What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>80s
>everyone laughs at the absurdity of race mixing
>10s
>AND THE OSCAR NOMINATION FOR BEST PICTURE GOES TO: AIRPLANE!

>80s
>everyone laughs because they have a sense of humor
>10s
>RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She means that she prefers her coffee black, like her men does. Meaning she has men that prefers black.

I think she meant hers slaves

What's funny about it though, can you explain the joke?

Also it's a little girl talking about fucking black men, that's pretty fucked up.

>Meaning she has men that prefers black.

ahh she knew about Sup Forums

This.

>Sup Forums
>liking movies

>You have to be Sup Forums to have an issue with an impotent pedo producer inserting his fetish into movies

Really made me think.

The fucking joke is about a little girl being precocious and liking coffee you fucking retard autists. It's cute and funny because she says a line usually reserved for male leads or hard boiled detectives. She was literally frogposting god damn you guys are fucking retarded.

>The fucking joke is about a little girl being precocious and liking coffee you fucking retard autists.

And you completely and conveniently leave out the part about the little GIRL liking black MEN.

You just proved his point numbnuts

You conveniently leave out the second half of my post. You're a fucking retard.
>I like my coffee like my women/men, black
It's just "your OTHER gun" tier trope-posting. Kys

>its actually real

why is there a Sup Forums user in the briefcase? seems inhumane, I can see why Sup Forums would be upset

See, you're still not really understanding it's a little girl talking about how she takes (fucks) her coffee (men) black (nigger)

This

Fuck off back to your cunny threads.

Where does it say she fucks anyone? If you want to be "logical," at least don't be a fucking retard and make up fake evidence. Lmao what a fucking retard.
>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded for (you)s
Hahhahaa fucking loser.

>little girl talking about fucking black men
>cute

>Attention seeking contrarian Shitposters are infecting Airplane now
Why the fuck do I keep coming back to this shithole?

That's the joke when adults use it, hence why having a little girl make the same joke is incredibly off putting and fucking weird.

Why didn't she say "I like it how I take my boys?" There's nothing cute or funny about the line, it's a little girl talking about liking black men. It's so fucking wrong I'm amazed I actually have to defend why it is.

But this is Sup Forums after all, and it's funny of pedos like you.

>What is reading comprehension?
No retard, the boy asks if she wants cream, then she says she takes her coffee like her men take it, implying that she is a bigger man than the chick who takes his coffee with cream

>No retard, the boy asks if she wants cream, then she says she takes her coffee like her men take it, implying that she is a bigger man than the chick who takes his coffee with cream

That's not how the joke works. And even still, her man? Why does a little girl have a man? Are you listening to yourself right now?

You're clearly trolling for attention. I'll give you a reply, feel fulfilled yet friend?