Why is it virtually impossible to find a truly pure virgin woman in the Western world nowadays...

Why is it virtually impossible to find a truly pure virgin woman in the Western world nowadays? My wife was a "virgin" when we met in that she had never had vaginal sex before...BUT she had five previous boyfriends, who she had oral sex with. Some days I feel like I married a whore. Other days I console myself with the fact that at least I'm the only one who fucked her pussy.

there is one option

Pure virgins can only be found in anime.

>at least I'm the only one who fucked her pussy.

yeah she only let all the other guys use her mouth entirely as a cum rag, you're the lucky one

What about you, faggot? You're a virgin loser

Either that, or by braking the law and going full Muhammad on them

>marrying anything less than pure virgin
degenerate

kek
Plenty of virgin women.
They're just fucking hideous

>Marrying
>Not devoting yourself to the upcoming race war

girl that loves me is a pure virgin, problem is shes also....fat.
Im trying to encourage to get healthier so she would become marriage material but idk if its working. Seems she doesn't maintain healthier habits for more than a week at a time, which just isn't enough.

Last report was "I ate candy and bread all day today, think I gained weight"
Its so frustrating, because she is truly a good person and has a lot of potential to also be beautiful. Yet she just doesn't want it enough, she treats herself like shit, which is not good for attraction, having a family or a long life.

Try to get her to come running with you, and literally just don't buy as much food.

>tfw ur not a pure virgin

she lives in Russia, though we have met in person. She knows basically everything about me and my "red pills" yet is interested to know more or just to listen to what I think about different things. In that regard she's Sup Forums's perfect woman.

Her face is attractive and her eyes are incredible. But her body is pretty bad, especially from certain angles.

The only way to be "together" is to marry, but I dont want to marry someone who is already overweight. Because we all know she will only get worse once a ring is on her finger. Also I want to have a healthy family and children.

>long distance relationship

kek

>MS paint argument
>thing I approve of
>attractive person

>thing I don't approve of
>unattractive person

*yawn*

its not a relationship, long distance acquaintances

I didn't make the image. I found it on here. I agree it's biased.

>"Virgin"

Cool feminine penis Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House?

pedophile propaganda

sage
hide

I managed to find 2 pure virgins in my first year of college, but neither ended up working out for very long. They were both immense dorks that had no idea how dates worked. They spent all of their time studying and playing video games, which I didn't mind because I'm a bit like that. Both were quite homely, girl #1 was maybe a 5/10 and #2 was maybe a 3.5/10. Neither were fat, they were both super thin. They nervously asked a million questions about what to do on dates and were really awkward. The first girl was alright and things lasted a while, but the second was completely clueless. I probably could have told her anal on the first date was normal and she'd believe me, she was that inexperienced. I'm 100% positive I'm the only person she dated, maybe even the only guy she talked to in a long time. Girl #2 was a bit of a liberal, but #1 was a hard conservative. Shame it didn't work out with her.

Lord, that's somehow even worse. Congratulations.

>whatisawhitechurch
I feel bad for Atheist for not being able of find a good girl.

No one is a virgin anymore at 20, neither male or female. The ones who are are lost causes and not dateable. If you're in this category the least of your worries should be whether a potential mate has had sex like a normal person. Fix your shit.

All the hotties are banging by 13-14 with 13-16 year old guys.

You just have to cum in her mouth a few times so she's "yours". So you know there's not one atom of residual semen from these other guys hiding in her mouth somewhere.

In fact this should be considered a formal practice and encouraged by broader society. No feelings, no flowers, no real respect until you've cleaned her mouth out with your load a few times.

pure virgins are basically kids

what show is this

boards.Sup Forums.org/r9k/

Looks like Punch Line. It's a decent one.