Israeli Rabbinical Court says Ivanka is not Jewish

Damn, niggas is cold

thetimes.co.uk/article/ivanka-is-not-jewish-israeli-rabbinical-court-declares-ctjdjxnzh

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Supreme-Rabbinical-Court-sidesteps-recognition-of-Rabbi-Looksteins-conversions-460321
jpost.com/Diaspora/Rabbi-who-converted-Ivanka-Trump-slams-Israeli-rabbinates-cruel-rejection-of-US-convert-457600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF I hate Jews now.

Good.

Not all of us are subscribed to The Times, you faggot. Can't read shit.

literally who gives a fuck

WTF I hate Rabbi now

I guess money can't buy everything.

SAY IT ISN'T SO, MERCHANTS ARE OUR GREATEST ALLIES!!!!

Hi JIDF, hows the weather in Tel'aviv?

Didn't they also say it's legal to rape non-Jews during a war?

Nice dubs. I will have to remove her from the Coincidence Detector list now.

You gotta admit it looks a whole lot better on her...

How is this a suprise?

The jew gene is passed from mother to child and unless her mom wasn't jewish she can read as many passages out of the Torah as she likes and still be a goy.
Hell, her kid has to go through alot of rituals and shit to be accepted as a jew and thats only because the father is jewish.

You are only considered jewish if your mother is jewish. (Jewish perspective)

If this is true, this has very serious implications, as it means every single conversion ever done by Haskel Lookstein is now invalid. As the brief part of the article that's free, this inquiry was done for someone other than Ivanka.

l
l>
l
l3
l
l

Jews bringing to the spotlight that their religion is racist

isn't it common knowledge that children born to non-Jewish mothers will never be recognized as members of the tribe, regardless of whether or not they actually subscribe to Judaism

I have a Jewish friend who is free to date whoever she wants but her parents severely disapprove when her brother dates non-Jews

Converts are never considered truly Jewish.

This is why it's a waste of time to convert to judaism. They don't want you.

Definitely. Seinfeld looks like a faggot.

>Gregg Carlstrom, Tel Aviv
>Tel Aviv

Their religious law says that, but it's not as if their jewish father couldn't transmit his jewish traits to his kids.

They're an ethnicity first. Religion is just a smoke screen for them.

Here's an article with more details on this. Ivanka isn't mentioned by name, but the Rabbi here is the one who oversaw Ivanka's conversion:
jpost.com/Israel-News/Supreme-Rabbinical-Court-sidesteps-recognition-of-Rabbi-Looksteins-conversions-460321

From this article it seems that Ivanka's conversion was not specifically rejected, as both chief Rabbis David Lau and Yitzhak Yosef said they recognize Lookstein's conversions. Fucking Rabbis can't get their shit straight.

No, it's biblical law that for children to be "born Jewish" the mother must be Jewish. In practice this was likely done due to rape babies.

This article literally just created thousands of new Trump voters lol.

Thank you The Times.

Jew here, there are many many many different rabbinical courts and sages and other bullshit, this article does not show that. They fight with eachother all the time

I'm just saying natural law (genetics) trumps jewish law.

If a person was half-jew from their father's side, I think it's prudent to keep your defenses up.

I wouldn't give that mischling a pass just because some jewish law says his/her mom has to be jewish in order for him to be considered jewish.

What's actually dangerous -- their inbred psychopathy -- may still be present.

Good, now I won't feel guilty when I fap.

What the fuck are you on about?

It's because there's a rift between the Orthodox, the Conservative and the Reformist streams of Jews.
The rabbi that converted her was probably of a conservative or reformist stream which isn't recognized by the orthodox.

She's not and more than likely they aren't Jewish either. Probably Samaritans

>Jews found a way to fuck 50% of their population out of the goldz

Bravo Herschel, Bravo.

LOL what? You don't become a (((you know what))) from your mother. It's patrilineal readily apparent if you read the Bible

keep in mind you all that jew is not a race

its a religion but germanics jews are way too stupid to realize that

That isn't how it is in Jewish law. If the mother is legitimately Jewish, conversion or not, the kid is Jewish, end of story. Questioning the conversion is another story however. Half-Jews are not Jews; they may try and claim some sort of ethnic connection, but religiously they have nothing.

I'm aware of the rift. I even know a small amount of the rifts between some of the black hatters. This Rabbi however is modern Orthodox, going by this article, which amusingly also has Naftali Bennett saying that Lookstein's conversions should all be recognized. IIRC modern Orthodox is the minimum standard for Israeli conversions.
jpost.com/Diaspora/Rabbi-who-converted-Ivanka-Trump-slams-Israeli-rabbinates-cruel-rejection-of-US-convert-457600

Being Jewish comes from the mother, your tribe comes from the father.

No being jewish comes from being from a Judahites

He's been dead for 3 years now. Irrelevant.

>now