I just killed a mouse...with my own bare hands Sup Forums

I just killed a mouse...with my own bare hands Sup Forums..
am I a killer? I felt nothing as I crushed it's ribs and then watched it drown
am I the bad guy?

That depends, did you get an erection?

no, I just had recently jerked off to a visual novel

why on earth would you do that? mice are dirty and you could get rat bite fever

I wanted to know what I would feel after I killed it

Why did u kill ur own cousin?

>with my own bare hands
radical

>I felt nothing as I crushed it's ribs and then watched it drown
Elaborate.

Rats are a delicacy in Europe.

For me there's nothing wrong to kill a mice they spread diseases and shit and piss in everithing you're actually doing good killing them

I had laid a trap for it, when it came for the bait, I caught it with toilet paper in my hands(to not get any bacteria on me), then I just crushed it with my fingers, I could feel the bones breaking. I thought that would've killed it but it was still breathing so I decided to go and drown it in the toilet by putting its head in the water and waiting for it to drown before flushing it

When do you switch to humans?

This is mouse or not?
My siberian cat catch this fluffy shit

>then I just crushed it with my fingers, I could feel the bones breaking.
>I thought that would've killed it but it was still breathing so I decided to go and drown it in the toilet by putting its head in the water and waiting for it to drown before flushing it
Did you feel bad when you realized it hadn't died quickly?
As a hunter I've always felt awful when the odd squirrel or rabbit is flailing about and I have to break their neck.

There's nothing wrong with you.

I think it's just human, adult-male behavior.
This is why people practice morality due to the mental void toward other human-beings after living an industrialized life.

SO YOU'RE A KILLER

LET ME SEE YOUR WARFACE

funny that you mention this, I know you guys are going to think I'm weird or trying too hard, but honestly I've been thinking about women's calves for the last 4 years. It's the body part the excites me the most, the most sexiest part of the body for me. I myself don't consider myself a bad person, I consider myself a liberal and am mostly left leaning, I don't consider myself feminine. I consider myself manly, but I am very a shut-in person who doesn't relate much to others. So women's calves, it's just the best thing, the shape and the size also matters. Too thin and skinny legs not really that good, but a bit of meat, something around 55cm or more, I would consider the sexiest size for a woman's calf. Though it matters that it's not just fat, but has muscle, you know? so I lift and I sometimes go out to drink coffee at this restaurant where I just see these mature women, ripe like oranges and apples, with their legs open and stockings. It just drives me wild and I just sometimes can't get a hold of myself and start taking pictures. I haven't been caught yet. But I always delete them afterwards to have no evidence of my crime( i took a photo in a private place) I usually go and jerk off in the bathroom after I've taken the pic. You see I'm just trying to say that without the bees there cannot be any honey and me a man with unusual taste is also like a bee. For me life is about fulfilling your desires and no one can keep their secrets for their entire life. haha

If you grow up to be a serial killer at least go for Muslims and not teenage girls.

No it did not, I have to go take care of something the kristerits have been be ri ns so I will be abck in about an hour, I think? its calling for me

Hello?

It looks like you had a brain hemorrhage half-way through your post.

most (successful) serial killers are cowards though, they go for the easy prey
if you want to kill muslims consider being a mass killer instead, one chance many targets

Seems like you are a sadist.

>toilet paper in my hands(to not get any bacteria on me
Insufficient.

I did it again lads

pabumpinau

please respond to me