Why do so many people here say Ethiopians and other people from the Horn of Africa (like Somalis) basically look like...

Why do so many people here say Ethiopians and other people from the Horn of Africa (like Somalis) basically look like white people with dark skin?

Pic related, in the pink shirt, is Ethiopian/Eritrean is wearing whiteface and looks weird as fuck, he doesn't really look like a normal run of the mill white person.

Horners are de descendants of people who "returned" to Africa from Asia

That sounds interesting, tell me more, please.

The guy on the left looks like Charles Manson

>(like Somalis) basically look like white people with dark skin

they really want to say that they have a skull face structure more similar to the "caucasoid" one rather than the west african one

No they don't

The guy in the middle looks like every middle-aged homo I met while working for an interior designer in West Hollywood. They all get surgery to thin their noses and enlarge their lips.

not everyone, but some really really do

I thought you meant that ethiopans themselves say that
>they really want to say
nvm post more qts

>According to mtDNA studies by Holden (2005) and Richards et al. (2006), a significant proportion of the maternal lineages of Somalis consists of the M1 haplogroup.[176][177] This mitochondrial clade is common among Ethiopians and North Africans, particularly Egyptians and Algerians.[178][179] M1 is believed to have originated in Asia,[180] where its parent M clade represents the majority of mtDNA lineages.[181] This haplogroup is also thought to possibly correlate with the Afro-Asiatic language family:[177]

I've seen many Somali diaspora and one Ethiopian poster say that here.

Looks Norwegian

What people lived in the Horn of Africa before the Somalis and other Horners came?

So...did you get that surgery too?

N-no

Why is this my fetish?
What the fuck is wrong with me?
I love to see women getting slapped around. It genuinely excites me.

I don't know, probably Nilotic peoples.

Here's a picture of them without makeup

This picture is strangely captivating. No homo

Were they displaced by them (Horners)? Or absorbed into the Afro-Asiatic population?
Better pic, I don't if they're exactly the same people, though besides Amine.

pretty white

Looks like a chink pretending to be white, holy shit.

cushites