How do you feel about the new direction being taken by the modern Star Wars movies?

How do you feel about the new direction being taken by the modern Star Wars movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/lucasfilms-force-kathleen-kennedy-reveals-an-executive-team-more-50-percent-female-953156
youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Star wars is, and always has been, for children.

Why are women such fags?

The age-old question

feel ass raped

Not enough focus on female body hair. I liked the whole feminist thing a lot more when it was about having hairy pits and shit, nowadays feminists are the exact same whores as normalfag women.

>implying there was anything left to ruin / destroy

Star Shit has been shit since RotJ.

There are who are making the decisions at Lucasfilms and now you know why

hollywoodreporter.com/news/lucasfilms-force-kathleen-kennedy-reveals-an-executive-team-more-50-percent-female-953156

fpbp

I feel great

Seeing manchildren mad makes me happy

Seeing them realize that what they devoted their entire pathetic life too is being "corrupted" by vaginas is hilariously entertaining

I haven't paid to see one and I never will.

This. Also they are feature length toy commercials. Now they are trying just trying to expand to the female market.

Don't care and not surprised at all.
It's pretty much womankind's MO to latch onto something and drain all the fun out of it.

I look forward to enjoying the next big thing until women invariably ruin that to because god forbid they not be the focus of attention

>children
>women
Is there are difference?

This explains why it's shit.

t. cuck

>Pic
Silver did much better than most analysts. He gave Trump a 28% chance IIRC. Also correctly predicted that Trump would get a big advantage from the electoral system. Sage for off-topic,

Fly fishing looks stable atm

Kek

Who's the Titcow on the left?

this, women love it

i have no opinion whatsoever

>you might them ask why i even bother replying

i saw women in your post op and assumed it was a woman hate thread as per 'tv's standard, and i'd like to say i've been browsing this site for 10 years, as a woman, and nothing has driven me off yet, so count the other women who are still here too, i bet it's a 30/70 split.

tldr talk shit all you want we're still better than you kiddos.

White women are so demoralizing.

trannies aren't women

Milky.

the younger one have a great hack

who is she?

rack *

Her tits are big but sagging like those of an 80 year old hag. Boobs shouldn't be right in the middle of your torso.

everything disney touches has to become a princess movie

Your right they should be in my hands

I love it. It shows that women can't create anything on their own. All they can do is whine, beg, and guilt men into giving them things created by men.

George Lucas said it was for Children, then one bloke got strangled, another was slashed, several was shot, some other guy was slashed, fox blew up and burned to death in fighters, and an entire of billions was wiped out. And least we forget, The sequel had even more murder and carnage, and then there's the third where a demon literally shoots fire and he's thrown to his death. Yeah. Children.

Ties into my femdom fetish desu

Woah! So deeeeep so matuuuuure.

tits along with vagina and blood test confirming you were born female by a reputable physician, or you're a mongoloid tranny in its mother's bed dressed in her lingerie.

I hope it alienates boys from wanting to see them. Since we already know that women couldn't care less about Star Wars, it seems a strange and spiteful strategy to court women at the exclusion of boys in advertising these flicks.

Fishing in general is safe. Women don't like slimy things like worms and fish. Also I know you were taking the piss but, go out and fish you faggots.

are you a teenage girl?

Remember that fox looking guy who was called Porkins or something who burnt to death in his fighter? Good times.

No, it isn't, it's the force.

The air isn't female, nor is water.

Ignore these supremacists, and disregard anything they say.

Ohh man, all those desperate, juicy tits. Look at those fat knockers on the one on the left, holy fuck.

They're so stupid. Most of their fans are men and young men and boys. So they'll literally say, The Force is Female, and if this shit is any true, the dark side is boys, the light female. They'd shoot themselves in the foot. It'll be Marvel Comics all over again. You spit in the face of the only people who buy your shit and then they stop and then, it's all over. Women don't support women. Those are the facts. Every female sport suffers, everyone! Men Support the ones that are at all successful but Dyke Kennedy and her harem of dimwits ignores this. I want them to fail. I hope based hacker releases The Last White Guy just so fans have time to hear other people call it out for virtue signaling. It's time Star Wars died.

I love this pic so much

>The air isn't female, nor is water.

Women already tried to take those user. They called it mother earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
It is for children

Don't forget Anakin's lava bath. That was awesome. And all those Younglings being hacked to death by Anakin.

What is the Force?

1980's
> Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes.

1990's
>it's cells in your body that you either have or don't have

2010's
>it's feminism

Reminder that if you love Star Wars you should kill yourself before seeing what they turn it into with 2 movies every year.

Tits in the middle of her torso. Even that hag Kennedy has less saggy tits.

You think America cares that kids see violence? It's sex that Americans don't want kids to see you faggot.

Who cares? It's always been childish anyway.

oh i'll show her my force(cock) alright. especially the one on the left

>And all those Younglings being hacked to death by Anakin.
youtube.com/watch?v=pT6aJg2YK8E
still funny

>those small lightsabers
everytime

literally me in 3 years

> Look at me, I'm so powerful and monied that I can elevate women above men and get away with it.

Women surrounding him
> Moist
> What can (((you))) do for me compared to (((him)))?

The story of modern feminism.

Not everybody was a soft cunt who needed a safe space back when star wars first came out

Sheev's room made it obvious he's a sith so why the fuck did no one notice?

wow assuming sith much?

That's not true. Recently it has changed but up until fifteen years ago violence was still frowned upon in children programming

Sheev isn't a retard so he wouldn't let any Jedi into his room except for morons like Anakin

I don't like it. The concept itself isn't bad, but it's become immediately apparent that the people in charge of this are all flash, and no substance.

It doesn't matter what kind of message you want to convey in your story, if you can't write a good story, then it doesn't matter, and I would rather not have them in charge of this franchise.

The force was right in making Anakin the chosen one though. These feats of brutality literally made Sheev lower his guard which only aided Anakin in being the one to take him down.

That many women together can only make shit. Women work best when separated, and overseen by men.

Anakin was really never a Jedi. He was resentful that he couldn't be with his mother and then when he died he blamed the Jedi and Obi Wan. He started to ease off a little because of Padme but those nightmares he had of her dying, those premonitions put him back on edge again.

>Anakin you were chosen to push Sheev into a reactor
Well okay

Remember the, "There's no sisterhood of the traveling pants" Article?

user WANT MILKY

Haven't read it. Link?

Lucas himself said Sheev's Prescience was second to none. Sheev saw future events clearer than anyone, even Yoda. You wanted to kill him, he could see it happening before you even had the thought. He knew mace was coming and he was cool with losing because he saw Anakin killing Mace. Sheev saw Anakin as a lap dog incapable of turning on him and that's why he failed.

it's like they learned nothing from ghostbusters

Women ruin everything
>star wars
>star trek
>got
>lotr/hobbit
Even harry potter when i was a child.

Uhhhhhmm No sweetie ghostbusters was a massive success mkay?

Why can't we place value in someone's achievement and skills rather than whether or not they have a vagina?

Rogue One earnt half the total of tfa. It will be interesting to see what episode V 2 will make.

>so, unhhh, when is the sequel expected to drop???

Found it. Took a while.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I feel nothing for the franchise anymore.

If you say yes to Star Wars then you probably didn't have any real artistic integrity to begin with. Nothing if value was lost, in fact you could argue that star wars is helping filter out the hacks who are in it only for the money and nerd culture

I feel it's starting to stink up the joint and should be buried.

Wow. I mean I always kind of new these things were true, but it's just different actually having proof and hearing it from a woman to boot.

Depressingly accurate post.

I've worked with groups of women lots, things are always better when they're not working for extended periods of time. Women are self centered beings which is great, that's why we love them. Put them in groups and you're looking for problems. Even dykes has a hard time working together because they're women first and degenerate scum second.

I only care because it's just so fake and they're doing it to appease people who genuinely don't care about Star Wars.
I genuinely want to see great female characters in large scale blockbuster event films but it's never going to happen so long as people accept less than mediocre female characters.

It's a natural progression. George Lucas is an ultra-liberal anyways, Star Wars was just a subtle outlet for his political views.

read a book. novels aimed at children have "mature" themes in it like murder all the time.

>>it's cells in your body that you either have or don't have
like in OT, because the force was strong in his family

>hasn't heard of a push up bra

I'm completely fine with women taking a bigger part in the making of Star Wars or the film industry in general. But why can't they just go about it as normal without this gigantic self-aggrandizing display? FUCK

FUUUUCK

also this

Except people came out of the theater loving Vader and Sheev

Could have fooled me.

>more than
>not equal to
dropped

But George said women only have half of the midochlorians that men have

I dropped this shit when marketing showed me that it was going to be about a woman and a nigger trying to stop darth lord tendies. Nothing of value was lost

I am very upset.
Not with the feminism and female heroes.
Just where the fuck is Mara Jade?

Yeah, he kinda did didn't he? Absolute Madman!

>FOX411: Where did the inspiration come from for “Strange Magic”?

>George Lucas: The inspiration came to me a long time ago, about 15 years ago. I have two daughters and I’d made “Star Wars” for 12 year old boys and I decided well maybe I’ll make a film for 12 year old girls. So I started working on it and I was doing other things at the same time but I decided that I would just keep plugging away on this thing and that’s really what the inspiration was. I wanted to do, where “Star Wars” was more mythologically oriented, this was more fairy tale oriented, but at the same time I wanted to basically have fun.

What did this misogynist George Lucas mean by this?

Lucas on writing Leia:

>"I didn't want to put boys clothes on a woman. I wanted a woman who was a woman."

He wanted to force the females