nine eleven

reminds me of that tragedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0
youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZKq7CoZv4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you not get the comedian's joke or what

Based Norm, not a cuck like most of the Canadians.

OP is too dumb to understand Norm. Pretty embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

>peaceful muslims

You'd need a pretty big nuclear device to kill 50 million people

That's kinda funny.

>peaceful Muslims?

And I'm sure that would make shapeshifting Jews very happy. More money for Israel to fight (((Isis)))

Based Norm with his deadpan anti humor.

Go be a durka somewhere else.

The irony is that it will happen eventually. It might not happen in the US, but it will happen.

Best Norm joke

youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

Norm is /our guy/

voted for trudeau

where the fuck would they detonate a nuke that can kill 50mil?

Even the really powerful h-bombs wouldnt do that if set off in the middle of manhattan

i think he was implying that Sup Forums posters have no sense of humor

Yes it would. Easily. Plus radiation sickness would help kill even more people after the blast.

more and more it appears to me letting females get the vote along with 18 year olds was a mistake.

Islam is the enemy of the free word. It is the enemy within your nations. Islam is the enemy of progress and civilization.

Islam is incompatible with democracy and western civilization. This problem can never be resolved.

People with this kind of mentality need to kept away from all forms of political power.

It's shit like this that makes me glad my mom is a conservative

this shit meme

norm said he would vote for hillary if he was a us citizen.

and I'm glad your mother is open to anal

No need to project your mother's abuse towards you onto mine

>peaceful muslims

im 13 just like you and i think there's a free world too

Norm McDonald? The favorite conservative comedian of the alt-right and infamous for his hatred of the Clinton Clan during his SNL days as well as his radical Christian views? THAT Norm Macdonald? The vicious and notorious antisemite and holocaust denier who claims the chimneys in the camps were not big enough. I mean this guy is a real jerk

Why would you admit that you utter fucking retard

In my opinion if you are going to fight a war on terror, a good place to start is this nation's HAUNTED HOUSES!

>19 dead in manchester and still SOMEHOW people find a way to hate.

NOT ALL MUDDIES

I'm 24, made the mistake of spending 20 weeks in student accommodation and it has given me insight into what the voting age should be (i.e. 18 is far too young, as I would wager anything below 30). I'm not saying I'm a genius with mass political knowledge either, but so far I have seen:

>f, 21, didn't know that to be called a Muslim you must be a follower of Islam and what it entails (differs somewhat among the sects, but there are some core rules). When I questioned their beliefs almost immediately called a racist. She's a Chink, but grew up completely in England. Didn't understand what Brexit was, called me a racist when I said I voted to leave.
>f, 23, constantly happy that whites were being shat upon (e.g. "at least a white didn't win this award, Oscars?"). She hilariously said she wished she didn't have to work and could just have a husband that did everything, except she's have dogs instead of kids. Gasped at my Brexit decision.
>m, 18, is actually pretty alright - took me a while to figure out that "Asian" didn't mean Oriental. He had an obvious contempt he was trying to hide for Asians, only when we were alone in the kitchen did we speak freely about events.
>f, 30 (Greek), was happy I had voted for Brexit as she has an incredible hate for Merkel. Did not meme pay debts to her.

This is purely from my own experience, but I think it is representative among the general women of their mental states regarding these things as it is something I've noticed (for the most part) over many years. Only after menopause plus a decade do women seem to think rationally, and even then they are still prone to immaturity. Mostly, I got the impression they didn't give a single hoot about big decisions such as Brexit or the next general election; but could be easily influenced by whatever made them seem "non-racist"/progressive and would act upon that (though, in who I met, not even motive to actually go out and vote).

>mfw he thinks "peaceful muslims" is Sup Forums

Larry King, keeping it light as alwas

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZKq7CoZv4w

>Yes it would. Easily.

No it wouldn't

you have no idea how effective nukes really are

>DUDE PEOPLE JUST DIED LET'S USE THIS TRAGEDY TO PUSH OUR POLITICS LMAO

Not even a day in the fucking ground.

Kinda got a point.

3,000 people died on 9-11, but Americans went out and murdered hundreds of thousands of iraqis over it who had nothing to do with it.

Not to mention getting thousands of their own troops senselessly killed.

>15 Dec 2016

They had it coming tbqh

I doubt it

The only two nuclear devices ever used on humans were dropped by christian, white men.

>being angry at the people who caused the explosion and killed innocents is 'political' or 'islamaphobia'
Boy, really makes me think. Gonna being scratching my head at this one for a while.

The soldiers? Agreed.

it's easy, detonate one in seoul and say the north koreans did it.

wait, did you mean at once?

This is a good point. The problem pointed out in Norm's tweet is that people have taken it too far in the other direction. The Brits are willing to allow whole gangs of Pakis to rape little British girls rather than be called racist. The German government ordered their media not to report on the mass rapes that happened in Cologne. The French ordered the media not to report on the fact that the Bataclan victims were tortured and mutilated. At a certain point you have to say "there is a fucking problem with Islam, and we can't keep burying our heads in the sand." The criminal Israeli-American war in Iraq is not an excuse to allow Muslims in your country to kill people indiscriminately.