He's joined both on those adventures and in this portrait by Rose Tico (Kelly Marie Tran)—a Resistance maintenance...

>he's joined both on those adventures and in this portrait by Rose Tico (Kelly Marie Tran)—a Resistance maintenance worker and the new character with the most screen time in Episode VIII
>most screen time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are there people that honestly spent money to see the new Star Wars posting here?

They just mean that other characters that are introduced in TLJ don't have as much screen time as her. I don't know what the problem is here.

I'm pretty bummed out that the hype hasn't started yet.

Did they honestly cast the ugliest actors they could find..?
Literally all of the cast are mainly unattractive, including Daisy

The movie has bigger problems than your utterly shallow concerns.

>the new character with the most screen time in Episode VIII
>NEW CHARACTER with the most screen time

Are you illiterate? They mean new Ep 8 character

>the force is female!
>don't hit on me you silly boys!

>Hideous looking Asian Oompa-Loompa
>Only being used for racist token casting
>Disney in full panic mode as both TFA and R1 bombed in Asian markets

lol go be ugly somewhere else.

Original Star Wars cast were aesthetic af.

why do women feel the need to invade and destroy all things that men enjoy? how would women feel if a bunch of straight guys invaded the make up design community and totally bro'd it up in the same way they cunt up things like star wars and video games?

>Hey, liberals are the REAL racists
Thanks alt lite.

I don't really care that they cast a minority asian woman for maximum diversity point, but couldn't they at least pick an attractive one? Is that too much to ask? Are we really headed towards a future where all main characters are going to be fat uggos because >muh fat acceptance >muh nonstandard beauty?

>the new character with the most screen time
op confirmed illiterate

>how would women feel if a bunch of straight guys invaded the make up design community and totally bro'd it up
Women would probably just suck it up. The equivalency doesn't really apply because men created everything including the make up design community. Therefore, it could not really be viewed as an "invasion" in the same way women invade men's interests.

If it's any consolation, we'll have synthetic wombs in our lifetimes and hopefully we won't have to rely on women anymore to reproduce.

This can't be real

>Women would probably just suck it up.

>women
>doing anything but constantly whining and complaining

lol. men are the ones who have been doing all the sucking up while the cunts run their mouths and ruin everything enjoyable.

Yellando Calrissian

yeah I don't give a fuck about luke, just show me more gooks

she had to be unattractive otherwise china would be upset about her getting blacked by finn. this way they get their PC points but china/japan/korea won't care.

I love women and how they are fucked up. This thing that is happening right now is a passing trend. It is the first time in history that we have so advance communications. Nobody really talks about it, but our ancestors were mostly stupid shits. When most laws and social norms were made, nobody knew how to read or write. Everybody's lexicon consisted of 100 words and main concern was how to fucking survive. These days supermarket is open 24/7, you can buy bananas even if you live in the fucking North Pole. You can't even fathom what the life was like 100 years ago. Just give it a decade or two to hash things out. It will be alright.

>there are still people that think finn and rey is the central romance
>he's off with some gook the whole movie

wew

>tfw when Chinese

It's Jackie Chan

wtf theyre bringing the ewoks back?!

central romance is kylo and rey.

there was a luke cover too, retard.

It is. You can even buy that shirt online.

>Everyone thought George ruined Star Wars
>It was actually Disney all along
>Some people on this board actually like Nu-StarWars

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhaahah

Jet Li on a cake and donut bender

This movie is literally strong independent female, black, hispanic, asian VS the evil white villains.

They aren't even trying to hide it any more. In fact they're smashing it right in your face. Leia and Luke are just bit part supporting characters, and Luke dies in this one.

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPITY DOO

>>the force is female!
If it's a female then how does it penetrate all things?

kek!

if you say so.

what? rey/luke/leia are all white, evil captain phasma is female, kyle ron is a tortured, conflicted antihero more than a full blown villain. hux is the only one that really proves your point here.

They villains are all evil white folks Disney shill.

And Luke and Leia are just bit parts.

People of Color VS Evil White Villains

>but our ancestors were mostly stupid shits
ugh this pleb meme

Shhhhhhhhhh!!! Don't complain! Just accept the white genocide!

But snoke is an evil alien Jew. Jewing it up in his gold plated flagship in his gold slippers and bathrobe.

Jesus. I can't unsee it now.

The first order only tolerates Hux. He's Lucky his father was an important founder but all he is is just a whiny incompetent ginger ill equipped to fill Tarkins movie role. Everyone knows that Rae sloane and Iden get the patriotism flowing and the troopers at attention.

how is rey a person of color?

JUST

why the fuck did they pick the ugliest chink they could find. i understand not wanting to pick the most attractive, but i thought everyone in hollywood knew that youre supposed to pick an attractive actress and then make her uglier with make up rather than just get a plain old overweight ugly actress

good god what a mistake. and why the shit do we even need a new character?

She's a maintenance worker. The menial support staff that keeps the resistance going. She's not celebrated or a hero so it's a possible reason to defect to the first order.

That doesnt really change the argument that they shouldn't be adding new characters in a movie where the three main lead characters' are either widely undercharacterized (Poe, Rey) or have characterization that is all over the fucking place (Finn). Should focus on giving those 3 a good cohesive arc rather than add in a new lead.

Shit, Kylo Ren is the only new character who has a solid characterization, even if it comes off a bit weird. Even Hux has a distinct character even if it's very one dimensional

>new character with the most screen time
what's the problem? the main cast has already been established

Asians always hated Star Wars. They have better taste than neckbeards.

The best make up artists are gay men or work in special effects though...

No one is realising that their aiming to cash in on the Asian market.

Reminder Lucas made Red Tails cuck film

Asians like attractive actors.

Well I'm interested in Luke and Rey's training, chewy, Kylo and snoke, last tribute to Carrie, possible salvaging of Phasmas character. I really could care less what happens to Poe and Finn

I'm not really sure how Phasma is really salvageable. I suspect they know they completely fucked her up right out of the gate, and they think this is especially egregious because she was supposed to be a strong female character and the closest thing to a new Boba Fett. So the next movie will be trying so hard to make her awesome that it'll just be incredibly incongruous with what we already saw and way too transparent.

>>Disney in full panic mode as both TFA and R1 bombed in Asian markets

When you're making 2+ billion for first in a trilogy and 1+ billion for a fucking spinoff movie, do you really care?

They could just bring Boba back and write her out. Normies won't even notice if she's not there.

Haven't you heard? Women are honorary POC.

>Where's breinne? This is starwars not got. True