Swedes gonna close up shop, eh?

realrussiatoday.com/2016/07/23/sweden-announced-closing-of-borders/

twitter.com/hashtag/rapefugees?src=hash

Is it too late for Sweden, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I doubt anything will actually change. This is just to try to stop people voting for SD. They'll keep letting them in, but promise to stop, or just lie about the numbers, like they have been doing anyway.

>Local man acknowledges slashed jugular and crawls towards bandaid box

SWEDEN NOOOOOO

Well, they limited stay time for rapefugees to three years. Depending on how many were let in under that category, it might help...

What is Swedens actual muslim population right now? It may be too late.

That happened months ago. They also removed immigration of relatives, tightened age checks, limited asylum to three years unless you find a job and are reducing "refugee" welfare

These are things which the Sweden Democrats proposed and predicted like 6 years ago, then they were evil racist nazis. Now It's the progressive social-democratic/environmentalist government actually implementing those policies. Even they realized what a massive mistake open borders were, doesn't solve the issue of the 500k+ MENA migrants which arrived in the past 5 years and are putting massive pressure on society as a whole every day

Probably 7-8%

They did "close borders" quite long time ago. There's a special agreement between Germany-Denmark and Denmark-Sweden borders. There was also the agreement with Finland that together we deport 80 000 of them(Finland 20 000 and Sweden the rest).

That news isn't exactly about "closing borders" but it means it's more difficult to get asylum because it can only work through family reunification. Dublin Regulation says EU member state is responsible to examine an application for asylum seekers seeking international protection. So what Sweden is doing is using these minimum requirements for member states when before they had their own version. If you don't get asylum you can now stay there only for one year but deporting people who could just disappear is difficult. If they find a job during this one year they might still get citizenship.

The most important thing Sweden and Finland should be doing is just lower the benefits. Take away that one lure and it slows down.

Ah, if thats the case, you're fine. Well relatively anyways. You still have time to fix things. France is way more fucked.

That guy's Icelandic Sven, dont try to paint the picture brighter.

Sweden Third world country by 2030. I'm calling it

>fine

Muslims average 4 kids a generation. That percentage will triple in 2 decades as swedes don't have kids. It's already too late, this is how Muslims conquer civilizations that are stronger than them, they out-breed them in their own areas.

I guess I wasn't taking into consideration Sweden's total population. Yeah, those numbers might prove to be a problem in the next ten or twenty years. We'll see how things pan out.

It's too late. The seeds have already been planted. Muslims already make up about 10% of Sweden's population and it will grow exponentially as the Swedes give them welfare for having as many kids as they want.

Sweden belongs to Islam now.

RIP Swedecucks

Sweden, totally fine
>the highest number of reported rape of any nation

They need racial hygiene.

Sweden also has a really loose definition of what classifies as rape. I'm sure the mudslimes are still having the times of their lives with all those pretty blond women.

Now fix your non-existant dialogue with Russia. It's annoying to be like a child between divorced parents.

If we're fucked, keep Islam strong and re-direct or focus on Israel. Islamo-gentile alliance when the Israel-jude samson 'option' is upon us. We become camelfuckers but atleast dragging the kikes along.

No shit, Ole

France has roughly the same %, a large portion of them are dissatisfied previously colonized North Africans who use the "we wuz kangz" mentality to blame evil Frenchie for all of their own shortcomings

There's no telling what will happen when all the recent immigrants here have children, second generation Somalis for example are much much worse than their parents which came here during the 90's. Which is why we need to sort this shit out right fucking now

expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/

Bonnier owned leftist media made an article explaining that the warm weather is to blame for all the reports of raping and ficki ficki recently

Summer outlawed when?

> Immgrants come to Sweden
> No jobs in Sweden
> Swedes come to Norway
> Meanwhile immigrants becomes swedes
> More "swedes" comes to Norway.

If the lyrics were clever I would unironically listen to this shit.

I thought farting next to a woman was rape too. Have you guys banned farting yet?

I thought France's percentage was something like 15%-16%