>Ted Kord
>young inexperienced skinny young teen in Forever Evil
>suddenly a grown muscular different looking adult in Rebirth
>it's a Geoff Johns can't be assed to remember his own continuity episode
Geoff Johns really is DC Bendis

Rebirth is explicitly about DC characters regaining ten years of stolen time

#Rebirth

>suddenly a grown muscular different looking adult in Rebirth

It's been two years since FE ended, hardly counts as suddenly when he has not appeared in ANYTHING until this Wednesday.

Its almost like spending two years training to be a superhero makes you fitter.

Who cares when I get Beetle duo + Doctor Fate?

I want the other Charlton characters to come along and have a big ol' party

>Who cares
People who care about continuity. Like the billions of people that like the MCU.

Why would people care about a story if other writers and books will ignore everything happening.

Figures DC still hasn't grasped this concept.

A haircut and lifting some weights do incredible things, you autist. Also, you are ironically suggesting that Finch drew him correctly in the first place and Gary Frank is drawing him incorrectly in the present.

I thought Ted killed himself though?

I haven't been keeping up with it much.

Max pls

>People who care about continuity
They deserve everything bad that happens to them

> Why would people care about a story if other writers and books will ignore everything happening.
If people care more about a story that "matters' than a story that's good then fuck them

Continuity doesn't equal quality.

Yeah, that's why the MCU failed and why Marvel comics is selling less than DC....wait.....

It's called 2 years, a haircut, going to the gym, and getting your shit together to run your dad's company.

Ain't mad he got sexy af.

I don't really mind, but I do kind of wish I knew where John's was going with the character back then

Anyway, everybody agrees that story>continuity but changes things because your rich bosses say so is almost always a bad idea
Example: Bendis Guardians, it's unreadable and just the fact that it still exists is depressing

Why is the MCU supposed to be proof of anything when discussing comics?

Also, he still looks pretty young in rebirth, he just got buff in a reasonable span of 2 years. He was probably older than he looked like in forever evil too. I mean, no one looks older than 20 when drawn by Finch.

Who fucking cares? Ted Kord's back, be happy!

>muh continuity
>DC'S BENDIS

Oh so it's butthurt then

>implying Marvel is selling because of continuity

>people that like the MCU

>Who fucking cares?
People who care about continuity (Like Marvel)

>Like the billions of people that like the MCU.
you killed it

Kind of a rhetorical question, brocephus.

And it's not even a significant piece of continuity. If they suddenly race or genderswapped Ted Kord, that'd be significant.

But no, bulk him up and make him slightly older? HERESY!

>who cares? I am just here for the cheap pandering and to eat my slob like the pig I am!

Capeshitters realy are cancer

I hope on the pages of Ted and Jaimes interaction they talk about him hitting the gym since his dad died

Pre-Flashpoint Ted went from Fat to built after being made fun of
Post-Flashpoint he went from anorexic dweeb to hueg

>pandering
>bad

Yeah, who would want to read things that they want to read? That doesn't make any sense at all!

I am baiting everyone on this thread and the faggots dont notice it.

Continuity?

Are you baiting or just clueless? Marvel just brought back a character that has been dead for months without explanation and barely any acknowledgement. And people don't like the MCU for continuity, don't be stupid. Ask Edward Norton. Better yet, go to the premiere of Dr Strange and try asking random people if they remember the basic plot of Iron Man.

>Pre-Flashpoint Ted went from Fat to built after being made fun of
I want built but still got a little of that stomach chub

>Implying marvel is selling because of quality

I like the MCU. I like it a lot. But come on.

>dos baf arms
Damn, look at them

(you)

Then why are you in a capeshit thread user? Just to be a faggota?

We also didn't have Wally
Rebirth is changing shit

>he thinks what he likes isn't any less shit than anyone else's

Dynamite put out a 10-issue "Pete Cannon, Thunderbolt" miniseries back in 2013, so I'm afraid you probably won't get all of them

>skinny young teen
He was in college

>Superheroes that aren't Superman and Batman can't be muscular REEEE

I wasn't saying that, I was just straight up mirin

You're seriously making an argument based on a David Finch drawing?

Baed on Finch's art one could make a case that Lex Luthor and Ultraman have aged 15 years since forever evil ended.

Haircut and a gym membership, user. Seriously, if you want to bitch about poor continuity, and you feel like starting a company war, how about Marvel bringing Doc Sampson back to life with literally no explaination, when somebody else wrote that he was still dead post-Secret Wars

>You will never aquire gains and haircuts with Ted.

Shhh, he wants to make himself feel better because Cap's about to be a Nazi for no good reason.

I'll settle for Ted and Eve and Nate and King Faraday can come too and someone can fix Vic.

Sounds like someone can't get fuckin JACKED in a couple years

>cape comics
>consistency
Pick one

>two years

Now somebody needs to post Neville Longbottom throughout the Harry Potter movies.

You are the fags that wanted this to happen.

And?

I'm fucking glad that DC is taking concrete steps to un-fuck itself. Even if I'm not optimistic about their chances.

Young Kord looks pretty hot though. They should keep him around as Ted's nephew or something.

>mouseketeers so desperate to find anything anti-Rebirth they can get to stick that they're willing to throw their own writers under the bus to do it

are we going to see mass Disneyfriend suicides?

movies are all disneyfriends have, man. They damn sure don't want to read Marvel's comics

you mean the continuity of a black nick fury and captain america being an agent of Hydra all along?

Cmon, if you'd have read more than 2 Marvel comics in your life, you'd know that Hydra double-agent stuff is the same cheap gimmick we've seen a thousand times.

>The scarab is magic again

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

It's almost like DC Rebirth is a Rebo--

>IT'S NOT A REBOOT REEEEEEEEEE

>characters get ten years of their life back
>asking why a character looks ten years older

Not sure you actually know what a reboot is. A reboot generally entails there's some, you know, rebooting happening.

nice bait

I've just realized Dr Fate has the same expression as Sam the Eagle and now I can't unsee it.

He did some pull ups and got a haircut.

Jesus.

>not including the "Magic?" face