FUN FACT

The hacking of a US citizen's emails by a foreign government is a national security issue, no matter of the nature of those emails.

Did Trump use the word "hack?" No.
Is "hack" the "best word" for what he meant? Yes.

Regardless, another country playing around in our election is most certainly a national security issue.

Checkmate, Trumpkins.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-says-sony-hack-is-a-serious-national-security-matter/2014/12/18/01eb8324-86ea-11e4-b9b7-b8632ae73d25_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still playing 3D chess, I see.

>People keep misusing hack instead of saying crack

>#mentallyhill complaining about national security

the cognitive dissonance is amazing

The hacking of a private citizen's private email is not a national security issue, you progracist moron. Enjoy the $0.08 that's been deposited into your account.

>playing around in our elections
It's not interfering in our elections, it's helping solve a crime. Which Russia is completely allowed to do because of documents signed by, guess who, BILL CLINTON. And the fact that the Democrats are calling this treason and espionage proves that they believe these emails are something so bad that they are able to be called this.

Long story short, Trump is playing 9 dimensional chess again.

hey, sussman

a lot of wishful thinking there
if trump had explicitly said "give the emails they already have," then that would hold up.

but he said "find" as well. As in "take them from some server, somewhere on US soil, that has them" (that being the only way to find them had russia not already had them)

still treason, sorry.

isn't this really hildawgs fault for having a shit bathroom server?

isn't it confirmed that many, MANY people got into her server?

don't have to be without sin to cast stones.

so what about when north korea hacked sony? not a national security issue?

>private citizen
>large, multi billion dollar company
but of a difference there
enjoy you're ten cents though

Well you see, now that Trump has talked about a THEORETICAL situation, it's a national security issue.

When the unsecured email server was compromised in REALITY, it was just a little bit of carelessness.

the "crime" has been deemed noncriminal and is no longer under investigation.

it would be espionage if russia hacked my emails, or yours, or GE's or McDonald's.

left open as a possibility, not confirmed.

I don't even know what I'd call it.

Soviet sends an email to someone with a crafted message and attachment (spearphishing).

Idiot fuck opens the attachment. If system is vulnerable, it starts trying to send files to a server in Russia.

It looks through address book of infected person and starts sending messages with malware attachments to targets within. The cycle continues.

The reason it gets all the fucking email is that it uploads .pst and .ost files to the Russian server. The emails that they haven't archived yet don't get 'stolen'.

*your
my bad

not when "corporations are people"

and so what if the citizen was warren buffet or bill gates or a retired general? still not espionage?

one is an explicit invitation for another, malicious power to meddle in our national affairs, likely illegally

the other, while "extremely careless," portrayed no malicious intent, the operative intent required for indictment under the handling of sensitive information.

>been deemed noncriminal
No it hasn't. Hillary just isn't being pursued legally because of who she is, which is bullshit.

>the "crime" has been deemed noncriminal and is no longer under investigation.

>election fraud
>noncriminal

>comey: "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

>NOT "often subject to indictment"

a reputable example being?

the real treason lies on Hillary, sorry you're so salty about american politics.

Why is the left and the media more concerned about the hack, than the content of the DNC emails which prove the DNC engaged in rampant vote rigging and corruption at the highest levels.

READ. THE. EMAILS.

The entire Democratic primary was rigged.

an example of election fraud? You mean the entire democrat side of this election?

>rampant vote rigging and corruption

more like vocal distaste and annoyance and their inability to shut bernie sanders down, and only after clinton had mathematically clinched going forward after May 20.

Honestly, if anything, it's more surprising that they didn't try more to stop him.
The best shot they had was "my delegate won't like hearing that he's an atheist," with this once again being far after he had any remote chance of winning. You'd expect MUCH more from such a corrupt organization, no?

oh well how can i argue against that?
literally how can I argue against such a lazy shitty vague generalization?

hillary admitted that her deleted emails are a national security issue now that the investigation is over and cant be reopened

she was 11 mil in debt after the primary in 2008. now shes rich again. she probably sold states secrets and sensitive military info

a) the investigation CAN be reopened
b) refer to genius OP's explanation of why any email hack by a foreign power is a national security violation

Hillary Clinton is not an American, and neither are you.

You Democrats really don't understand where we're at in 2016. You still live under the false assumption we consider you co-citizens. We do not. If you believe I'm joking around, you're fucking clueless how far we've come in 2016. Your entire Democratic Party is finished.... even Democrats are fleeing in mass numbers.

Democrats are a threat to national security and world peace.

If Democrats had nothing to hide, this wouldn't be an issue. I'm glad the party managed to admit that they have things worth hiding, though. They sure did a great job with that.

Hilary didn't care about National security, why should Trump?

The FBI and Attorney general didn't care enough about National security to charge her, why should they even bother viewing Trump for a "crime" they have much less evidence of?

you know, if this kind of talk keeps going while we stay in power, we might just have to start considering it dangerous hate speech ;)

WHY ARE THERE SECURITY CONCERNS IF YOU WERENT OPENLY DISCUSSING CLASSIFIED INFO VIA YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL SERVER, HILLCUNT?!?

Fucking sliding shill nonsense needs to die.

>how dare you defy my precious bill clinton of moral degeneracy when trump also gets blowjobs from mistresses???
is how you sound

Some high effort shilling going on here.

>Did Trump use the word "hack?" No.
>Is "hack" the "best word" for what he meant? Yes.
Actually, he did use the word hack, in response to a hypothetical question about russia being behind the hack.

>what is context
I'm referring to the specific instance when trump asked Russia to intervene.

DONALD TRUMP IS TOTALLY COLLUDING WITH PUTIN GUYS! Please ignore the fact that I set up an unsecured email server and put classified information on it. Also ignore that we rigged the primary.

I can't wait for Thursdays leak.

I don't begrudge Bill Clinton for a second for being sexually interested in a woman that isn't Hillary Clinton.

I think that's the only sane response a human can have.

I take issue with Hillary Clinton based on her own merits.

>I'm referring to the specific instance when trump [was] asked [about a hypothetical in which] Russia [had] intervene[d]
what is context indeed

You cant hack a server that's not there. The remark was about Hillary's emails off her now disconnected private server

Still not a national security issue unless they had classified information on their systems. One could arguably extend that to export controlled information.

>Leaked emails show corruption, incompetence and a woman who deliberately put out nation in serious danger.

>But that's no big deal

OP you're an idiot. Meanwhile you've also fallen for the bait, that will destroy the very candidate and party you support.

You're such an idiot you can't even play this game.

MSM rule:

Right wing scandals are about the content

Left wing scandals are about the source of the leak

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/white-house-says-sony-hack-is-a-serious-national-security-matter/2014/12/18/01eb8324-86ea-11e4-b9b7-b8632ae73d25_story.html

before you say some shit about obummer, I doubt god emperor or whatever other "non-cucked" white house there could have been would have any different response.

but to "find" them would mean pulling them from SOME server, unless they were all miraculously on fucking paper

no the best word is "release" since he was talking about emails that could not possibly conceivably be hacked into at the current point in time you fucking mongoloid

+25¢ for Correcting my Record

>i've already won!
>the...these polls are still too far out to matter!!!

XD

The media's selective autism when it comes to interpreting conservative statements is so puzzling. Is it Zika related?

see

>pulling them from SOME server
from their own server
which they would have them on
in a hypothetical scenario in which russia was behind the hacks

Pretty hacking someone's email is illegal but it's hardly "national security"

>1/3 of the posts in the thread by 1 person
I hope you get paid overtime for this CTR

>“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

he said FIND

>controlling the media

>1 post by this ID

it's national security when it's a foreign government.

Get off our board, Hillary shills. Go take your wife back from Jamal.

eh he didn't command them to and there's no evidence of ill intent. it's all it is. depending on what your definition of the word is is. ;^)3

yeah, a server in Russia, where they're currently saved, after the Russians hacked them in fucking 2015 before they were deleted

please try to keep up with the timeline here. Trump said that if they did indeed gain access to the emails, and they have them on file, they should release them to the FBI.

there's literally nothing scandalous about that statement. keep digging for dirt where there is none, it really helps your campaign

+25¢

Absolutely splitting hairs, it could mean that the Russians already have them and they merely have to find it among their stash. To suggest that they would have to engage in more hacking to retrieve them is purely your interpretation.

We play around in other countries internal affairs all the time...turn about is fair play

>"take them from some server, somewhere on US soil, that has them"
This is another illogical assumption. Even if Russians had to engage in hacking, it wouldn't necessarily be on US soil, as the emails could be anywhere.

he explicitly enticed them with the reward of good press. in the next sentence.

trump said exactly what i pasted. i'll paste it again. "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

you're lucky i had already typed out the response for someone else, tripfag

>it's national security when it's a foreign government.
If he said to hack an American server, this would be national server. But he didn't say that.

>. "I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."
That doesn't imply any hacking would be used, or would be done on American soil. The conclusion does not follow from the premises.

And now include the preceding context that you were so eager to try and point out earlier.

You'll receive the shit talking end of my rifle bro. She's a beast.

FIND THEM as in FIND THEM IN THE FAT FUCKING STACK OF INFORMATION THEY PHISHED OUT OF THE DNC AND CLINTON'S SWISS CHEESE NETWORK SECURITY

How the fuck would they conceivably hack into US or Clinton security assets NOW to access emails that were deleted LAST YEAR??

10/10 mad also +25¢

i can imagine trump's response to your question now:

"OH, they have them! You know that Clinton's people still have them! Give me a break. Those emails are still out their, sitting right under Robby Mook's ass!"

give me a break; he insinuated that they might have the emails while explicitely asking them to find the emails should they not already have them.

Except you feelings aren't law and is

>everyone knows the "russians did it" angle is fucking stupid
>trump makes a joke that those "russians" should find the mythical emails
>OMG ITS TREEEEASON

its like a joke at this point

it's literally impossible for them to find them if they don't already have them dipshit.

"If Russia or any other country has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI! "

was the statement posted to his Twitter. combined with his statement about" finding" the emails, and a basic understanding of the context and facts of the situation, it leaves zero space for interpretation of an "insinuation" that Russian agents should do something that is physically impossible at the current juncture

+50¢ multi post bonus

Nice try faggots. Trump baited them in and he won...ONCE AGAIN.

FFS he was JOKING. You people are fucking autistic. Do you really think he'd say something like that at a press conference if he wasn't joking?

Holy shit you're a faggot, keep up the food work my dude

it was also one of 3 or 4 times he had to answer that question, and only part of his answer that time.

It all made it pretty clear that his response was A. nobody knows who was behind the DNC hack, and B. hey, if you got any more dirt we'ld all love to see it.

except for trump's repeated demand that clinton release the "missing" emails
he doesn't think she deleted them.

a treaty demanding russia assist us with criminal affairs does not in any remote way give a fucking green card for cyber-espionage against US citizens "for a good cause"

When Hillary took her server him and left it outside of the national checks and balances of NATIONAL SECURITY PROCEDURE, she also waived her rights to any defence other than her own incompetence.

This really is justice in its purest form right now.

im glad youre here to correct the record on this

except trump isnt recommending russia interfere with my precious hillary's affairs

hes recommending that they find her emails any way the can

and for those saying he was joking, please watch the video and try to say that he delivered that straight-faced, staring-into-camera line in any way similar to his joke lines

>for what he meant?
Checkmate faggotface, you cant presume to know, nor project meaning into, his comments.
Try again tomorrow, kid.

You're splitting hairs because you're wrong, faggot.
That's exactly for what it is intended

HE NEVER FUCKING ASKED THEM TO HACK HILLARY YOUR ASSUMING STUFF BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FUCKING VENDETTA AGAINST TRUMP

>Call: Why doesn't hillary release her emails?
>Response: Because she deleted them while under fbi investigation.
What are rhetorical devices?

That would be epic if her own husband ended up fucking her.
Too many levels of irony
Too many jokes writing themselves already
Please jesus let this be an early Christmas present
Amen.

I was wondering how the Hillary camp felt about this. Bet you guys are salty that everyone is talking about your illegal emails during your big shindig

So it's okay. Hell let the Russians do it since our people won't. Works for me 2bh.

i'm actually pretty high-ranking paid staff, and we see the whole 'treason' opportunity as a net positive.

it's been too long since donald tripped all over his feet

>he doesn't think she deleted them

yeah? so what?

even if she hadn't deleted them that wouldn't mean that they're sitting around on an email server.

do you know how email servers work? or how a hack targeting an email server works? not like a technical rundown, but do you understand the concept?

So if it's treason, why didn't the fbi charge her with mishandling of important documents? She played it off like there was nothing important in those emails but now there is? Hmm. She should be indicted then.

i understand the incredibly simple concept that something not deleted must exist, and therefore, being comprised entirely on a data, must exist on a server somewhere.

...and if they were being hidden, they wouldn't be connected to the Internet. you understand that, right?

and therefore it wouldn't be physically possible for Russian hackers to hack into the server. you understand that too, right?

maybe I should have backed up and asked if you understand how the Internet works

of data*
also fuck yeah 9/11 trips

they didnt charge her because the specific laws require malicious knowing intent

and it's treason because he's asking a foreign power to commit cyber-espionage against the US. The content of the emails is irrelevant. it's all irrelevant to the definition of espionage past "a foreign government accessing secured data in the US"

It doesn't authorize hacker groups acting without a court order to steal information.

> Article 1(4) states explicitly that the Treaty is intended to apply solely between the Parties; it does not give rights to any other persons to obtain or exclude any evidence, or to impede the execution of a request. Article 1(5) defines the term ``person'' to include both individuals and legal entities.

It requires that a the laws of the united states be followed when executing a search.

>Article 10(1) provides that a person requested to testify and produce documents, records, or items in the Requested Party be summoned, if necessary by subpoena or order, to appear and testify and produce such documents, records, or items, in accordance with the requirements of the law of the Requested Party.

It requires that information be kept secret.

>Article 7(5) further requires the Requested Party, if so requested, to use its best efforts to keep confidential a request and its contents, and to inform the Requesting Party's Central Authority if the request cannot be executed without breaching such confidentiality. This provides the Requesting Party an opportunity to decide whether to pursue the request or to withdraw it in order to maintain confidentiality.

Who's to say whenever he said "find them" he meant off of a server on U.S. soil? Russia contracts out their hacking work to actual companies based in Russia that do "cyber security" jobs. I think Russia would have an extremely hard time finding deleted documents on a server that has already been disconnected, wiped clean by the FBI, and physically destroyed. To say that he meant find them on a different server where they're being held confirms that you're hearing what YOU want to hear.

By using the word, "find" he could've easily meant the inverse. That Russia should pool together their resources to see if any of these companies might've had access to these 33,000 deleted emails in the past and saved them to their servers based in Russia for further archival.

You say treason, but I say freedom of speech. It would be treasonous if documents came forwards linking Trump to the Russian government's hacking job on the DNC.

It doesn't matter if it has been deemed a non-criminal matter. They were using statutes that were from the early 1970's, a time in which law makers had little clue as to how a server operated. The only "internet communications" that existed at the time was ARPANET, which nobody knew shit about except for the scientists working on the project.

Do you not understand the fact of the matter remains that she used an non-encrypted server in her bathroom and multiple mobile devices, not cleared for government use, to send and receive classified material? Do you not find that to be an extremely haphazard way of going about political business, especially when you're the Secretary of State? Do you not find it strange that she never disbanded her use of the private server after years of going through security briefings where she was warned about the uptick in cyber attacks on U.S. political officials by foreign agents?

tl;dr: If you think what Hillary did with her server wasn't extremely negligent, then you are a complete moron.

fucking lol

the FBI doesn't just have free reign to go and look through everyone's emails without probable cause.

whats to stop one of clinton's personal lackeys from backing up the emails to a server on a different network?

hidden != offline

That'd be fucking awesome tbqh. Make me a criminal.

He didn't ask them anything. Just said if they did find them, the press would praise them and going back to Her husband bill written a law just for that sitiluation. So treason on Hillarys part?

you dumbasses actually think the outcome of this will be 'net positive'
this is just extra entertainment that HRC campaign cooked up all on it's own
we were sitting around bored waiting for the wikileak coup de grace, so thanks for the extra chuckles

How, I thought they were just personal things that had nothing to do with national security? Democrats have entrapped themselves with this one lol

You dont want to expose the corruption of politics and end the divisiveness employed by the full political spectrum?

>The hacking of a US citizen's emails by a foreign government is a national security issue, no matter of the nature of those emails
Regardless, the DNC playing around in our primaries is most certainly a national security issue.
Checkmate, Clintonites.
>inb4 plagiarism