If Tom King sticks the landing on this Joker of Three Worlds story I will fucking praise based CIA's dick

If Tom King sticks the landing on this Joker of Three Worlds story I will fucking praise based CIA's dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0LOYtCJobs5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't Morrison already explain why the Joker can be so different at times? This just feels pointless.

Although I don't mind that Snyder's Joker is some other edgy faggot who stole the name

BRUCE

IT'S ME, BARRY--I MEAN, BARBARA--I MEAN, WALLY

Who drew this? Looks bad

I choose to believe that's Leto-Joker

looks like EVS to me but it's hard without the credits page yet to check

Who's talking?

Wally.

EVS

BRUCE, DIOS MIOS
SOY YO MARTHA

>Batman just now realized there we three Jokers on the loose
Was he just pretending to be retarded?

>Didn't Morrison already explain why the Joker can be so different at times?
What, in Serious House? That was 1) non-canon and 2) betrayed a complete lack of understanding of psychology, so I'd ignore it even if it was canon.

In his run on Batman, idiot

All the Arkham inmates are pseudo-insane. It also became canon in the prose issue of his Batman run when Joker reinvented himself as the Thin White Duke of Death.

>tfw I won't be able to read about the Jokesters until after I get back home from work
I want to know now

>not Gotham
>not my problem

What a piece of shit

where the heck did you get this page OP

DC has released a lot of preview pages the past couple of days

Is this from an actual preview? Looks retarded, Im sure he would have figured it earlier.

vocaroo.com/i/s0LOYtCJobs5

RAPE HIM BATMAN

Ok, so the 3 Jokers never ran into each other or never attacked when one was in jail/arkham? You might believe sometimes their plans would align, do they phone each other to make sure the other Joker isnt already there?

you mean like in endgame?

>hey bruce the joker sent very personal clues to all of us, which could only happen if he knows our identities, do you think he might know about you? i mean, we know for a fact he was in the batcave completely unsupervised at least once, he could've—
>LOL NO
>but bruce the evidence
>fuck you i'm batman

>universe rebooted three times
>chair is just telling Bruce there have been three different Jokers for each universe
duh

So were they not actually revealing his name and the chair just told him there were three of them instead of giving a name?

yeah probably "what's the name of the Joker" "which one?" thing

I always thought naming him was stupid but I can't help but be annoyed they pulled this shit in spite of that.

I just go with Jack Napier if he ever needs to be called anything else. It's fitting, serviceable, respectably plain with just the right touch to it.

King is powered by meme magic, we can trust him

"Super-sanity" is a retarded concept, and "able to reinvent himself" is not nearly explanation enough for how radical the changes between Joker personas are.

I appreciate that Grant tried, don't get me wrong...but "Actually Batman, that time you saw him fall out of a helicopter and you were like 'no body...he'll be back?' Naw he totally died and you've been fighting a copycat killer for like ten years."

Why didn't Batman just ask the chair for details?

jubalooo

>all three Jokers have variations of the edgy killer personality
What's the point if you don't make them distinct

This isn't the Justice League issue that promised the name reveal. With three Jokers though, even if they give the names it probably will be just the existing ones rather than any relevant twist about them. The actual twist was the three Jokers concept.

You know what else is a retarded concept? Running so fast you go back in time. Or punching the multiverse so hard it changes continuity. You're reading a comic book, idiot. Super-sanity is just as silly a concept as "it was three of them all along!"