Flash Pre-Game Thread

It's Max mothertrucking Mercury, isn't it?

Or, rather, Henry Allen, who is Jay Garrick on Earth-2, who adopts the superhero name of Max Mercury.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQnaMLkZNgw
youtube.com/watch?v=nRGZkIdQTUo
youtube.com/watch?v=WXkgeaK21sE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Max Mercury
>Cicada rumored to be the S3 villain
>Barry is all "Speed Force is my savior" now
>Wally and Jesse on the verge of getting speed.
>Time remnant Eobard still out there.
>Zoom has so many time remnants running around one is bound to show up again.

It really is happening, isn't it?

Also:

Extended promo -- youtube.com/watch?v=oQnaMLkZNgw
Sneak Peek #1 -- youtube.com/watch?v=nRGZkIdQTUo
Sneak Peek #2 -- youtube.com/watch?v=WXkgeaK21sE

>Sneak Peek #1 -- youtube.com/watch?v=nRGZkIdQTUo

>Infinite earths in the multiverse

Oh shit, we really pre-Crisis TV.

hope season 3 is better and doesn't go completely downhill like Arrow

WE COIE TONIGHT LADS

Why would he be called anything other than the Flash? Dumb OP

>I legitimately forgot this show existed in all the Rebirth hype

whoops

That four part episode is probably going to be called COIE and be about the multiverse.

And it'll be so overhyped that Sup Forums will hate it despite being okay in the end.

Can't really care about Flash anymore .... it's heading Arrow's route and it's damn obvious ...

I still have hope for S3. Kevin Smith's episode wasn't perfect, but it was at least a tonal callback to the first season. Having him as an early S3 director and Zack Stentz as a consulting producer should be good for the show.

>potential for more Zoom
End me.

But that doesn't happen until 2024 and that's when Barry dies.

To be fair, Rebirth has two Wally Wests. The Flash only has one, I can see why you would be distracted.

>all dis Wally over the next day
Johns must be so happy

i marinated chicken wings in mango juice overnight , then tossed them in bbq seasoning and smoked them at 200 degrees for 3 hours over pecan wood. then cooled them down. and at 745 , i will fry those fuckers up so they are super crispy on the outside and super tender and smokey on the inside, then toss them in hot sauce

LETS DO THIS

It's his father's doppelganger, Jay Garrick, from Earth-Two which incidentally isn't the same as the Earth they know as Earth-2, which itself is actually Earth-3, the universe where heroes are evil and villains are good. The destruction Cisco saw was the beginning of COIE, which will be resolved in the four-part crossover next year.

Screencap this for posterity.

DC hitting highs
Marvel hitting lows

Why not copy the text, and post a high quality image instead of posting a screencapped tweet and irrelevant text? Like a screencap from the show, for instance.

I don't understand why Barry just doesn't beat the shit out of Zoom during the race.

Does anyone have that page from the tie in comic about another time remnant

Because this is just a pre-game thread, posted hours before the show actually airs. If it went unnoticed, I'd be OK with that. In an hour or so, the "real" talkback thread will begin, and people should be focused on posting there.

So this thread is entirely extraneous, and deliberately low quality?

I guess?

If people want to talk about Flash before it airs, this is a place to do it. But since Sup Forums's hype for this season is diminished and Rebirth starts tomorrow, I figured making a high-effort pre-game thread would be all work for little gain.

I don't understand why Barry hasn't done a lot of things considering he's been faster than Zoom for awhile.

Also, when the fuck did Zoom learn how to open breaches?

How much longer until it's on, Sup Forums?

Two hrs

It's Shipp as Barry Allen from the CBS show.

Thanks lad.

We're all assuming that Wally and Jesse get super speed tonight right

Since he was given Barry's speed.

> final moments
> zoom somehow outruns barry
> giving monologue while beating on him
> stops suddenly
> barry looks up
> it's a vibrating yellow hand through zooms chest
> yfw Thawne kills Zoom for his speed right at the end

IT'S ME, BARRY.

Thanks

Yes

Oh great, more speedsters. It's not like the Rouges are in desperate need of development or anything

There are no Rogues and there never will be now that Cold is dead and Heatwave is a time-travellin superhero.

The Rogues are as good as non-existent in this show.

We also STILL don't have Mirror Master and most of the Rogues barely know each other AND Cold betrayed Weather Wizard and Trickster.

Where's Weather Wizard?

Legends season 2 will use a few episodes to bring Cold back actually.

>Cold is dead
Jesus Christ how bad is LoT?

>the rouged are virtually non existent
Exactly my point. We had all this buildup and then two of the get moved to another show and the others that we were promised don't show up or are 1 and done freak of the week villains.

>Henry Allen, who is Jay Garrick on Earth-2
That's gay. Why does everything have to revolve around that Faggot Barry?

Don't forget Pied Piper is magically a good guy now thanks to time travel shenanigans.

>tfw it's me in the iron mask, also, (you)

A C T I N G

LoT is generally okay when it comes to Sara, Mick, and Snart.

Snart sacrifices himself to save Mick.

Season 2 will work towards bringing him back somehow.

>Implying people haven't been both expecting and begging for based Flash dad to somehow end up playing Jay Garrick since episode 1 season 1.

>Implying Pied Piper isn't supposed to be a good guy.

Wally needs his gay best bro.

I hate LoT for stealing Snart from best show.

There definitely was a Flash on Earth-2 though, right? There had to be, they had a statue built for him. It couldn't have just been Zoom pretending to be The Flash right?

Am I crazy?

The writing in these shows is so lazy and horrible that who even knows.

Okay, I'm confused. Is it me or you?

Making any of the Rogues good guys is not okay in my book. They're supposed to be villains with hearts, not just heroes.

So theres a good chance I will be on the road when this airs. Is there a non-shit stream that does let me watch on the phone without having to worry about a login or something like that

I just need something that works

This. Also, there will probably be a time skip from that show (obviously), and I reckon CW Barry will say "Dad?" and CBS Barry will say something like "Bart?" And then we'll learn that CBS Barry gave himself up to Zoom to save his son who wasn't even born in the CBS Flash, who just happens to look just like CW Barry. I'm cool with that.

Captain Cold and Golden Glider were Flash's allies at one point, ya dumb dick.

I knew Cats had alternate lives

Though shit. He's been a reformed hero since the early 90s.

My only problem is we didn't actually get to fucking see it.

How does that remotely change anything I said? Hero Cold is shit.

Piper has been good for almost 30 years. Get over it.

>The Rogues are now a group of Heroes for Hire, helping anyone in need if the money is right
>Always interfering with the Flash since the Rogues only get paid if THEY catch the villain/meta
>"Looks like you were too slow this week Flash. Better luck next time."

>Flash Family birth tonight
>Rebirth a couple hours later
All this Legacy.

How long till Max Mercury and Bart do you think?
Also it better not end on another cliffhanger like last seasons.

I can deal with Wally and Jesse vibrating though

80 more minutes lads

They showed the Legion ring already. Tornado Twins, Jenni, and/or Bart probably not far behind that.

>Supergirl has LoSH
>CW now has Supergirl
Don't forget Jenni

Why would Zolomon decide to pretend to be a hero--to be The Flash--if there was no Flash present before him? Did he just want to know what it felt like ti be liked by people, considering he was a serial killer previously?

If there was a Flash before him (real Jay Garrick), then maybe he beat his ass, locked him up in the iron mask and stole his identity as The Flash.

Hell, if Henry's actor is masketta man, who was Flash of Earth-2, who was the real Jay Garrick, then how would they explain him not looking like Zoom (unless they looked similar at whatever age they were at, and increased stress can make you age a little faster). Then again, since E2 Flash didn't have a mask, he could just constantly vibrate his face and prevent people from seeing his real face (until Hunter "revealed" his face as Flash)

So...what was the point of Zoom killing himself.....again?

Maybe Jay never revealed his face to the public, which made it easy for Zoom to steal his identity.

Arrow didn't go downhill though it got better imho(i put imho for you butthurt faggots that are gonna get mad at this comment)

>it got better

I mean, c'mon.

I'd understand saying "it didn't get much worse", but "getting better" is just objectively untrue.

LOLITROLLU

I think it did, especially compared to season 3. I'm not saying it was at its prime but i feel like it did get better. The acting is definitely better and some of my favorite episodes came from this season. But like Amell said, Arrow is at its best when its grounded to reality.

I think season 3's first half was stronger than most give it credit for. It falls apart once the League stuff kicks into high gear because the League plot was kind of stupid and relied way to heavily on "BUT AHA IT WAS A RUSE!!" over and over again.

Season 4 has been better as of late, but the stretch between the midseason finale and Laurel's death was just pure shit.

Season 3 first half was glorious. I agree that they shouldn't of killed Laurel,shit was stupid. But that episode was fantastic and would have been better if it was someone else.

TELL ME ABOUT THE MASKETTA MAN

ah, that sounds like a pretty good way to make them butt heads and it's still pretty in character for the Rogues.