DESIGNATED SHITTING BINS

DESIGNATED SHITTING BINS

LOL HAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU, WHAT A CRAZY MADMAN WHAT THE FUCK
No seriously do you guys really do that?

That's called thrash mate, what's wrong with that? We don't fill up our sewers with paper (only the uneducated ones) (sorry if last line is offensive as you guys do that)

you see, our sewer system is good enough to carry tp without any problems
tp is designed to dissolve once flushed

your bathrooms must fucking stink

TISSUE

IN

LOO

We flush the paper down the toilet too here. Is not a first world thing.

>3rd world shit bins

dear god, i'm glad i'm white

There's no actual shit in our thrash, only paper. It only stinks whenever you don't flush. That's interesting (your country). Yeah our sewers suck but about that shower photo: Not everyone has a shower like that (inb4 I don't have a good cellphone to take a pic of mine). That's a favela shower/bad shower. That's actually pretty fucking sad.

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that have trashcans filled to the brim with shit stained toilet paper

Is this real life?

Great thing you're white, if you think that's an achievement then congrats really. I'm white too btw but I don't go out in the streets or the internet saying "HELLO FUCKING NIGGERS IT'S FUCKING MOONMAN FOLLOWER HERE NOW I'M GOING TO KKKILL YOU ALL LOLOLOLOL".

>throw shit-stained tp in trash
>There's no actual shit in our trash

So is the shit on the tp fake????

>>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that have trashcans filled to the brim with shit stained toilet paper
>Is this real life?

>people
>Brazilians

Pick one.

We're sorry if you guys like to damage the nature or don't recycle. Sigh * goes away in a park with a bunch of trees since my country isn't fucking mechanical *

Edgy kid is edgy.
Tell me more about 911 and Columbine please.

>recycle toilet paper

wtf I hate Brazil now!!!

Funny how a British man is posting a picture of a Nazi stickman. Tell me more about how your country loves Hitler and it's many wonderful doings to your people.

post yfw you were roasting in that historical bread

I would be angry and bitter too if I was a monkey pretending to be white. Better luck in your next life.

>>recycle toilet paper

Does the toilet paper lose value the more times it's used?

How big is the second hand toilet paper market in Brazil?

God fucking DAMN IT I am so sick and fucking tired of this
>DESIGNATED
MEME!

As someone who has actually been to India, who has wealthy and worldly friends and family who have also traveled India many times and can confirm my experience, and as someone who once considered buying a mansion in Kolkata where I could have 32 servants for the price of a cottage in New England, I can unequivocally tell you that the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS Meme is a fucking LIE.

Unless of course, by DESIGNATED shitting streets, you mean that ALL streets are DESIGNATED.

Because if there is an empty space, the Indians will shit in it. They shit everywhere, whenever they want. Go to any restaurant in India, there is shit lining the roads and many people running in and out to use the great street loo.

What is actually more rare to find is a street that they DON'T shit in, which I actually think does not exist.

So please, stop with this DESIGNATED meme, it's not fucking true.

*Gets bitten by a bug and gets the retard virus known as Zika*

i think i struck someone's nerve with this thread

Compost toilet checking in

Outdoors, essentially a 10 metre deep hole filled with poo. This is what i get for living in the bush.

>mfw opening the outhouse door

>There's no actual shit in our trash, only paper.

So why even bother putting it in the trash? Why not put it in your childrens pillowcases so they can sleep more comfy at night with their disgusting ape fucking Zika heads?

>It's more natural this way!

This is literally the same argument fucking Indians made when everyone found out they have designated shitting streets.

Toilet >>>paper

Post eyes

In rural Texas where I live we throw it in bins too because the plumbing can't handle it, low pressure or something I don't really know. Just the way it is. I know they do it in Oklahoma too (well not the big cities probably but yea)

Kek not what I expected

a fuck that shit is true ahahha

I live on Septic and we still flush paper

Do Brazilians have heirloom toilet paper they pass down for the next generation to wipe with?

>I'm white too btw
>Puts shitty toilet paper in a box in his house for days/weeks on end
>It's "cultural" that way

Your outhouse needs better ventilation. If you get some airflow, it shouldn't be overpowering.

It's beautiful.
I dub it
The Farage Collage

do they really recycle the tp from poo bins to make more Brazillian people?

you can't make this shit up

this always gets me,
tragic that the cuck didnt kill himself, the liar.

What's that ethnicity that uses it's left hand as toilet paper?

>people are actually defending this

I knew this disgusting habit originated from south america. Fucking mexicans do this in public bathrooms.

Ebin

I'm so fucking glad America can into sewer design

>In rural Texas where I live we throw it in bins too because my parent's budget can't support Meth AND Plumbers.

"low pressure" indeed.

Of course you still flush paper on a Septic tank system. You aren't a fucking mongrel half-pig bastard child literally living among their shit. Then it gets pumped out by a tank service every 10 or so years.

Well you all post pictures of Romans and LARP as them, how is that any different?

Iran

the first time I was in Dominican republic using a shitter. I was wondering why all the shitters had trash cans full of used toilet paper. 3rd day into the trip I was informed that you throw the TP in there. I'm pretty sure I ruined the sewer in the dr as I still didn't follow the rules.

It makes no difference when your brothers have an addiction to takeaway pizzas and dad has one to beans on toast

DELETE THIS

NEW POOS NEW POOS NEW POOS

india gets a break

I encountered a shit bin once.

After I graduated high school I went to one of my classmate's graduation party, his family were like illegal-tier immigrants and he himself spoke English with a thick accent despite being born here....

Anyway, I went to their bathroom to take a piss and noticed that the little trash can was full to the brim with shitty toilet paper.

I'd feel bad for people who aren't white, if I considered them people.

We have western loos but what I do is use water to wash my ass thoroughly wipe it dry then wash my hands with alcohol soap for the last 3 years (coming back to turkey)

Since then my worms problem disappeared, my ass doesn't itch anymore, and I get less flus. Doc said it's not a coincidence, what do you think guise?

illegal-tier Mexicans*

BRs literally live with their own shit

>tfw worked in shitty factory for 2 years after high school
>was put on garbage duty
>bathroom trashbins were always filled with nasty shitrags
>had to make a sign that said 'No hay papel higiénico en la basura'
>they threw them in there anyway

Dirty fucking beaners.

>poo in loo

>poo in bin

>poo in pants

>she licks toilet seats and cocks for a living
>she's still cleaner than a woman from Brazil

not that this would change even with better plumbing

Shitty brown bins for shitty brown people lmao

Don't talk about their families that way, user. Some of them may probably have feelings.

>since then my worms problem disappeared

>How big is the second hand toilet paper market in Brazil?

They sell it to Venezuela.

Anyone know the science of why god damn paper jams a third world toilet but poo doesn't?

please be a little more butthurt

>my worms problem

i didnt know mites also attacked roaches

>not using dissolving tissue paper
fucking savages

>wipe your ass with toilet paper
>there's no shit on the toilet paper

u wot m8?

I was in that thread

ommited was Brazillian death threats to each other, who for some reason couldn't even agree on shit.

>Those fake oakley's

'cause paper is sticky when wet

you're trying too hard m8, i dont have threadworms anymore

>pasta

>Monkey
>Next life
And I'm the monkey. Better being a monkey then a delusional man who believes in reencarnation. Good luck with biology mate. It's funny how "monkeys" are better than "white people" (even though I'm white which literally makes no sense) by literally being one of the leader countries of hackers and crackers (black hats), best football players, low school shootings (just 1 occurred in my lifetime), better lifestyle with not that much depression and a lack of inherit psychopathy (meaning that you guys have no empathy nor act intelligently to your own people). Also one of the most happy people in the world without that much of expensive things. A great community on a variety of things. While in your shitty country has no culture value and people commit genocide on themselves as they see how shitty their colleagues are in the head.) Really, most of all of your "culture" is from your "dad" (England). While we are independent from our colonizers in almost every aspect (not involving language since that's dumb)
. Shut up cabrón, go back to your inquisition.
Also I can't type faster than your posts stupid brainwashed fuckers (Also i'm alone here where is the backup?)

Settle down Brazillipede. Have the fumes from your shitbin got to your head?

I can't even fathom it. Sometimes I get a messy shit and have to wipe that up with a facecloth, I can't imagine bundling up a wad of shit stained toilet paper and throwing it in a garbage bin.

when even polish plumbers don't think they can improve your shitty situation, you know you fucked up

hope you realize this is how the majority of Asian countries take shits

it sucks and is disgusting to put shitty tp in the garbage bin but thats life

Enjoy your Zika faggot

Holy shit the monkeys triggered LOOOOOL

Shut the fuck up you filthy roach lmfao. Why can't shitskins just not be disgusting?

Literally get your shit together.

You have been shitting for aeons but for some reason Whites and to a lesser extent Asians are the only ones who figured out sanitation.

Daily reminder that my country didn't have these amazing USA Heroes that fought for evolution and for the whites.

At least you can dispose of bodies in the poo hole.

you can't make this shit up
>(Also i'm alone here where is the backup?)
probably emptying their shit bins

Dear sweet god Brazika... try throwing your shitty tp in the hole your digging yourself...

>defends shit bins
>even pooloos have the sense to at least store their turds outside

>bragging about black hats
What.

Really? You have trees there?
There are no trees in the US. What are they like?

wtf i hate 3rd worlders now build wall

that hue chimping out and getting banana captcha was what killed me.

POO IN THE LOO, PAPER TOO

Only funkeiros and other poor people have zika.
>A fucking leaf

>there are Brazilians right now huffing shit fumes from a bin like a nigger with jenkam

i saved the entire thread as pdf, for historical purposes

>roaches have worms

include me in the screencap

>brazil
>Shitty mixed race country full of brown people
>literally shit in trash bins
>monkeys defend this

KEK

shame that your fathers used to be such confident strong people and yet you're on Sup Forums trying to attack people to help your fragile damaged ego. I pity you