/jre/

No Joe Rogan thread? He's interviewing Micheal Malice , they're talking about North Korea now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE
youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI
tomwoods.com/903
observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

LINK
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE

>people think North Korea is real

interesting so far

Maaaaan that shit ain't real

Are you telling me that can be real?

How can that be real

t. Woke

What's up with Joe's voice?

too much of the devil's lettuce

"....you didn't let me finish"

"ok sorry"

Why does JR do this?!

This Malice guy seems nice, but I get the impression he's not that interesting

He's talking about us bro's

was that sam hyde whose name they wanted him to say?

He probably visits Sup Forums judging from his twitter and other interviews

>redban trolled pepsi

holy shit this dude is underrated

Malice is pretty cool.

I mostly know him from the Tom Woods show which he's on all the time.

He's an anarchocapitalist and goes full on [autistic screeching] if you call him libertarian.

>weimar guy

this guy definitely goes on pol lol

>bill nye the weimar guy
i thought this was just a Sup Forums meme

THEY ARE SHITTING ON BILL NYE NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>they don't know that Sup Forums's going mainstream
Nice dubs, btw.

It really has, my Nan called me last night to tell me about the Manchester bombing, when I picked up the phone she said"user....IT'S HAPPENING"

Joe really believes nobody would give a fuck if a meteor was coming in 50 years. He's so fucking stupid.

This one is worth watching... he's not some hunter or fitness guy.

Joe also calls himself a libertarian and is LITERALLY defending the EPA as we speak.

How long is the korea stuff? I've heard him talk about it on 3 different shows I don't need to hear it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=49safPSX1aI

Fuck off, Jaimie.

>a secret service guy is gonna shot the president to stop a nuke

This guy is a fucking moron.

EDDIE PLEASE GO

>Joe Rogan
DUDE I WONDER WHAT HE'S ON PROBABLY WEED HAHA

>it's a Joe starts talking about bears and cat rape episode

he sounds like he just woke up

the more hobbies he gets into the more one note he gets.

quick rundown, whats this guy all about and what have they covered?

why are they talking about animals now? I liked the political talk

i just tuned in

has the entire podcast just been pointless anecdotes and stupid TIL trivia
?

is there a point to this one?

it's not even funny anymore. malice is the most interesting guest since jordan peterson. malice actually had tons of interesting stuff to say about best korea but joe always somehow manages to torpedo every great conversation into a bro-sience wankfest.

FRITZ HABER INCOMING

>are you autistic?

WORST JOE ROGAN EVER
This one is literally the joe rogan pull that up jamie meme in extended format

>DUDE WHAT IF YOU COULD TALK TO SHARKS??
ffs joe is at a neanderthal level of brain development

:^)

>Australia's a really weird place, man.
So it's going to be one of those podcasts...

who the fuck are you? are you the guy who shilled the michael malice apperance on JRE for two weeks now?
are you michael's bumboy?

I just bingewatched him with Whitney Cummings on the three different podcasts she had with him. I'm not sure what to make of her, honestly speaking.

>hey Jamie, pull up giant killer lions
Memes have become real.

Fuggin Giges

did you know it's essentially the size of the contiguous united states with the population of LA?

tomwoods.com/903

He's done a bunch of shows with Tom Woods too.

Tom Woods is based af.

im swaglord nice 2 meet u

Joe: thats wierd that they use latin
Michael: Well no actually it makes a lot of sense
Joe: whoa

inbred brits BTFOOOOOOO

stop shilling for your boyfriend, bumboy

>you can't say that brits are dumber, because you can't generalize like that
>canadians have 20% less douchebags, that's a FACT

oh so its ok to generalize if its a good thing ya fucking cuckold

she's a nice sloot

>why are they talking about animals now?
Why is joe talking about animals?
Really?

If Joe was a reporter asking Trump questions over 2 minutes he'd manage to ask Trumps opinion on a recent chimp attack

I mean, she's been my crush for a long time, but she has a plethora of mental issues and it almost seems as if she feasts on those insecurities. Like she glorifies them, to a degree. She even wonders if she is capable of being funny if she became a more normal person.

It's all he knows. He does this to make himself seem knowledgeable to his guests because he's incredibly insecure.

shes just neurotic and hysterical

>but she has a plethora of mental issues and it almost seems as if she feasts on those insecurities
common for women

> She even wonders if she is capable of being funny if she became a more normal person.
common for comedians

P S Y C H I C V A M P I R E
S
Y
C
H
I
C

V
A
M
P
I
R
E

Michael Malice is legit one of the my favorite people alive. He has that mischievous spirit of pre-pol Sup Forums

Listen to the live show going on rn.

moscowtop.ru

he's Sup Forums before it was overrun with all kinds of newfags and redditors

He wrote a book on North Korea, and is currently writing a book on the alt right. He visits Sup Forums too

I think it its more than that, maybe its a little bit narcissism mixed with self-loathing. She's also trying to fish for validation through her problems with talking through other people. Probably a westcoast thing. I don't want to sound like an armchair psychologist but, someone who runs on insecurities as a fuel for ambition can really work against you. It can eat you alive when you come across a brickwall or something falls apart. I dunno why I'm still talking about this desu, just a crush

observer.com/2016/12/internet-trolls-launch-campaign-to-shut-down-progressive-spaces/

Nothing in this piece is critical of the alt right, it's just explaining a tactic they use. Malice himself despises progressives.

not sure I'd describe him as that, but I've only seen him for the past 15 minutes or so on this podcast.
Likeable.

fuck this cockholstering two scooping faggot for talking shit on colbert

Rogarnpf is envious that he'll never be as funny or as loved as Colbert

that's why we keeps having alt-right pussy talking heads coming on to wallow in self-hate and misery together

>Nothing in this piece is critical of the alt right

I didn't say that it was. I'm showing that he indeed is familiar with Sup Forums

What did he meme by this?

>ancap
eugh

>my hero Alexander Hamilton

HOLLAND BTFO

>shitting on brits

>he thinks he's a 6

lol

feels bad man, I'm only 5'11

I'm glad that radio in podcast form is still a thing. I been meaning to listen to Rogan. It sounds like he isn't constrained to just one subject (be it paranormal or politics). Ghost smokes on 420 and that's about all the dude weed I can handle.

>How Getting Abs Changed My Life by Michael Malice
girl look at that body

Joe is left wing.

oh crap they're talking about wrestling

>MMA talk

That's only bad in retard units

nigga i'm from brooklyn we don't play that shit

>interesting conversation takes a nosedive as soon as fighting gets brought up by joe

why do i even bother listening anymore

I ask myself the same question every episode.

>/jre/
?

everybody fucking swept cocksuckah

Duuuude. Cuttlefish are trippy as fuck.

That's has more to do with the strength of the person who gets interviewed and what he or she knows/cares about UFC
I wish he spoke more about fear factory desu

Java runtime environment

Cringe

It grinds the entire thing to a screeching halt so joe can ramble about "muh fighting is the best ever"

A lot of what he says comes from an anarchic point of view. You see him on a Fox news panel full of serious National Review types and he's calling Hillary a mummy and college professors nefarious villains. If you have access to the Anthony Cumia show i'd recommend watching the interview he did with Malice.

greetings fellow redditor
here's an upvote for your first post

Please Joe, this man, your podcast.

too patrician for the pleb experience

Yeah, user, you´re probably right, but what a glorious interview could that be.

he's been puffing on the psychosphere

Yeah I agree. I hope he brings on alex jones again someday, but without eddie, or atleast not for him to interrupt him and to disturb the flow.