Is there an order to watch all these superhero films in?

Is there an order to watch all these superhero films in?

What should I start with?

pls respond

>X-Men
>X-Men 2
>X-Man 3 until it makes you sad because it's a clusterfuck

>Spider-Man 1
>Spider-Man 2
>Spider-Man 3 until it makes you sad because it's a clusterfuck.

>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>The Dark Knight Rises until it makes you sad because it's another clusterfuck

If you liked the Spiderman ones while it was good, because it was lighthearted and self-aware and had characters above plot, try the MCU, these all share continuity and actors and are generally pretty fun for the first watch, even if a couple of them are forgetable in the grand scheme of things:
>Iron Man
>The Incredible Hulk
>Iron Man 2
>Thor
>Captain America
>Avengers
If you liked it thus far, even if a couple of them are misses, carry on:
>Iron Man 3
>Thor 2
>Captain America 2
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Avengers 2
>Ant-Man
>Captain America 3
This set is basically the winning-streak set as of now, and the most popular, even if a couple are duds.

If you liked the X-movies instead, try the other ones, ranging from terrible to actually pretty great:
>The Wolverine
>First Class
>Days of Future Past
>Apocalypse

If you prefered the Dark Knight, you're out of luck, they are a bit distinct in approach from the rest of it all. Maybe try the Netflix shows, but they aren't as realistic or big in ideas, while still well made from a cinematography/writing point of view. These technically share continuity with the MCU, but are standalone stories and almost never reference the movies:
>Daredevil
>Jessica Jones

If you really liked the Dark Knight because you think that colours are silly, and people smiling is dumb, try:
>Man of Steel
>Batman v. Superman
They might not be great, but the sequels to come might require you to endure through them. Also they aren't as terrible in a first watch as people like to think.

Feel free to stop at any given time and start shitposting on how you think you know about comics just for watching adaptations.

Read comics instead

Comics are the shittest medium though.

Current movies average quality > Current comics average quality

fite me.

Pretty good, but you forgot the Blade trilogy. Same basic logic regarding the Muggas and Spidey applies to Blade, thougg Trinity at least has a bunch of hilarious anecdotes to accompany it.

You also left off some older stuff like Superman and Batman 89.

And if you're STILL hurtin for capes, I think all three wildly different Punisher movies are worth a watch for one reason or another.

You did a good job, overall, but you left out the most important movies.

Just watch them retard

Heh, I didn't want to go to the older 90's stuff like Blade, or the lose threads like TASM.

I just tried to do the 'modern' still relevant ones without taking sides too much.

>Not listing X-Men Origins: Wolverine
>Not listing Howard the Duck
>Not recommending Agents of SHIELD

He asked for movies specifically. I added the Netflix shows because they are movie-like, but SHIELD isn't, even though I like it a lot. I also didn't add any of the CW shows or anything.

All the other ones were just either bad/inconsequential, too old for what he was asking for.

I don't have netflix desu

Than pirate them.

>What should I start with?
The old 40's serials, work up in chronological order. Have fun user!

>Omitting Batman '66 and Superman.

This is true.

Start with Civil War, then go back and watch Dark Knight Returns. Batman forever should be next, followed by Spider-Man 2 and Amazing Spider-man 2. Then watch the X-men series backwards. Green Lantern, Catwoman, Blade 3, and Deadpool are what NEED to happen afterwards. Watch the even # Superman movies, then odd #. finish off the Dark Knight trilogy, then watch Iron man 3, 1, 2. Then watch Thor, BvS, Thor 2, then MoS. Returns is the next movie, and then after that watch Daredevil. You should wrap it up with Ang Lee's Hulk, Rise of the Silver Surfer, Fan4stic, and then The Adam West Batman movie

Dude... You left out Blade man. Wtf.

Blade is objectively not a superhero movie. They didn't even bother to brand it as a Marvel movie when it came out because they didn't want people thinking it was a superhero movie.

>Agents of SHIT
not canon

torrent entire seasons, like likely most of people here did.

underrated post