Oh guys! I know what Ghostbusters fans want: A reboot, not only that, we make them all female...

>Oh guys! I know what Ghostbusters fans want: A reboot, not only that, we make them all female, and have one of the funniest working women in the film: Melissa McCarthy and disposable loud black lady!

>Okay now the last Spider-Man movie wasn't well received so instead of moving on like the X-Men films whenever they have a bad movie, let's just try again and click the reset button like an annoying little brother playing NES

>It was a good call giving Spider-Man to Marvel guys, but how about we have our own separate universe of Spider-Man movies and still have characters like Venom but have no Spider-Man

>Okay, guys, video game movies don't do too well, right? Well how about this time we make it a prequel to the games, with a young kid Nathan Drake, we can have Tom Holland grow into the role over tens of films, and then that way we can know what Nathan Drake was like before he was interesting and then get to the cool stuff from the game.

Is Sony Pictures actually fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqBiycUo_ew?t=1m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They look nothing alike. Drake wasn't a twink.

I bet he's sucked every swinging dick at sony.

>making a movie based off of a video game that's already a movie to begin with

For what purpose?

You don't care as much as you're pretending you do.
We don't care at all.

that explains who's pushing this fag

>tfw no heavy accent action hero Gerard Butler Nathan Drake

wait i thought this was a joke

>this mong of a bong is a lead actor who makes millions
Life really is unfair

It's a Sony movie so you know it'll bomb.

He's playing baby Drake

>NOT MUH VIDEO GAME

Sincerely fuck off

This tbqh, Drake is well built and has a manly face

Will Sony torpedo Tom Holland's career before it even begins?

>Film will be a Prequel

Don't you have to have a movie in place to create a prequel from it?

i do for Uncharted because I really am interested in live action adaptations just to see how they would turn out and I want there to be the first genuinely agreed upon good video game film, since people didn't realize Warcraft was kino.

>Uncharted is just Tomb Raider but with a guy
>Tomb Raider is just Indiana Jones with tits
>this movie is just going to be an Indiana Jones ripoff
wow genius

I'd honestly rather have this than the David O. Russell/Mark Wahlberg version that was originally planned.

I would rather see an Uncharted movie with adult Drake, why are they trying to shoehorn this faggot into Hollywood so hard?

>tfw Bruce Campbell will never play Sully

Baby Drake a CUTE!

>Drake wasn't a twink

>It was a good call giving Spider-Man to Marvel guys
Said no one ever...

This is good casting because Uncharted is a terrible generic franchise with Dudebro McWhitey shooting and fucking his way through hundreds of faceless mercs all the while desecrating ancient cultural artifacts for his own profit and blatant White Male arrogance/perceived authority

With a younger Nathan Drake it automatically inserts into this awful series 3 things:

1) Naiveity - A younger Drake is much more blameless for any sort of bullshit he gets into
2) Non-violence - You wont see a teenage Drake going around running and gunning and killing hundreds like a Mark Wahlberg would do
3) Adventure - A younger Drake is shorter and more energetic which gives environments and setpieces more scale and more danger

>tfw no Jensen Ackles Drake

What the fuck, Hollywood? Give this guy some movie deals already.

>Dudebro McWhitey
>2) Non-violence

Amy Pascal, is that you?

Literally everyone said that you retard.

>Lili Reinhart

Isn't she part of that CW show?

Do you not remember the gold that was the leaks? They actually are pretty retarded.

What the fuck is the point in this?

By making it a movie you basically just highlight even more that it's just an Indiana Jones rip off

>people are honestly discussing sony's poorman's immitation of indiana jones

What's next? People are going to get upset Nicholas Cage starred in National Treasure?

The part where Amy Pascal is flirting with Kevin Feige and invites him to like a cabin or something made me barf

Sorry i don't hang around shills.

Who cares? I'd be more than happy to see non-superhero summer adventure movies make a comeback.

>So we're trying to cast this modern Indiana Jones and-
>Say no more. I have the guy you need.
youtu.be/LqBiycUo_ew?t=1m23s

Young Nathan was in the 3d game, you dummie

You honestly don't think it made good sense for both Sony and Disney to have a Spider-Man that can interact with Iron Man and the other Avengers? Don't be a dumbass.

>theatre kid is comfortable in drag

Really
makes me think

I want to see Venom done right.

>Is Sony Pictures actually fucking retarded?

Yes but at least all these flops will ensure they'll go out of business soon.

Jesus fucking Christ

do you think sully molested him?

>great actor
>handsome as fuck
>cool dude irl
>barely any work
someone somewhere is fucking retarded

yes i know that, IN FLASHBACKS.

this movie is prequel to the games and Tom Holland will be young drake the ENTIRE film.

A young Drake having adventures with a in-his-prime Sully doesn't necessarily seem like a bad idea though.

well if they wanted to do that why not just make a separate cash-grab game? or a novel like they did with The Fourth Labyrinth? Or make their own adventure franchise that isn't Uncharted instead of being unfaithful to the game and pissing off fans who wanted to see the characters like they appear in the game?

>the first genuinely agreed upon good video game film
Was over 20 years ago

You could make an argument for the first Resident Evil and Silent Hill but yeah.

we pretty much have a young nathan drake movie

what's up with hollywood and this ugly motherfuckers lately?

>prequel
>Drake's backstory was handled fine in 3 and 4
>even young Drake still looks older than Holland

Easy to make

No Marlowe did

I's torpedo my dick into Tom Holland's little pink hole, if you know what I mean...

>muhh dick

Atleast I won't have to worry that my Riverdale waifu gets fucked by her costar in this movie.

They better fucking cast him for it. Only way I'd actually want to see this turd.

We see Drake in 5 different stages of his life: >10-12 year old Drake in the kid sections of U4
>14-16 year old Drake in the flashback from U3
>Mid to late 20s in the Panama section of U4
>Early 30s to Early 40s in the main events of 3 and 4 and the entirety of the rest of the games
>Early 50s in 4's epilogue

The movie will most likely be taking place between the flashback of 3 and the Panama section of 4

literally who would want amazing spiderman 3

are you fucking kidding me? Young Drake sure, but adult Drake? Get outta here.

Looking like that, growing up in a Catholic orphanage, running away with his irresponsible older brother, and then living rough on the streets of Central America before he goes off treasure hunting with the first friendly criminal he meets, we can be certain someone touched him.

I don't mean to knock the games, because I love them, but they work well enough as movies on their own

>implying she's not getting fucked already by either KJ or Cole