WE WUZ FAGGOTS

WE WUZ FAGGOTS

Disney has ruined star wars

>mfw the craziness in the Trump White House is more interesting than modern blockbusters.

Is that thing on the right the chink that's supposed to be in the new movie? Christ.

>"No it's ok, keep the jacket. It looks good on you!"

That tiny asian girl looks so awkward in there.
Also why is there always at least one fat asian girl in everything SJW?

that gremlin looks like ms swan from madtv

It would be nice if they didnt address sex at all.

>film is basically a new hope
>ruined star wars

How exactly?

Star Wars never addressed sex ever (I hope you don't mean having a gay character means addressing sex but a straight character doesn't)

That's retarded. First of all JJ is the most SJW hypocritical piece of shit ever. Second, gay people actually exist, it makes perfect sense for some dude to happen to be gay in Star Wars.

Lucas himself straight up said that kissing in SW is symbolic for banging.

I feel bad for John Boyega, he enlisted for what he thought was an equivalent to Han Solo, ended up a homosexual Jar Jar.

That's literally the reason, are you retarded? Why did they need to do a remake in a universe that's supposed to be very rich and full of stories and creativity?

Did I miss something? Is it official that they are gay are are you just joshing around?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Where in this movie does it ever imply that Poe and Finn are homosexuals?? I am pretty fucking sure that the film actually implies that Finn is interested in Rey..

If they are gay who is going to gobble up that riceball?

But Finn seems pretty interested in Rey. I mean I guess he could be bi.

Is that what you are going for?

yeah i don't know where they're getting this gay angle from

Finn is interested in Rey, correct. But Poe is interested in Finn because of the lip bite scene where he says the jacket suits Finn. Trust me, that's what the scene is trying to convey.

Yeah I mean Poe only, sorry. I'm assuming Finn is straight and likes Rey, unless they say that he's confused because he's always been a brainwashed trooper or some shit. Poe is definitely 100% gay.

>they literally ruined the entirety of Star Wars because they basically recreated ANH wahhh!

Being a bit dramatic arent you? Furthermore, them sticking pretty close to the OT their first time taking on a pretty beloved franchise isnt exactly surprising. Especially when you consider how poorly the Prequels were received.

This discussion will always come back to the same: They ruined Star Wars for nerds, made it perfect for normies.
Yes I am aware Star Wars was for everyone including normies when it came out and only became a nerd thing later on.
There's no more to it than this. Only the outcast nerds like myself hate the new Star Wars.

nothing is new
it's a nostalgic movie
all character are best friends for life after being together for 3 hours
star wars already had a pretty nice depiction of women
the whole thing is poorly written honestly and try to make you feel nostalgic at any cost
how do rey use the power of jedi master without training ?
why do kylo ren knows rey saw the map ? and let the droid go ?
so they can rescue rey in the death star
also finn is an ex stormtrooper he is best friend with Po
and po isn't supicious at all that a spy might wanna infiltrate the republics army ? nooooo one cares
kylo says han is like a father to rey i don't need to explain this one
also the force makes you able to read minds now ? wait "THE FORCE DON'T WORK LIKE THAT"-han solo

>I'm assuming Finn is straight and likes Rey
That is going to be an awkward gay couple.

Do you not understand that everyone wants Finn and Poe to end up together?
You seem very focused on Poe when he really had not much time and could easily be straight or gay or a jedi or an alien. He had so little time who knows?

The female story group writers at Lucasfilm inserted ambiguous stuff that only teenage girls recognize as homosexual hints. I never considered that scene was gay until girls started making tumblr about a bromance.
But keep in mind it was deliberate.
Star Wars is Dead

>look down
>the farce is still with us!
Yea

Because it's easy money. Why take any risks when can just remake the originals, put some jewish propaganda in it and bam... $$$

stop spoutting bulshit
Finn got with the republic army just because since he first saw Rey he want to bang her
he didn't go rescue PO on the death star

Yeah I am totally with you that it would be bullshit to make Finn gay

but that is what everyone wants
that is what people are complaining about when they say it makes no sense

It doesn't matter if Poe had such little screen time, I'm 100% convinced that they included the lip bite scene as the easiest fastest way to make sure we get he's the gay character.
Yes I agree that people want him and Finn to become a couple. I hope they don't force Finn to be a gay character in a way that makes no sense. I don't care what they do too much but I think it's best if they just leave Poe as some hopeless gay character that maybe just hooks up with some background character off screen.
I also focus on Poe so much because I really like his character even though there's not much to it (normal in Star Wars for secondary characters). I'm reading the comics that focus on him. And I'm asexual so I guess I sort of relate to him not being straight though that doesn't really matter to me, I don't need to relate to a character's sexual orientation.

I don't care if gay people are in tv and movies. I'm a liberal

But Finn and Poe being gay would be retarded. First of all, what are the chances that not one but two of the Resistance heroes are gay? Secondly, Finn has already demonstrated an attraction towards Rey, he got flustered talking to her, but was completely comfortable talking to the handsome man. So he's not bisexual, he's straight.

Wouldn't even have problem with Poe being gay but they couldn't include it in the movie. There's no way to without shoehorning it in, it's just not relevant. Only possible scenario is have him come back from some battle and greet his boyfriend,in the background.

Also pissed they scrapped Finn/Rey and are throwing in some fat Asian for Finn. My boy deserves better. If he's not force sensitive and becomes a Jedi also, Finn will end up being the most irrelevant character in any star wars movie.

Oscar Isaac is too good for spaceshit

Yeah but you implied people are opposed to gay characters when people are opposed to Poe and more importantly Finn as a gay couple.

star wars was already fine for normies
EWOK
they made it appeals to the vocal nostalgic fans who hated the prequels
because it wasn't their star wars
but the prequels push the boundaries of special effect and still provide new insight of the star wars universe
allowed to shine in a new light
TFA is just rehashed old star wars without any one goal but to made sweet money from a popular franchise and to turn it into a marvel type of production
where the films kinda suck but it's ok because it's a marvel

Fuck Star Wars. It's over.

>ambiguous stuff that only teenage girls recognize as homosexual hints.
I guess I'm gay with all my homies then

Idk in what post but I must have made a mistake. Yeah people definitely want Poe and Finn to hook up. It will be retarded if they make Finn gay all of a sudden, I guess they can make him bi but it will be awkward with the shitty writers Star Wars has.

that is what everyone wants
no it's a just a vocal minorities
and disney wouldn't have the balls to make anything that would actually hurt their future oncoming franchise of star wars™ movies

But how did they ruin it for nerds? By somehow making it more accepted by "normies"? I don't think that was necessarily Disney/JJ. It seems to me that stuff that was once stereotypically "nerdy" is now becoming more and more popular. Again I dont see how it is ruining it for nerds since it is basically ANH, which is Star Wars.

I agree. I am not saying the movie is the best thing ever. But I can see why they took a safe route and just stuck with nostalgia. Also complaining about how fast relationships form is kind of redundant. That sort of thing happens in most movies.

>I'm a liberal
I never though5t I would see those words on here. Ahahahaahhaahhaaha

You must be really new then.

I agree. Star Wars can get away with having girl oriented stories because the nerds will still buy it but they know the average guy that likes Star Wars feels uncomfortable with gay characters.

By writing a shitty story with shitty characters. Idk how to explain it to you, you need to be an autistic nerd to get it. We don't want a fucking remake, Star Wars was okay as it already was before TFA. No remake is better than a shitty remake.

It seems like you are really grasping at a small detail to imply that he is gay. I would definitely need to see more than some small little lip bite to jump to the conclusion that a character is gay.

Not true btw

Disney is retarded. They have Vader wannabes like Kylo but no one even mentioned Sheev. I hope Sheev comes back and kills everyone

I also have to add that they destroyed the continuity and destroyed the EU which was very important to Star Wars nerds. The EU had its dumb parts but it presented a much more interesting and rich story about what happenned after Episode 6 and what each main character did rather than what TFA did.
Well yah it's possible that they only did that to see what the discussions about his possible homosexuality could lead to and see what fans want.

I live everyday to see Manchildren mad

Finn is just a hypersexual nigger trying to get his rocks off, an effect of high testosterone found in darker men.

>gay people actually exist
Good one user

Nice to see Jet Lee still getting work.

Only fanboys hated the prequels

>(((Annie Leibowitz)))

It's Jackie Chan you dumbass

>I'm a liberal
How does it feel to be a disappointment

yeah but not in a star wars movie
look at leia and han
and han and luke
they're not best friend in the first movies just until the very end
they have 3 fucking movies they don't need to make them hug each other every 5 minute
they do everything fast and quick so you don't think about it
but rey crying after the death of han solo is bullshit
the recycled planet are bullshit even rogue one had new environment in fact rogue one is more original than the TFA which is a real fucking joke

and that motherfucking ending scene
if they just closed the movie when the Millenium Falcon take off to see luke

i'm sorry but there is too much bad about this movie
don't let nostalgia blind you TFA was bad and rogue one is OK

>Annie (((Leibovitz)))
Every time

Socially liberal. If you're not enjoy infringing on people's inherent freedoms like some un-American middle eastern shithole

You have to go back.

i love star wars and like most people of my gen i don't think they would have any issue with it
but why would they put a gay couple they put the "modern and progressist" captain phasma to fucking put it in the trash so a gay couple isn't going to last either way
they have no fucking idea of what their endgame is
they need to figure that shit out quickly because other wise the good and acclaimed star wars series will end and no one will remember it

he's so ugly

BB-8 is beautiful, shut the fuck up

>freedoms
Sorry to break it to you but you guys don't really have those

I mean I get what you are saying kind of. I found TFA annoying. Like the locations im the film annoy the piss out of me ie. "Totally not Tattoine" and "Totally not Yavin" and the pissing contest of "fuck your moon sized base, we have a bigger badder planet sized base." But I can understand maybe why they went this route.

Basically I am gonna hold my judgements until this next film. If its another nostalgic wankfest, or just shit in general, then I will agree that Star Wars is fucked.

why aren't you fukcing talking about the fucking movies
this isn't pol you fucking retards
true they had their default but it really shined a new light on the star wars universe
and lucas wasn't afraid of what the fan are going to think unlike this fucking JJ faggot who did pretty nicely with star trek but pussy-ed out on TFA

Scat fetishists exist in the real world too. Should we turn chewie into one?

Yeah really. Both other trilogies used tattooine why not just make it a planet where force shit happens?

I understand that it was the safest route and that they couldn't risk to try something new if they really really needed to get back the money they paid Lucas. Normies are braindead, only like Star Wars for the movies, and don't care about their new popcorn flick being a remake. Star Wars nerds that know every detail of the universe have a problem with it but are still the minority.

this honeslty if doesn't sort their shit out
and actually provide something new it's just fucking over
they need someone with a vision
someone who has an idea of what star wars should be and not how to sell movies

That's not my point, I'm not saying they SHOULD make him gay. I'm saying it's pretty possible they made him gay, judging from what we see in that scene, and that people fail to see that because they are in denial about having a gay character in their new Star Wars.

It's the ultimate Jew superweapon

You're either forced into Rey getting the BBC or the only thing saving Rey from the BBC is homosexuality

Check m8 white bois

i don't think that would make sense lore-wise since the force is linked to life and tatooine is just a desert
hence why the moon of yavin and dagobah are powerful planets

The ewoks are back?

Completely agree about the planets:>in fact rogue one is more original than the TFA which is a real fucking joke

This is what I was getting at originally. Their first attempt at a star wars movie they tried to stick close to the OT before they really try to push the envelope.

>Leia and Han

I agree. This is one of the best, if not the best, developed relationship in all of SW

>Han and Luke

Idk they were definitely buddy buddy in ANH.

>Rey being sad at Hans death

Its a little bit similar to Lukes reaction when Ben dies.

Hair and Beastiality scat fetish....you've gone too far damn it

luke knew ben for like forever and
they become closer when he reveled himself as a jedi and he begun teach him to use the force
rey didn't have any real link to han and he was barely her mentor

they were buddy buddy but not hug buddy and until the end luke still didn't like the venal side of han
and han still considered luke as a "boy" it's when han comeback that their friend ships is really established for good
before it's was part of the job

they didn't tried to stick to the old movies they tried to make it like the "hardcore" fan would have like instead of the phantom menace
which is a stupid fan service tricks and the worse in all that is that it worked the film was critically acclaimed and is popular
and people will say to you "but i don't care i liked it " but that doesn't make it a good star wars movie

Except Luke had a pre existing relationship with Obi Wan

It never really implies that Old Ben and Luke were super close. For the most part Luke just kind of knew of him, they refer to him as just an old hermit, so it seemed to me as if he was just someone Luke knew exsisted and maybe saw every once in awhile.

And yeah I agree maybe Poe and Finn were a little rushed, kinda seemed like TFA was maybe trying to introduce and expand/build relationships between more characters than they really could in just one movie, but it isn't that bad.

the point is they weren't complete stranger
luke learn thing from ben including his father's fate so he makes sense that he was more attached to him than the others

sadly TFA is bad
answer a simple question which planet where destroy by the death star 2.0 ?
oh ...right
which side is the most powerfull the republic or the first order ?
hum fuck no answer again
why do kylo can read mind ? the force never did that
hence the use of a torture droid in ANH
why did he let the droid go ? and only took rey ?
so she can be rescued like ANH
why can she use the force like a very trained user ?
hum hum
why can kylo "the master of ren knights" ren can't beat a former stormtrooper and little girl ?
he was hurt ? yeah ok but he still manage to wipe all luke's students but now two untrained fighter beat him
also the fight itself was pretty bad
thanks fully everything is going so fast you can't see how bad it is

Is that Adam Koralik?

>they couldn't risk to try something new if they really really needed to get back the money they paid Lucas
This is total bullshit. Normies nerds and dumbfucks around the world would buy and piece of shit if it said Star Wars on it. It's that engrained in our culture. This franchise if anything is PERFECT for taking risks, since nobody would give a fuck and it would make money anyways. It didn't HAVE to be a shitty copy of ANH, JJ was lazy and greedy enough to make it one.

>we need an asian women for diversity
>but hire the ugliest chink you can find, white women are intimidated by pretty Asian girls.