Are there a lot of cute black girls in your country, Sup Forums?

are there a lot of cute black girls in your country, Sup Forums?

racist american'ts not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOdULV52CVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off you nigger loving leaf

bring back your old flag

Notice how the only good looking black girls are the ones mixed with mostly white facial features...also, 50% of US black women have genital herpes so nah, oil drilling is degenerate...fuck off leaf

I took a class on AA history where half the class were 9/10 black girls. It was amazing. Some of those girls where model-tier.

Not a lot of black girls where I live but there was this one qt cheerleader in HS that was perfect. She had a lisp which made her 10x cuter desu

stay in your general faggot

what the fuck is AA history? alcoholics anonymous?

And you stay in your mena general nigger

Alri Cletus

There are alot of ethnicities on the CONTINENT of Africa. Fucking Burgers.

All of them are hot but they're usually 30+ ladies dealing drugs with their bf or husband, no one's decided to call this place home yet and settle down I guess.

here you are

>OnLy GoOd LoOkInG bLaCk GiRlS aRe ThE oNeS MiXeD wItH mOsTlY wHiTe FaCiAl FeAtUrEs MUH MURIKA
Not necessarily though, burg0r.

>Still posts a girl who's not full blooded pavement ape
Really makes you bink

Exactly. Black girls with white features like the one in OP are amazing though. Usually have great personalities too from my experience.

Broad nose, big lips, frizzy hair.
Do you have something in your eye, user?

>not full blooded
>implying such a thing exists

lol he could post a good looking girl from some isolated village in the middle of congo and you'd still say her ancestors were raped somewhere along the line

Stop posting gross looking jews

The girl in OP doesn't look white. This is what white girls look like
youtube.com/watch?v=pOdULV52CVg

Blacker than you, Tyrone.