Daniels was a QT and the only redeeming element from Alien:Covenant which, by the way, was a fucking bore and a bummer...

Daniels was a QT and the only redeeming element from Alien:Covenant which, by the way, was a fucking bore and a bummer. Fricken Ridley Scott.

>muh quirky ugly lesbian chick

Yeah she has so much character.

shes not lesbian and shes pleasant to see on screen.

Looks like a little boy though. Do not want.

She was just a less interesting Ripley though. David was the only really good part of the film.

The best parts of Covenant were Michael Fassbender and the cinematography. Daniels was a likeable character though.

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

she looks like one of my exes

the only weird thing is that she was so meek at the beggining, and then at the end she was super badass. Ridley cant direct for shit nowadays.

She was cute, but that's about it. Shaw was a much better protagonist. Daniels is a Mary Sue

we all miss Shaw, my bro.

>Michael Fassbender
honestly, that faggot has me borderline fed up. also, its been two whole movies were he tricks everyone, reminds me a lot of Mads's Hannibal, like too much of an omnipotent flawless devil persona when hes just a fucking synthetic, a servant robot.

Where can i get this hat

thats a chavo del 8 hat.

why does an android need a hat?

why weren't there any black people in Alien?
Shits racist

there was a nigger and was skullfucked by a xeno.

she was the captains wife (both atheists), liked to free climb (but not wake up in time to do most climbing?), and doesnt know how to build a log cabin

with that back ground she becomes Samus after xenos show up?

So the spores don't fly in his ear

They didnt know about the spores

the Shaw prologue was better than the whole movie, how could that be?

do you have autism?

idk man, Craig Green did an amazing job on the clothing / costumes / outfits in that film. Small things like that helps alot.

fuck off with your spic shows.