Red pill me about Vladimir Putin and Russia plus RT

red pill me about Vladimir Putin and Russia plus RT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5uWEaKLzwUg
dailymail.co.uk/news
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably the most skilled and experienced politician on the planet. Yet again like all politicians in the modern day he practices some form of pragmatic politics so he seeks Russian interest no matter what. Overall russia has been fairly conservative which pisses of the west under his leadership. Russia has also economically been pretty good considering the shithole it was post collapse and how long he's been rebuilding.

A wife beater manlet acting as a puppet for those in charge of Russia.
He's such a bitch he got his face mangled for his masters.
Putin doesn't run anything.

damn Romania why so Salty about based Putin

He's an over-glorified ex-spy who clings to the memories of when Russia was more than just a nuisance and thinks that cronyism will somehow make Russia strong again

He's also a pedo.

youtu.be/5uWEaKLzwUg

He's a closet homosexual.

dailymail.co.uk/news

The greatest Leader of our time

god bless putin. savior of the white race

KGB agent, what more is to say?

Only difference between now and cold war is that our own officials took KGB ideology and practiced it upon us.

it's not us vs them anymore, it's us, vs our officials, vs them, and them vs our officials.

this is why demoralization of our populace went completely unchallenged before and after the cold war, and even now.

Lose the proxy Poroshenko.

based in every sense of the word, people that complain about safespaces are the only people that don't like him.

he's raw as fuck and former KGB

All these treasonous Americans.

George Washington is rolling in his grave.

Start by reading the board rules...

Saged

sorry bit new

Agreed.

Welcome. You'll find a lot good debates here... We get a lot of shitposting that clogs up the board at times... So, the mods enforce the rule pretty consistently.

Add more details about what you're asking... That'll help ensure you don't get the ban hammer..

our greatest ally and the last hope for the preservation of the white race

lurk for 2 years before posting

I meant the fucking faggots giving Putin a freepass because identity politics and basedness.

Go to fucking Russia. Or kill yourselves fucking commies.

Russians , why do you think shit like is an acceptable mentality to have in 2016?

wtf I love Russia now

I'm Rootin for Putin

All the voters will follow us...(Trump/Putin 2016)