Why do German females prefer non white men?

Why do German females prefer non white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/04/the-problem-for-poor-white-kids-is-that-a-part-of-their-culture-has-been-destroyed
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
evanmarckatz.com/blog/uncategorized/women-are-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Richer gene pool, they naturally seek out exotic men to breed with.

Sooner German woman start fucking the Muslims and blacks and start making lots of brown babies the better

im sure they dont, generally races stick together and white people are the best looking anyways

I dont know, according to all the military personnel stationed over there though, its apparently true. Fucking disgusting. Id almost side with the rapefugees at this point in destroying that morally bankrupt shithole.

>according to all the military personnel stationed over there though

What do they say about german females?

This hand gesture means 'Fuck You!'

See how appreciative these engineers and programmers are, Sup Forums?

women are a consensus based hivemind.

The (((media))) rewards them and tickles their lizard brain for safely holding these "majority" opinions.

Women are naturally inclined to fuck invaders. It's an evolutionary adaptation.

If you're like Turkish or Ghanaian and you have your shit together, you have a genuinely compelling story of grandparents in mud huts or whatever, most women are empathetic, it probably ties in with this a little:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/04/the-problem-for-poor-white-kids-is-that-a-part-of-their-culture-has-been-destroyed

Foreign TV and the German media itself. But a big issue is that why would you want a German man? The school system has created generations of failed men who lack aggression and strength. They're cowardly and lack pride. It's not surprising that women go for the aggressive Negro or Arab who may not actually be strong or tough but make it up by acting.

One thing that Arabs and Negroes are known for is complimenting to a ridiculous degree. Germanic women are flattered and love it since they're unaccustomed to it due to feministic upbringing of native men. They're taught not to compliment or catcall women since it's sexist.

German women today would throw themselves over the men of Nazi Germany but sadly it was considered Nazi to train the youth in physical activity and war.

The swede knows

German women seem especially infatuated with non whites though. They literally line up at airports and trainstations to cheer for them when they arrive. They don't seem to mind being 'sexually assaulted' by them. They go to refugee camps to suck dick and get fucked. It's kind of ridiculous. Germany is like an elaborate cuckold fantasy come true

Germans come to SA on sex holidays to screw black men. Meanwhile white women here in multi racial relationships are such a small minority you rarely if ever see black M white F relationships in public, even after decades of lib brainwashing.

I think Germans have it very easy and seek novelty to compensate for this.

Isn't that true with white women everywhere these days?

German girls feel extra guilt due to the Holohoax indoctrination so they think it is their duty to either go childless or breed with muds.

>The school system has created generations of failed men who lack aggression and strength.

All the german men died in the wars. Denazification and subsequent brainwashing permanently broke the German male mind. They're a very sad and pathetic shell of what they used to be

Yeah... they seem to get turned on when I role play as a Muslim that is going to take them into a harem or make them a concubine (I'm ex muslim).

t. abdul al baghdadi.
You all look the same. You all sound the same. All you fuckers can say is allahu ackbar.

I hope the poms do to London what they did to Tasmania.

full of aids

These women are whores who wouldn't make good wife material anyway, and I doubt any of them will even have families.

They might get knocked up by a nigger and then left to raise this single child by themselves. Or they'll get raped and left for dead in a gutter.

Either way, good riddance.

I watched an old info-reel from the American occupation of post-war Germany where they talked about teaching the German youth the importance of teamplay and participation over winning. The destruction of the German male was deliberate.

>ITT cucks and virgins that believe eachothers propaganda

there's a reason shit coloured men have been complaining about not getting women's attention.

>blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

>evanmarckatz.com/blog/uncategorized/women-are-racist/

>The destruction of the German male was deliberate.

Obviously. They deliberately emphasized demasculinization of the German male because they didn't want Germany to ever be able to fight again

since all of my german friends are asleep, because their only free day in the year was yesterday (also known as the popular summer holiDAY), im here to answer all the questions.

They don't, the only thing those women in your pic are doing is improving their image as women who help poor people in need in society.

pic-related, fuck off.

None of those refugees are turks, we already have a turk problem, this just gives us another problem.

agreed, fuck jews.

again, this is a status issue. women are hiveminds, but instead of combining their intelligence, they combine emotional statements.

This! Denazification was mainly the USA's fault, and one of the biggest mass brainwashing events in history. One that is even approved by the victims. America made us what we are today, and now noone wants to turn back to their

Here we see the beady eyed cuckold Anglo willingly let his women be ravaged by apes and Mohamedans. He has not realized that women must be taught and controlled by men in order to become productive and good.

roots.*

We're talking about Germany you dunce. Germany is a whole different situation

nnn

In America and many places the seed for this was planted by MTv. Really, htey pushed the hip hop culture out to all the mainstream whites and it has been the same ever since. Now that MTv is irrelevant pretty much today and a shell of it's former self, them and VH1 have for the last 20yrs pushed out every talent less mother fucker hip hip/thug/black..whateva in reality shows and crap music and little white kids buy it up. Then the girls wanna fuck the thugs.

Now, at this point, some mediocre bitch like Beyonce and Jay-Z are fucking black gods in mainstream media's eyes, just like fucking the Kardashians. It is Idiocracy coming to fruition. We are doomed.

Beyonce and Miley Cyrus are considered to be feminist icons which is quite worrying. Instead of young girls looking to emulate scientists or known virtuous women they look to the Jews latest product.

Yes little Sarah! Go sleep with Jamal, ignore your studies and fight the evil patriarchy of the white man!

The only difference between a slut and a feminist is the haircut and that the feminist is breaking down the patriarchy by whoring herself out!

Anything to confer social status upon themselves social status.

Why did Japanese women flee to western occupiers?

i love watching my wife fuck niggers. it just comes naturally to them, the same way so many of them have fucked with their dogs.

thankyou Austrailia , stay based

basically: the jews

wew hol up now

There is absolutely nothing wrong with dogging