torture whatsoever and not being beaten at all """"""""""""""""""""""""voluntarily"""""""""""""""""""""""" said a very convenient thing to place the guilt of the coup on someone else.

You better realize what you are dealing with, roach. Remember the Weimar Republic? Remember what changed in ten years? - France is at war, it can turn into a civil war in a short time, a military coup is possible. All of Visengard states HATE your guts. The ONLY country in Europe which paders to you is Kekmany, but even the most blue pilled of all, the Germans are sick of your shit. I don't know what Russia and the USA are planning for you, but if you believe a paper would stop them, you are delusional.

>I think ISIS can ride through Ankara if they want to.
They already do.

>You only arm ISIS

That must be why, all the weapon inventory of ISIS is either American or Russsian made.

>you try to black mail Europe

Europe and US a huge responsibility of turning Iraq, Syria and Libya in to a war zone, thus what Erdogan says, you have to take these refugees.

US is a rogue terrorist country by definition and you are just cucks.

>Germany
>Sweden

>Not ever thrown under the bus for Jewtopia

>How fucked are we in a real war situation?

Probably about as capable, relatively, to the USSR from 1936-1939.

There's no way 149 out of 382 were Gülenists. Kemalists getting BTFO right now.

>all the weapon inventory of ISIS is either American or Russsian made.

Because no other country makes as many weapons

> you have to take these refugees
According to what? Because an irrelevant country says so?

Every revolution that does this and then finds itself in a war does a quick 180 and attempts to bring back as many condemned generals as it can (France, Russia, Iran).

We have over a million and a half active and reserve in the US Army.

NOT knowing that your governmet, especially your secret service, supplied ISIS tells me all I need to know about your level of knowledge, roach.

>US is a rogue terrorist country by definition

Spoken like a true Islamist. When is your call to jihad?

Didn't they call that Ergenekon or something?

I want more information on this, was this where Gulenists were trying to get rid of seculars? Are seculars ousted in this bein reinstated?

>NOT knowing that your governmet, especially your secret service, supplied ISIS

They have supplied groups like FSA, Ahrar, Army of Conquer, maybe Al-Nusra. But not ISIS.

Europeans are pretty uneducated about happenings in Syria. You are pretty shallow and ignorant person with dunning-kruger syndrome like other eurokeks.

>Turks are pretty uneducated about happenings in Syria. You are pretty shallow and ignorant person with dunning-kruger syndrome like other Turkroachs

Fixed that for you.

>Erdogan couldn't please the west
>He gave us 10/pol/ threads and future crusades instead

Yes, it's called Ergenekon Trials.

Many secular officers were discharged and put into prison by fake evidence produced by Gulen. Later all of them have been released and pardoned.

Thus Gulenist media ain't innocent. Their removal from premises is a good thing for democracy in Turkey.

>FSA, Ahrar, Army of Conquer, maybe Al-Nusra

topkek. Al Qaeda chapters

da moderate rebels meme

So what matters here is if Erdogan silences all of his rivals, even legitimate democratic ones, or if he only silences the seditious Gulenists.

Both parties are in league you dum-dums, or at least were until the CIA sponsored coup of epic fails.

Your only hope is Iran and to a greater extent, the Bear. China is too busy with their island building stunts to counter Western influence.

Basically, we are fucked, unless we can get to a full revolt in the West.

None involving the puppet Clinton or the puppet Trump

So a Christian army could invade and reclaim Constantinople and Anatolia for Christ, and drive the eternal Turk out once and for all?

if there were any christians left in Europe, yes, that could happen.

>a Christian army could invade and reclaim Constantinople

Are there any religion motivated person left in Europe other than Muslims?

>If you removed all Turks from Turkey, Turkey would be a good country.
Do you see what you are saying? Turks can't into civilisation. The problem with Turkey is that it is constituted of Turks. Turks don't have the genes or culture to function as a top-teir country, or anything other than primative Islamism/bandit-conquerors.

The only military threat Turkey have is eastern oriented.

Eurokeks first have to deal with their own cities and minorities before starting to deal with already disorganized Turkish military.

I think Russia can ride through Ankara if they want to.

I wouldnt be surprised if Russian SpecOps arent in the country somewhere. There's alot of bush and trees right?

Is it true that putting 3 fingers in a persons ass-holy allows you to lift a person twice your size?

>Some user saying this about Turk wrestling.

Yes

Turkey's colonies across Europe would rise up and pave the path for the Turkish army.

Literally those minorities that are across Europe are now tools for leverage that Erdogan can use. Did you see the Turkish mobs attacking Gulen schools in Germany and the Netherlands?

Need translation to English that isn't shit tier google translation

DARBENİN MERKEZ ÜSSÜ İNCİRLİĞE YÜRÜYORUZ DARBECI ABD'YE MESAJIMIZ VAR!
28 Temmuz Perşembe SAAT 18:00
merkez park önü araçlarımıza buluşuyoruz.

based Kurdistan

Non-LARP answer: If Europe begins a purge of Muslims in Europe, and rallies around a racial and religious identity, then what would be the next policy after Europe is cleansed? How would that kind of Europe respond to the hostility and war-mongering of an Islamist Turkey, North Africa and Arab world?

Any conflict with Turkey is over the horizon of dealing with the internal Muslim problem in Europe. But it's obvious that the Muslim problem is about to lead to a radical change in Europe very soon, and that horizon is going to dawn.

There's entire underground cities, carved out by early adopters of Christianity. They could easily be living in those.

We are walking into epicenter of coup, the Incirlik AFB. We have a message for coup supporting USA
@18:00 28/07/2016

If they were US backed the rebel would have probably shoot a SAM at it.

Let's say a purge happens. What are they doing to do? Invade Europe?

Thank you Turk bro

I agree. But the time when Europe radically deals with it's internal Muslim problem is coming very soon. And the kind of Europe that is forged by purging it's Muslims, and the conflict that will bring with Turks, Arabs & Muslims, is the kind of Europe that colonises, crusades and controls it's racial and religious enemies/others. Like Europe was for 500 years prior to WW2.

dafaq, why would USA be coordinating coup against erdogan? except for kurd issue, US gets what it wants, help taking down Assad and aggression against Russia (i.e. shooting down su-24)... if anyone wants erdogan gone, its Putin

>he literally stopped CIA's 40 year plan called BOP (or greater middle east)

He is a part of that plan you dumbfuck.

>you still deny the Armenian genocide

So what?

And they didn't arm ISIS, they just didn't arrest them.

Because Gulen is the good goyim, look up how influential he is. As much as I hate erdogan, I would be delighted if they extradite him to Turkey. Together with Erdogan they have convicted wrongfully many honest, secular officers of Turkish army.

He didn't say they were moderates, idiot.