Https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/83105947/#q83107745

Reminder to report and sage these threads.

pure autism

sage isn't a downvote you dumb leaf

hello friend

his midface is too long for his skull

thoughts on my penis?

is this some meme war ? kek

what has italy even have to do with all this lol

no, Just one Italian looking Hazara

this one actually looks scarily like me, I guess we italians are the western branch of hazaric masterrace peoples

Let's make fun of dicks because dicks are embarrassing men have to be amputated we women are superior to men because we have vaginas so we are nice and modest.

He's a guy with multiple proxies convinced I'm currycel. I posted those selfies like 1-2 years ago when Sup Forums used to be smaller. I have no idea why he believes this. He says his Discord or some shit told him.

But even before currycel was a thing, he used to spam threads calling Hazara people subhumans, etc. He's just using curycel as a premise to spam his threads.

First he started out calling me hapa, then hazara, then Pashtun, then Italian. I'm as confused as you are.

ok how about me?

all it takes is a thread of you making a post saying you're currycel and apologizing...

stop pretending to be me

I'm 100% Hazara, just because I look Italian doesn't mean a Canadian can pretend its me

Who is this ugly son of a bitch?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

I recognize a roman face when I see one. Giuseppe, come home.

stop identity thieving me pls...
i am 100% italian

Saluti fratello mio. Per favore, ignori questi imbecilli, fingono solo di essere me.

I'm not though. Fuck off. Like a week ago when I called you out on it, you made a currycel thread like 5 minutes later. Even /desi/ believes you're currycel.

You were talking shit about Hazaras for a long time. You're obviously not Indian. Indians don't know anything about Hazaras nor do they give a shit about Hazara people.

Only an Afghan could be so butthurt they spam the same thread 20 times a day for a week.

i am italian bro, not indian

why are you so mad? genetic inferiority? Dont be jealous i am italian you are not... we are all humans..

You live in Canada. Why do you care about 3rd world tribal shit? Move on with your life and buy Bitcoin.

wrong
i am japanese italian

rate my strong Italian penis lad

Kek. I just want to know what made you so mad? Can you link me this Discord you're talking about?

ok but first can you rate his penis

then can you rate mine

Not my benis.

Link Discord.

what filter did you use for this one

Someone on another forum made that because they said my hair looked like Trudeaus.

GIBE DISCORD LINK

idk what is discord -3-

CUNT. But really though, does this Discord channel really exist?

I remember a few years ago there was a Dominican poster who hated mongoloid people...Wondering if that was you too?

ffs I already told you, im an indian lol

add me wew!#9088

I will explain everything

That guy is actually cute, post more.

Okay if you're ACTUALLY Indian, why do you hate me so much? I told you I'm not currycel and the Discord obv isn't real. I even used to post in /desi/ before it died. You can check the archive yourself.

I don't hate you, you just accused me of being some afghan posing as currycel, which then led me to believe that you're currycel trying to shift blame onto someone else

it makes sense, you guys raelly hate other afghans so trying to make one of them be currycel makes sense, but you're the real currycel...

Make a Telegram. It's better since it's encrypted end-to-end. Also they're adding crypto payments in January.

Well because I genuinely thought you were currycel because there were some Afghans in /desi/ who used to call Desi people subhumans so it would make sense if it was an Afghan LARPing as currycel.

I'm not currycel dude. I don't know how to prove this to you.

well
you know what to do
apologize to the indians and pakistanis on this site for belittling them
apologize to the other afghan for accusing him
apologize to me for accusing me

Kek, just when I thought you were starting to be a bro...

no compromise on that sorry.

I have telegram dude
@zaligekerstdagen

thoughts