How do you avoid military conscription in your country?

How do you avoid military conscription in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

kotchan.org/chat/int
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By being a women

By being a conscientious objector.

this

pussies can avoid direct combat roles

I have autism.

Tell them you have suicidal thoughts

say you're depressed and have anxiety

minesweeper it is

Go to college for free
Get a job
Get married
Plenty of solutions are available, although I'm pretty sure drafting is going to intensify in the upcoming days

Kek'd

had back surgery when I was 18 so I can't join. Otherwise I would because at least its a stable job with good benefits. My dad being military supported my family through so much shit, including me needing back surgery for scoliosis. It's upsetting knowing that I'll never be able to have a job with those kinds of benefits, and I don't particularly care for my own life so that's not an issue for me if I did join.

Tell the officer that you are the friend of MC hammer

By being a 29 year old combat veteran; faggot

"Menem lo hiso"
Since there's no conscription anymore, you don't have to do anything. Though if there was any kind of conflict, everyone would just be like "Eh, fuck it. They can have the country"
After all, you've seen how well argie ships can float.

Joining voluntarily

I didnt get drafted so i signed up and joined myself. Couldn't bear the anxiety of rotting in my room til the day i inevitably killed myself.
Here people respect eachother, cooperate and help one another improve, i got to meet people who want to help out, who want to do good.
The military, no matter your country is a real home for someone with nothing left.
Wouldn't have it any other way

Did you also get a gf?

kotchan.org/chat/int

No, i am still a khhv as i were when i joined.
If i couldnt get a girlfriend when i was 18-19 i sure as hell can't now either.

Claim that you have a bad back, it's hard for the doctor to disprove and they don't want to take the chance one someone that might actually have back problems. I met a surprising number of young guys with back problems during the first days of conscription.

Well kys then what's the point of working if you don't get a gf, seems like you are 2 times cucked

That actually sounds pretty neat. Glad to hear you got something positive out of it.
Never been involved with the local army myself, but all the men in my family were drafted at my age and they never stop telling me stories of how miserable and shit everything and everyone in the army is.

I have scoliosis

Because i feel alive with the military, i have an impact and can help my friends out and together we overcome our shortcomings.

Have a French-speaking minority that whines until it's banned

I read the law and knew exactly what would get me off from spending time with Chads.

I only know 1 person who avoided service. He's a fucked up depressed alcoholic who'll probably kill himself in a few years. All the rest either spent 6 months in the army or 12 months doing civil service.

>SJW women demand that women should be allowed on the frontline as troops
>SJW women the complain they might have to sign up for the draft

This. Just write an essay saying how you lost great grandparents in WW2 and how miserable war made your grandparents' lives and how you find it morally wrong to kill for any reason. Back when we had mandatory basic training this allowed you to do civil service instead (I pushed people in wheelchairs around in an orthopedic rehab). Nowadays it's a safe measure because once war breaks out the authorities will be simply too busy to consider your appeal in a timely manner.

Just not going

Hey, at least the fat, pink haired land whale could catch a couple mags worth of bullets for you on the front line. When life gives you gender studies lemons...

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Most people don't.
Those who can, do one of the following:
1. Know the right people (and either do nothing or serve a very limited time)
2. Pretend you're crazy
3. Become a felon (yes, avoiding conscription is a felony). You typically don't serve your sentence, but having a criminal record is not good in any way (for example, no passports for you, no jobs in public sector, no gun license etc)

He posted it again. How funny

By not going.

The fishing line to to get the bait down to Argieland must have costed you many greens, dude. But congratulations, you've helped this humble negro bring one more smile to the world.

Here they only pick faggots who are unemployed by the age of 18.

i got away with my autism diagnosis and complete lack of motivation

>Back when we had mandatory basic training
How was this allowed in Germany?

They were at the coal face of the Iron Curtain.

By getting obese. However you don't want to do that because conscription avoiders are rightly considered to be subhuman by our culture.

How bad is conscription anyway? At least there in Finland.

>wanted to serve because general failure at life with too much free time
>they picked the niggers with poor life decisions who didn't want to serve instead
Heard they do that to straight them out. Fuck this

I don't need to, I don't live in fucking North Korea.

Why wouldn't it be allowed? Conscription was the norm in all countries not so long ago.

>By getting obese.
u wot. no one has ever gotten out of it for being obese. at worst they get ranked b for breddy shit.

summer camp/ kindergarten for adults.

Because of being castrated by the ball cutting Nazi guilt shears. "We can't army bcuz muh nazis" and shit. I'm not German though, so I can't speak much. Just saying what I've herd from several Germans.

>avoid military conscription

If you are stupid like me you avoid the non existant conscription by signing up voluntarily. Bayonet training was the worse part of it all, i still hear the bagpipes.

By being an only person in the family who is able to work.
By having a relative who received a wound during his military service.
By being a father of a newborn child.
By not putting documents needed to military commissariat at the age of 17.
By bribing.
By being gay.
By serving in another country.
By swapping for two years of civil service.
By being a teacher or a doctor.
By being a citizen of another country.
By being a student.
By being homeless.
By being ill in any way.
And many more.

Thankfully germans are rational north europeans who don't let their emotions get the better of themselves. They probably just say that because it's awkward when retarded foreigners bring up nazis anytime military and germany are used in the same phrase.

By being too old

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Still, I also saw some Germans talking about that in some thread. And by one guy's accounts, there's at least one sector of society that doesn't appreciate the military too much.
I couldn't really say, but by what he was saying, it reminded me a bit to how people in Argentina will look at you like a literal genocidal fag if you like the army too much. Societies can get scarred by the military tripping balls and doing retarded shit. Though in the case of Germany, it was so long ago that bringing it up today would be rather stupid. Still, as you said, you can always count in the dumb foreigner walking up to your German grandpa and asking him how to do a proper Nazi salute.

Born disabled

By having no military

By volunteering faggot. Every man should serve for at least 4 years.

I'm not poor.

by not wanting

By letting them know Im not a fucking Nazi psycho?

You don't have to be poor, there are other reasons than money and benefits for enlisting