Brit here - So what's good about Trump?

I've not got a problem with Trump, although I think his political standpoint is pretty extreme and the way he gains support is rather obtuse, and I fucking hate Shillary.
But one thing I've never understood is the idolisation of Trump? Can anyone explain this to the rather misinformed Brit?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/issues
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
youtube.com/watch?v=2GHBBUrWpf4
donaldjtrump.com/positions
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pol neets just love happenings
there's much bigger chance of having them with obnoxious sociopath trump than shillary
so of course pol idolizes him

Well, other than just happenings, is there any other reason? Surely people must actually like his policies and not just want more meme magic.

he doesn't have any policies or plans whatsoever
he has plan to build a wall and deport "illegals"
he just don't know yet how to do it

That's all I hear about on the news in the UK.
Other than building a wall and deporting illegals, is there anything else?

Jobs. Lower taxes. Protecting the 2nd Amendment. Law and order. Bombing the hell out of ISIS.

>he says so much politically incorrect shit in front of media and audiences without giving a fuck, regular people can't say the same things in front of friends and family without huge backlash
>anti-globalism and pro-working class, wants to directly attack the issue of losing jobs overseas instead of skirting around it like every other politician
>low corruption, he has no discernible ulterior motives behind his campaign and isn't being funded by corporations (other than his own)
He was born into wealth and does talk stupid shit sometimes but he is the only candidate who seems genuinely out to fix the problems with USA and help the working class

>Jobs
yeah someone who file bankruptcy 4 times knows how to create jerbz
>Lower taxes
let's double that debt to 40trillion
>Protecting the 2nd Amendment.
nothing threatens it you idiot
>law and order
yeah someone who got sued thousands of times knows jack shit about law
>Bombing the hell out of ISIS.
USA is already on it you idiot

Desperation. Gen y has woken up to how fucked they are. Lol. Whilst they were looking in the mirror getting beards and tatts and chasing sluts their countries were being sold out from right beneath them. What a fag generation. Lol!

Here's his plans:
donaldjtrump.com/issues

>who seems genuinely out to fix the problems with USA and help the working class
yeah he totally knows hardships of working class
he'll just tailor shit for profitability of his failing businesses

>But one thing I've never understood is the idolisation of Trump? Can anyone explain this to the rather misinformed Brit?

He is the first nationalist running for president in the U.S. in the last 40-50 years.

Trump is a businessman, and he thinks like one. We have an immigration problem? Build a wall! Japan is only paying us 50% for our protection? Why isn't it 100%??

He's solution oriented, like most businessmen are. He's not a politician. He could probably make more money during 4 years continuing to run his businesses rather than being in Washington. If he gets elected he really could make a big difference for the working class.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

he obviously doesn't personally know the hardships of the working class (nice strawman), but he cares about USA and wants to help the working class

Trump supports everyone and anything that supports him. His policies are if you're for it then he's for it and if you're against it, he's against it. If you don't like him and he finds out then he makes fun of you really hard and he will do this when he is president because that's what leaders do is get rustled very easily.

>Not saber-rattling against Russia
>Standing against (((political correctness)))
>Bringing back manufacturing jobs
>Standing against muzzieshits
>Getting immigration under control
>Reinvigorating nationalism

There's your anything else Nigel

>donaldjtrump.com/issues
youtube.com/watch?v=2GHBBUrWpf4
comments disabled
ratings disabled
wew lad republicans and trump shills are trully zombies

Here's a good example of why I am voting for Trump.

OP here
Yeah, that's sort of what appealed to me about him, even though I don't agree with how much he talks about immigration and how he needs to build a wall, I think it's great that he's so open about shit like this.
Plus, the shit with Hillary's emails really makes Trump seem a hell of a lot more honest.
That's what I like about him really, as I'm extremely pro-business and hate the anti-establishment shit, as without business, you don't get a working economy.
Guess I can just look here, but was more interested in what pol had to say

>but he cares about USA and wants to help the working class
>the working class

A man who's never been in government or politics, who's been bankrupt god knows how many times, is going to save the working classes of the US? pfft

Euros care more about sounding educated/smart

Americans care more about getting the point

It will be for the best. Even for you guys

Wow, the typical shill arguments in one post, all of them completely false.

The top looks like a parody of America.

>all of them completely false.
your statement is false trump fag

TRUMP’S STANCES:
donaldjtrump.com/positions

-Against TPP
-Shits on PC Culture
-Will repeal common core
-Wants to Audit the fed
-He and his sons are NRA members. One of the few people in Manhattan that owns a CCW, so he’s very pro- 2nd Amendment. Got the earliest endorsement from the NRA ever.
-De-fund sanctuary cities
-Pro-Nuclear Energy
-Lower taxes, while at the same time closing tax loopholes for Wallstreet bankers such as Carried Interest.
-Tangible, wholesome answer to illegal immigration
-Pro-medical marijuana
-Wants to end corporate inversion and discourage offshoring
-Understands the threat of Sharia Law and Radical Islamic Terrorism
-Wants to end healthcare monopolies by promoting competitive bidding
-Resistant to lobbyism and special interest influence since he used to be one of those people, so he knows how they play their games.
-Redpilled on 9/11. Wanted to release the 28 Pages.
-Wants to be Bros with Putin and Russia instead of adversaries
-Knows how fucked up the Saudis are like the rest of us
-Knows firsthand how dishonest, biased and corrupt MSM is
-Wants to end the incompetence and corruption at the VA
-Knows about the Shadow Government (Muh Globalist Banker Elite Lobbyist buying our puppet politicians conspiracy)
-Bring a practical Golden Age to the US military
-Anti-Globalist
-Fair Trade + Free Trade (Prefers competitive fair trade to lopsided “free” trade)
-Wants Peace between Israel and Palestine
-Knows NATO is obsolete and a decades-old relic that needs to be rejiggered to focus on terrorism instead of just countering Russia and bombing countries
-Wants to limit U.S. Hegemony via not being the world’s police, building nations, and focusing on #AmericaFirst

But people don't like him because
"HE RACISS"
"NOT CONSERVATIVE ENUFF"
“MUH TEMPERAMENT”
“TOO MEAN TO BE PRESIDENT”
“LITERALLY HITLER”

>Comprehensive list of Trump’s Policies:
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv

The bottom looks like a science fiction dystopia.

Go fuck yourself in hell, communist.

I'm not saying I prefer the bottom to the top, I'm saying the top looks ridiculous and tacky. People around the world and the country laugh at the over-the-topness of it.

Stop acting so rustled, buddy. It's a picture.

Lower taxes wouldn't hugely help, I agree, but c'mon, Hillary's fraud or whatever is under those emails and high immigration probably doesn't help deb much.

TREASON TRUMP

The mental gymnastic being employed by the Trump lovers is ridiculous.
Just be man and accept that you're willing to vote for a guy that welcomes an antagonistic foreign nation messing with the Democratic process of the Republic and be done with it.

"B..but muh flags" Jesus fucking christ. What an illogical cunt.

nice strawman again, but plenty of rich people go out and start charities for various third world problems like bill gates trying to eradicate malaria even through they personally never suffered from those issues
Trump cares about americans instead of brown people and knows what is required to help

>Inferior foreigners laugh at us

I don't care. Neither should you.

He insults liberals and gives them anxiety -- that's it. His policies suck and he's an incompetent orange gym sock. Just a meme.

>this is an automated response,
> $0.50 has been deposited in your account
>and remember together we are strong #imwithher

it's the Democrats who messed with that process, and our institutions, captured by these Democrat rats, have failed to prevent it. If Russia has to come to our aid, so be it. I don't mind.

The Democrats are a worse enemy to America than the Russians are. Does this make you mad, little commie?

you're the one voting for the Kremlin's puppet though

the top looks AMERICAN AS FUCK because he had a flag for every state he took despite Neocon the GOPe's hardest opposition.

the bottom looks like the stage for some basketball pre-game show.

>pic related

what else do you need.

>but hillary
aren't we discussing trump in this thread?

IS this a simulated shill discussion???

I'm not voting for Hillary, the one who took money from Kremlin backed Russian oligarchs to set up favorable uranium deals from them. Oh, you meant Trump, who did nothing but say some shit. Besides, once again: Russians > Democrats. Democrats are the enemy of America, not Russia.

Also build wall. I don't want more of your shitty little Indians in this country. Another reason to vote Trump.

>I have to TYPE SHIT IN ALL CAPS AND BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE TO SHOW I LOVE AMERICA I CANT JUST BE A NORMAL HUMAN ADULT THAT ARTICULATES MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS I HAVE TO YELL THEM SO I CAN WIN CUZ THATS HOW YOU WIN STUFF

HE is a shill so he wont respond to this.

>If Russia has to come to our aid, so be it. I don't mind.
kill yourself fucking commie

He's not in it for the money
He's not a criminal
He's a great businessman who can take a project and get it done on time and under budget
He's a realist regarding Muslim s
He's not a PC cuck
He is not a warmonger
He wants peace and trade with Russia

>politicians try to save the working class
Try harder next time shill. Think outside the box instead of sticking to your script and maybe you will get a raise.

>Also build wall. I don't want more of your shitty little Indians
are you geographically retarded? and wall will not stop illegals

Russia's not communist.

>b-but they have former commies in power

So do the Democrats!

Once more, for the record, Democrats are more of an enemy to this republic than Russia ever was. Even when they were communist.

>wall will not stop illegals

I say let's try it out and see. I'm not willing to take your word for it.

>implying our country can afford a wall

OP here.
Got to say, I'm surprised guys. Expected just "Meme magic, gets rid of beaners, gets rid of illegals," but I actually got some really good responses.
Got to say, even though I don't like how he presents himself (Overly patriotic, I must say) or his speeches much, I definitely support him over Hillary and have a better understanding now. Anyone got any decent reasons to oppose that view?

Mexico is paying for the wall, Jew.

Now there is where you fake outrage and say something like "but how??!?!"

Faggot. Your script is boring.

>implying our country can afford a wall
>with Mexico paying for it and gladly.

He is Ronald Regan 2.0.

>Nationalist
>Conservative
>Capitalist
>He will nuke the world for amusement.

he stands with cops

KEK CONFIRMS

400 miles in jewstan comparing to almost 2000 miles separating mexico and usa

Please literally explain the logistics of how Mexico is paying for a wall. Even just the theoretical plan to do that.

Mostly due to all his time on TV.

>Democrats are more of an enemy to this republic than Russia ever was. Even when they were communist.

Absurd

Trump promised us a beautiful wall though. How can we have a beautiful wall that is also cheap and functional?

>He will nuke the world for amusement.

Oh yeah I forgot all the nuclear hell fire from the 80s!

for all of 1987 I didnt even need to use the heat!

He buried the Ziocons. He saved our children from being drafted for endless wars for Israel.

He's a walking redpill.

>implying democrats aren't responsible for most of our ears

Absurd

>Halt all money/wire transfers to Mexico
>mexico looses 1/4th of its economic drive overnight
>"OH sorry America here is the 10 billion you wanted"

>Great Wall of China
>5,500 mi

Compassion and empathy are for pussies. Trump is the president we have needed for a very long time.

So, in theory, we would get mexico to fork over 100 of millions of dollars (at the very least) by financially crippling them??

how long they were building it?
how many muricans are ready to build it?
how much it will cost taxpayers?

president don't have power to do it

yeah well not happening since us an mexico has trade deals signed long time ago

And built by dirty yellow peasants. As if USA can't build a wall with modern building techniques. I though American's were meant to have a can do attitude, this wall isn't even hard.

> Mexico's GDP ; 1.261 trillion USD

Yes they would.

Its hilarious that the people who defend mexico dont even know anything about it and assume it is completely poor.

Mexico is the 15th largest economy on earth.

I don't think so. Russia never overtaxed me, Russia never tried to strip me of my right to keep and bear arms, Russia never flooded my country with third world garbage, Russia never shredded the U.S. Constitution, Russia never told me to check my privilege and try to make me feel guilty for being white, Russia never promoted race mixing in the U.S., it was Democrats who did all those things, and more.

We ought to be gunning them down in the streets. Until that day comes, I'll settle for Trump.

He is going to do it anyway if he ends NAFTA, we have a somewhat decent GDP thanks to the free trade between Mexico and the US if he ends that we will be as poor as a south american country.

So we might as well say no.

>yeah well not happening since us an mexico has trade deals signed long time ago

And what will happen if we break said deal......

>thats right fucking nothing.

He's not Hillary
Thats all he needs.

I hope to god these are fucking Commie Proxies.

Because it's fucking disgusting how far people go for party politics. Fucking inviting meddling in the Democratic process is okay for these cunts.

This is the type of shit that makes it okay for politicians to do whatever the fuck they want. This blind loyalty for no fucking reason.

It's time to get America back to being the biggest dick on the planet. We're coming back with a Trump as our leader, and this time we're pissed!

give this one credit folks, he must be working overtime

Oh okay, so then the shutting down of money and wire transfers wouldn't even put a tiny dent in their economy?

I honestly don't get how that even begins to be a feasible or logical plan considering it doesn't even take into account the fact that it would most likely be put up for a vote by the mexican people and I'm sure they'd be just thrilled to put up a wall that prevents their families from getting better work.

That plan falls apart when you put just 2% more thought into it.

imagine if you had a politician with the slogan "make england great again"

Win win we still get a wall and it will cost us less than our money going to you

Get fucked Mexico.

I want to build the wall and ban islam.

All he said was that if Russia had e-mails, they should release them, and he said in tongue-in-cheek to boot. I see nothing wrong with that. The Democrats, treasonous fucking rats that they are, control the executive branch, and had the power to prevent all of this, and carry out justice. They failed to do so. We are left with no other recourse to free ourselves from this tyranny -- and make no mistake about it, it's tyranny.

It's not the first time we've sought and accepted foreign help to throw off tyranny.

$25.3 billion to Mexico comprised approximately 3 percent of Mexico's 2008 GDP.

most recently I could find. Cheaper to pay for the wall.

They did, it was Nigel Farage. And he fucking did it, too!

then murica will have problems signing new deals in future and other countries will not respect existing deals with usa

Oh no, globalists will refrain from trying to rob us blind in the future! What a terrible fate!

we idolise him because he's actually anti-Islamic, he's anti-political correctness, he actually addresses the problem of radical Islam instead of spouting out "not all muslims" every time an attack happens, and he addresses that a nation must be sovereign to be free.

>biggest and most resilient economy on earth
>having trouble signing deals.

Doubt it.

>How dare you make trade deals to your advantage.

you cucks are unbelievable.

Fucking third world shitholes. If they want America's help, they should fucking pay for it.

We're the rulers of the world, not a global fucking charity.

the good thing about trump is that he isn't really controlled by anyone (at least that's the way it seems), and in a time where pretty much every politician is in someones pocket that is a fairly refreshing attribute.

the issue is that he runs his mouth a lot and has a giant ego to fuel.

Trump makes it a national pride issue. I highly doubt Mexicans would stand down and obey when you turn something into a "who's dick is bigger" contest. You can't expect the people of Mexico to okay using their own money to build a wall for the US. To force it on them would be seen as hostility and damage the US and Mexican relations not to mention other trade partners.

and you are really thinking that usa can't be isolated?

it's everything trump is against lol

"find" these emails.
How do you find electronic information from an American citizen? You either have already hack the servers and acquired that shit, or you need to hack.
He didn't say shit tongue in cheek, he speaks with the same tone on everything.

Yeah, you see nothing wrong with that because of the tyranny of elected officials. Because that's how it works. You just keep repeating that, it'll turned true.

Kremlin "the dollar needs to lose its value." "We want to undermine the United State's grasp in the global politics" is doing this to save us from those god damn tyrants that were elected. And have only serve the terms in office that they're allowed.

Because Eugene here is mad about Democrats, lets subvert the fucking institution. And give the one antagonistic government a free pass on doing so.

You're fucking drunk in identity politics, kid.

he wants to bomb the god damn redcoats
thats whats good with him

you treacherous fucks are harboring terrorists and its time to pay the pipper

He literally supports Hillary and openly supports whoever pays him enough. His main priority is his name and his family. Everything else is a distant second. He will literally say anything to get more money and power for his family. This is blindingly obvious and crazy that people think he would literally give two shits about you or your family. No offense, but if your name isn't Trump, he seriously couldn't care less.

Can be? yeah probably. Will be? Fuck no it wont.

>He literally supports Hillary

how so