Let's say respectful things about Brazil in accordance to Sup Forums rules. This is nice board

Let's say respectful things about Brazil in accordance to Sup Forums rules. This is nice board.

Other urls found in this thread:

folhape.com.br/politica/politica/politica/2016/11/10/NWS,5875,7,547,POLITICA,2193-BOLSONARO-RECEBIDO-POR-UMA-MULTIDAO-RECIFE.aspx
youtu.be/OfBaJSrFuOI
youtu.be/ehyDH0hFAbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in accordance to Sup Forums rules
Which are?

Your soup is a delight

Sup Forums comunista

some pathetic bullshit about being respectful that's obviously a lie

I love Brazil. I genuinely want to see it succeed one day.

Hello my friend. You too learned english by playing video-games? Me english is fluente funny to my video-game when I kid.

Hi. (Sorry for the evil English).

>muh sul is white only pardos go to the baladas
>oh the whites no go to baladas gringo we white

Why are all Brazilian posters such self-haters?

I'm just redpilling my cucked rightwing /br/os

Brazil is a good country with paradisiacal beaches and a great amount of exotic species, which is worth to appreciate them, truly a wonder of nature. Sure there's delinquency (like in most countries), but don't let these things to tarnish the name of this beautiful country.

why are brazilians on this board think communism ruined them when there are no gommie governments in brazil ever

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

you know you're supposed to edit the parts that reference argentina...

American propaganda

It's not like we're a nation of overly violent drug addicted aids ridden monkeys with no real sense of individuality thanks to 4 decades of military dictatorship and 3 decades of neoliberal communism. Bostil is great and bostilians are nice hardworking people who don't glorify thug culture, morally corrupt attitudes and who don't think deceiving and harming other people are things to be proud of.
Bostil is very inclusive btw almost no discrimination here specially because of your social economic status. If you're poor you're seen as just as human as someone with high status.

I never understood how you fags lose your shit so quickly when it comes to other brazilians.
You spend your entire day here and on Sup Forums being called monkeys and don't even bat an eye, but when another brazilian call your state or city shit, you niggers simply flip out.

Sad.

Which is why I tagged the Argentinian pavement ape as well

>Brazilians

It's just a single commie mad because Bolsonaro, a right wing policitian will win in 2018.

brazil has only became the GREAT PROSPEROUS nation it is now due to its own doings, no point blaming america for that

É melhor jair pra puta que te pariu.
LULA 2018

Welp, there goes the thread.

I can smell your CHI ass from here

remember this is nice thread pls do not say negative things, there are lots of positive things to say about brasil besides our short ugly chubby gold digging women who will look at you with extreme disgust for being an introvert nerd who spends most of his life on his computer like some form of down syndrome retard, it's not like they are influenced by feminism since ealry age at school and glorify cartel drug dealers and thugs from the favelas at all and are taught. brazilian women are great people who are as beautiful inside as they are outside and not at all shallow and superficial

You are losing your time with proxies, vpns and spams. Bolsonaro will win in 2018.

You support the biggest corrupt in our history.

You just have to say nice things. This is respectful thread.

Lula rouba mais faz. O qq o bolsonaro fez em 20 anos de exercício parlamentar além de chamar os outros de viado?

You know you have to face reality at some point, right? You can't go around accusing everyone that recognizes your shitposts of being a proxy forever, Joao.

Oh no, someone recognized my shitpost. I'll never be able to show my anonymous face online on Sup Forums again.

Lacrou, anão. Lacrou. Mostra pra todo mundo mesmo seu bandido de estimação e a botina q vcê vai lamber em 2018. Toda vagabunda se amarra num homem de farda, né mesmo?

Falou o votante do Lula, o maior ladrão da história do país.

Falou o sulista gayzisa aidético que elegeu Luciana Genro. Vá sugar bola de gringo.

pq vcs nao se beijam logo, seus ruelas secas do caralho?

Nojo do Brasil.

Quem falou que eu sou sulista? Sou nordestino e viva Bolsonaro.

Lula é um ladrão de merda.

>nordestino
>Bolsonaro
Mentiu, já sei que é criança.

e eu com isso? vai beija ou não?

Vem aqui beija minha rola sua vadia lésbica

ta perdendo a linha, meu joven

Chora mais

folhape.com.br/politica/politica/politica/2016/11/10/NWS,5875,7,547,POLITICA,2193-BOLSONARO-RECEBIDO-POR-UMA-MULTIDAO-RECIFE.aspx

A direita brasileira e toda a direita latino-americana conseguem ser entreguistas e antinacionalistas. Enquanto a direita da Europa e do Japão consideram seu povo e sua terra como algo sagrado, a merdireita brasileira quer entregar o país para os EUA.

E o que eu fico mais puto é ver a direita japonesa e alemã trabalhando pra tirar as bases americanas do território japonês e alemão enquanto a nossa direita que se diz nacionalista querendo entregar a base de Alcântara para os EUA, falando que "precisamos saber o nosso lugar".
A direita brasileira é uma desgraça, só tem sorte de que a esquerda daqui é formado por viado e maconheiro.

youtu.be/OfBaJSrFuOI
youtu.be/ehyDH0hFAbM

O povo brasileiro é um animal oco sem história e sentimento de nacionalismo. A maioria so acredita ser patriota quando tem jogo da Seleção.

Isso se reflete na política. Dai que a esquerda domina essa fragilidade de identidade política do povo. Com populismo falso e barato.

Ai que preguiça

Brazil people can do only football ,and crime.
very genius about crime like a gook.
brazil peru are scum dont work, live a life on jap welfare
very funny story that spain supporter gave Neymar monkey chant

Aint that the truth, Monkeycumzilians are identical to Chinese scoundrels.

I'm still waiting your suicide vid

>