How does Sup Forums feel about Fry?

How does Sup Forums feel about Fry?

He's a stupid sexist, poorly developed asshole that the screenwriters tried to save

essential to the glory that was futurama

Best character outside of
>muh lisa
parts, which are more prominent later on

Who's Lisa?

He's one of the few idiot MC's that never became a parody of himself.

>sexist

>sexist
neck yourself

This scene, with him becoming super fast after the last coffee, was this a reference to something or something unique? Feels like a reference.

>"he is attracted to my favorite character"
Leelafags need to get the fuck out.
Fry is best character.

I like him.

The Patrick effect... Not too smart but not terribly dumb in the beginning.

I assume user meant lela

from the infosphere:

"There are several possible science-fiction inspirations for this scene:

Frank Herbert's novel Dune, where Paul-Muad'Dib consumes ever greater quantities of Spice until he finally takes the water of life and time and space comes together. In the TV series of the same name we even see the same glowing light effects and distortions of time and space. The character Miles Teg in Dune also has a genetically inherited trait that allows him to move so quickly he nearly freezes time. However, after using this power he needs to consume immense amounts of food and ages considerably.
The classic sci-fi story The New Accelerator by H.G. Wells, the accelerator being a formula allowing the user to stretch minutes into hours of personal time perception.
The original-series Star Trek episode "Wink of an Eye".
The 2002 film Clockstoppers, which in turn was based on The Girl, The Gold Watch and Everything.
The hummingbird he sees is particularly reminiscent to a time-slowing scene in Star Trek: Insurrection."

At least the series ended with him happy.

i like fry.
before i met my girlfriend, she once went to a convention and billy west was there.
she got to talk to him but turns out billy was a complete asshole, that's what she told me.

what are some good examples of characters who became parody's of themselves

Almost every major character on the Simpsons and Family Guy, for starters

>sexy
Huh?
I understand he sometimes tries to play role of macho man, but he never intentionally meant against female workers.

What said for one. Grandpa in the Boondocks became a fucking retard by Season 4. Cheryl in Archer also goes from being little crazy to psycho bitch insane.

Silly user.
Season 4 of Boondocks is not canon.

Shallow and simple (albeit funny) character in the beginning whose characterization was "selfish, horny idiot" who developed into a sympathetic character you root for.

Season 4? What Season 4? There was no Season 4, which is a shame because id they ever made it I'm sure it would be great.

Just realized these two have the same hair

I just realized he doesn't have eyebrows

Not a shippingfag at all but I felt disappointed by how that Amy episode ended.

classic simsons stream at ankhstream.net

As far as idiot main characters go, he's one of the best.

I particularly enjoyed when he would fuck up simple sentences.

character based on jimmy dean

Fry is pretty good as far as protagonists go. He never got really unlikable like a lot of adult cartoon protags, and was actually the nicest of the main characters. He also wasn't unfunny or too bland/generic.

>Fry intiallty failing to push the target-like button
It's the little things

It really is. You can convey someone is a moron without having them do something dangerously stupid, and Futurama always did that really well.

>"But Bender... need brain! For... smart-making!"

I really liked the Latin American dub pre-movies

>Ay!

What are talking about user, Aaron left after season they will never make a season 4 without it will be shit

exactly

>sexist
>>>/tumblr/

Started out as the relatable everyman butw Flanderized into the stupidest character in existence.

He's a ginger and a ranga. One of Cartman's biggest enemies.

He's pretty Fry for a white guy.

He seemed to have a pretty smart mind behind his general idiocy.

"special"

>sexist
He's probably the only male character who is nice to females. His tendency to be an ass is due to his stupidity.

It's a reference to the classic 2016 20th Century Fox movie, X-Men Apocalypse.

SWEET

I think they hit a nice balance of him being more of a bumbling loser than someone that's legitimately retarded.

Fry or Lars?

He's one fine piece of ass.

How many times did Fry get super powers? It's kind of amazing for the token normie.

I just want him to be happy ;_;

he's happy