Why are Italians so smart, yet they are seen as dumb compared to the rest of Europe?

Why are Italians so smart, yet they are seen as dumb compared to the rest of Europe?

*its because of us shhh*

>dumbtugal

The real Italians in the north are intelligent, but the sandniggers in the south are the ones most of the world know about, so most think Italians are as dumb as Yugoslavians

>IQ meme

*North Italian
Fix that for you
When I was in Germany as long as I say that I am from the North they instantely treat me like one of their pair
(True germans not the new "one")

FUCK *NGLOS

>Real Italians
>Northerners

north italians aren't even italians

Southern italians are tards.

darker skin

Yes we are don't spread bullshit
It's the south that bring shame to the name but nonetheless in the north we are italians, both genetically (italics) and culturally

North italians are real italians.

>Yes we are don't spread bullshit
>It's the south that bring shame to the name but nonetheless in the north we are italians, both genetically (italics) and culturally

no, north italy is gallia. proof:pic related

Because our diaspora was 99% dumb starving peasants

True, my IQ is 94, I was tested and everything

Sorry, but I'm 100% Lepontic-Etrurian, not a single drop of G*ul blood in my veins

I'm from veneto, zero celtic in me
Try agsin

WE

I'm from Alba Intemelium, 100% Ligurian haplotype and 0% Celtic influence

we truly are the most powerful race

my ancestor :)

can't you see the map veneto is illyria. you are albanians

strange. When I was in Germany everyone hated north italians and loved south italians, germans included. Probably because they actually got to met them irl instead of living off memes, and thus realised how pathetic you are

É stato debunkato, I Veneti sono arrivati dal nord dell'Anatolia e hanno spazzato via gli Euganei che vivevano là
Ironico come abbiamo avuto prima la civilizzazione dei terroni pur essendo dal nord kek

Sud o nord della germania?
Io ero a Monaco?
Poi oh questo mi hanno detto...

*Io ero a Monaco (affermazione)
scusa ma cambaire dall'inglese all'italiano mi sta fottendo il cervello

>When I was in Germany everyone hated north italians and loved south italians

being this deluded

Highest percentage Neanderthal DNA (4%); also Sicelians are Moore rape babies

E ALLORA?

can any german speaker translate this plz?

Based NI is smarter than the Republic. fucking reckt lolololol

No they aren't dumb mutt

This is some high art innit

>being this deluded
Germans hate us regardless of North-South autism on our side, they think we are all lazy brown shitters

Only the one that live in the north of germany and only because they are so far away that literally they can't care less of us
South germans know the difference (like every non-blind people actually)
Fite me

not at all, Italy is probably our favourite European country (outside of Germany I guess)

Nice edit inf complexed shitskin, nice edit.