So they just spoiled it

So they just spoiled it...

theouthousers.com/index.php/news/135410-exxxclusive-bad-guys-the-outhousers-will-spoil-captain-america-steve-rogers-1.html

On the last page of Captain America: Steve Rogers #1, Steve Rogers says: "Hail Hydra." Apparently, he's been Hydra all along, brought into the organization as a child by his mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimZub/status/735073910744449025
desustorage.org/co/thread/83107383/#83107444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool, that should be an interesting story.

What?

>theouthousers

Pffffftttttt k.

this is retarded and goes against everything the character is for a cheap gimmick

I cant see HOW this could have any meanful emotional impact knowing that this is just a stunt to boost sales, and never was integral part of the character considering how he was conceived. This doesnt make any logical sense.

I mean, its like a fanfic trying hard to be edgy.

Fucking stupid.

Isn't this essentially just retreading Secret Warriors and Captain America 2, but instead applying it to Steve?

GUYS REMEMBER THE MOVIES?!?!

How is this going to tie into Thunderbolts?

twitter.com/JimZub/status/735073910744449025

It's just a story, at the end they'll reveal it was someone fucking with a cosmic cube or not really Steve or some other excuse. As long as the story is good I'll be along for the ride.

>the reveal isn't Cap being Helmut's dad

What's the point?

>goes against everything the character is for a cheap gimmick

Just another day at the House of Ideas then.

The fallout will be best thing about this revelation.

I think I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say: at least he is not a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

That or deep cover I mean it really makes no sense how many times has he stopped hydra?

>the reveal isn't Zemo jerking off and calling Steve Daddy

via Bucky I'd guess

Though there's some Zemo vs Red Skull battle soon that might need to be followed up on in Thunderbolts

So the secret informant in Avengers that was working for HYDRA during Remender's run was Cap all along.

That's what Sup Forums gets for using the monkey paw.

Zemo is in Bucky's body and Red Skull is in Steve's

the Skrulls are back

This is too good of an idea so they won't use it

What a twist!

I thought the Outhousers was just a shitty parody site

Apparently it's come out that Jack Kirby planned this from day.

Kirby even enlisted in WWII and went overseas and killed Nazis as part of his cover THAT TRAITOROUS FASCIST FUCK FACE

truly why even live

>It has been 0 days since Outhousers did something stupid

Do they fuck?

Man, Marvel really doesn't want my money.

Fucking stupid if its true, and anyone that tries to defend it is either an idiot or a shill.

HE DIDNT LET EMMA AND WOLVERINE KILL THE SCARLET WITCH BECAUSE HE WANTED THE MUTIES DEAD

Wow Rick sure was right. This is so much better than Rebirth.

>REBIRTH BTFO BRO
>SERIOUSLY BRO
>BUY THIS CHEAP GIMMICK BY THAT HACK WRITER BRO

Rich, you Marvel dicksucking faggot.

>Sup Forums believes clickbait sites

I don't know why you guys believed him for a second.

I was hoping for this one

>Steve comes out as gay after having his mind read by Jean Grey. He starts dating young Iceman, but begins to have flashbacks of being "trapped in the ice" during intense lovemaking sessions.

Why was the post with this pic from the issue deleted?

Sweet dicksucking Christ.
I don't know why I expected any better.

Steves Dad was just trying to beat some sense into his Hydra SLUT

This honestly might be worse than OMD.

AHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Okay, I'm not buying any more Spencer books.

Thinking about dropping Marvel as a whole.

Sorry Ant-Man.

>There will be people on Sup Forums that will BUY this shit.
>Worst there will be people on Sup Forums that will BUY this shit because they hated it.

It's like I'm reading a Hydra Trash Party fanfic.

I yet have to see clickbait article that won't hit bump limit on Sup Forums.

was it not behind a spoiler? because that's a rule actually enforced on Sup Forums

>it's a "dumb fuck who is always late to all the cool shit because he le doesnt fall for le clickbait sites news" episode

desustorage.org/co/thread/83107383/#83107444

Wow. Fucking garbage.

Wouldn't Hydra think to put a stop to rogers every time he foils their plans?

Deep planning, user. Iceman's closet level of deep.

>Korbik discovers masturbation
>every time it results in some ridiculous reality warping somewhere in the world

So is Captain America: Steve Rogers now a villain book?

No because see, only the real true leader of Hydra knows: Super Saiyan Red Skull.

No no user don't you see, Steve brainwashed his best friend and its alll part of the plan!

Nick Spencer still has some goodwill from Superior Foes crowd

There are people who will DEFEND that shit on Sup Forums until like 10 issues in

Why not go further? Why not make Cap punch Falcon and say "God, niggers are the worst race on Earth and all should die." or something along those lines?

No...please god no. This is Cap who just got de-aged again, right? There's gotta be some fuckery right, that's not really Steve. Steve is still an old man and someone's got him chained up in a basement somewhere, yeah? Come on. Don't do this to me.

When? Bucky was brainwashed by the soviets, not HYDRA, you movie casual.

How does this have anything to do with the movies?

Im sure they will.

quick question, what font does Marvel use?

No user, this was an elaborate long term plan from Hydra since the first Captain comic!

If this turns out to be true, Imma gonna pour all my money into DC Rebirth and only buy Vision from Marvel.

Is this a fucking joke? Did they actually make one of the most noble, selfless heroes in the marvel universe from a kid in Brooklyn who wants to help to some spy? What the fuck

People, the meaning of this is obvious

the new young Captain America isnt Captain America, it is some evil Hydra guy who somehow ended up looking like Captain America after this while Pleasant Hill Kubik shit.
It may even be planned by Red Skull with Xavier's brain.

No no HYDRA is the soviets now!

Who /nonnazicaptainamerica/ here?

that makes me want to buy it tbqh

I forgot the cosmic cube was a literal person now.

I'm pretty sure that's not even the uniform Cap is currently wearing

I speak for all x-men fans when i say: at least he isnt an inhuman

yeah the cube girl is probably fucking around but it's fun to overreact anyway

>the cosmic cube
There are multiple cosmic cubes.

Honestly that seems to be the whole point of this. Villanize the original Cap and eventually make Sam take him down and be the one true Cap. Can't have a white male ever being a symbol of hope.

Let the kids have their fun.

what the fuck

>Sam is totally the REAL Captain America!

That's the exact uniform.

Matt, don't you have a case to try?

Damn straight. I'll take a nazi over a queer any day.

It literally is.

Yes it is dummy. Look at the helmet and chest.

STOP MAKING COSMIC CUBES, REED

I want to face the faggot that wrotte that article and ask what is wrong with him.

Is he unironicaly retarded?

FOR REAL

I don't see any violent gang bangs anywhere

not to mention Red Skull has the power to brainwash anyone right now, and recently left Pleasant Hill early after saying he'd already set in motion what he came there to accomplish

>Is he unironicaly retarded?

he got bootyblasted when scanbro posted literally a free comic on Sup Forums, so yes

Kek

Are people actually upset about this when it's obvious from solicits and shit that this isn't lasting? He's trying to stop both Zemo and Red Skull in like two issues time.

I can't believe this actually happened. This was actually published. Black Captain America is a hero! White Captain America is part of Hydra. You can't make this shit up.

It's only just issue #1, wait for it.

hueeuehuehue seriously? He came here to complain?

It's mostly Sup Forums I think, but

>believing solicits

Why are comic books so bad?

He wrote a blog bitching about it, but it's well known that he does lurk here anyway

I read that as "either an idiot or a Skrull" at first.

*Marvel comics so bad.