Sup Forums... welcome to your tape

Sup Forums... welcome to your tape.

>so Sup Forums you shouted T H I C C at me everyday in the hallway
>what "teehechceecee" means anyway?

>mfw never listen to tapes
>mfw her plans go to shit

>mfw kill tony when I could

>it's okay user you're actually really nice and I just included you in the tape just because lmao

this bitch looks waaaaaay too much like chloe moretz for me to find her remotely attractive

yeah right yah fucking pussy

i bet you still get your mom to kill spiders for you

Is Tony top or bottom?

I just started watching 13 Reasons and one clip had the main girl with short hair and I had to pause it because I got really upset and it's not fucking FAIR GOD DAMN IT. She's so perfect, she looks like a real life Maxine Caulfield, I will NEVER EVER have a gf, never one so perfect. I'm going to die alone, I don't even want to watch the rest of this now.

IT'S NOT FAIR I WANNA GF I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN CHAD???????????? FFUCCKKKKKKK

GAHHHHH she's so fucking pretty it makes me mad, I'm going to cry. I feel like crying every time I see a girl I think is perfect. And yeah I know not to "put the pussy on a pedestal" and they're just roasties, but it makes me genuinely sad and angry. I've never even hugged a girl my age. I don't even know what they smell like, has to be heavenly, something sweet or fruity.

JUST fucking kill me already

did the people writing this show think being a greaser is popular at the moment or something?

KYS you fat slut

iktf
you are not alone

what's stopping you from getting a gee eff?

women are entitled whores who think i have to be 'interesting' to date them

She looks nothing like that thing, kys.

>Better help suicidals by showing them that killing yourself for revenge is okay, everyone will give you attention and blame themselves for it

Bravo, wouldn't surprise me if suicide rates increased notably over the next few months

>feet
feet in /kino/ are becomming a thing im telling you im predicting a 58.83748% rise in feet stock tomorrow

did anyone manage past the first 2 episodes? the unrealistic impossible characters, the dogshit acting and the overall shitty story were just unbearable

is she polan because she gets shit on?

yes and bit of a victim complex

>ywn Hannah
Feels bad man