Plays a video where every previous US President is shown and then shattered like glass to show Hillary Clinton on the...

>plays a video where every previous US President is shown and then shattered like glass to show Hillary Clinton on the screen instead

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cG-Qjyk6wrw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28
youtube.com/watch?v=0UwTd9Cjx14
twitter.com/AndyCole84/status/758141700455882753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA = finished

pls no

>posting the edited version

real one here

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7AviPLc28

>suddenly the glass breaks for real
>SUDDENLY STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN RUSHES THE STAGE AND GIVES HILLARY A STONE COLD STUNNER

BAWH GAWHD, THIS CONVENTION IS TURNING INTO A REAL SLOBBERKNOCKER!

>BOO YEAH BOO BOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!

That's what happens when you invade the graveyard of empires.

>no one has done an edit with stone colds theme

Donald's entrance was paired with the Undertaker's theme, it's only a matter of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UwTd9Cjx14

Has really no one realized that Obama's face was the only one left in tact?

His just slides down

watch the bottom screens
notice anything?
protip: it's what she's gonna destroy after breaking the male stranglehold on male presidency

it has been done though

what was on the back of the glass??

fine maybe no one can see the constitution but me but the images turn into the const. on the bottom screen

DELETE THIS

So it has.

twitter.com/AndyCole84/status/758141700455882753

I'd make a .webm of it but I don't know how to extract twitter videos.

ITS THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION
PEOPLE SEE THIS PLZ

Yo.............

I feel stupid because paying attention to how terrible the graphic was and nothing else made it so only just now did I realize that this was her "shattering the glass ceiling".

>those crowd shots

Goddamn! Blank faced old white ladies and fat brown women. The Handful of men looked uncomfortable in their own skin. The Democrat party presents itself terribly a cult like following where the entire crowd is waving Hillary paraphernalia (signs of your own face, really?) the entire thin seemed more about here then the country. Not even a flag wave. Contrasted with Trump crowds where everyone is overflowing with ridiculous levels of patriotism and seem genuinely excited for the country.