Daily reminder that Christianity is literally a cuckold liberal religion...

Daily reminder that Christianity is literally a cuckold liberal religion. Islam is the last hope to preserve conservative and traditional values.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160727/man-charged-with-groping-girls-at-football-cup
bing.com/videos/search?q=islam and mathematics&view=detail&mid=DD98AE11DEE4B352DC82DD98AE11DEE4B352DC82&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=HS9SWe0ZrfI
youtu.be/KZHphdcMnew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's with all these Aussies using US proxies today?

Even in here, degeneracy exists

Daily reminder that all religions are degenerates and retards
*tips le fedora may may

Have a nice day

Maşallah Brother! Islam is indeed the last hope for traditional conservative values. We are gaining numbers by the day. Inshallah we will continue down this path

Modern western Christianity have been utterly perverted by leftists. Primitive Christianity is the only way to go. Read the Bible, find your faith.
Do not be deceived by the False Priesthood.

It never gets old

More cultural enriching from islamic conservatives and traditionalists. Degenerates everywhere.

>A 36-year-old sports manager whose team was sent home from Sweden after he was accused of groping three teenage girls at an international children's football tournament now faces trial

>The man, who represented a North African team in the popular Gothia Cup tournament in Gothenburg, was charged on Wednesday with sexually abusing three girls aged around 16.

thelocal.se/20160727/man-charged-with-groping-girls-at-football-cup

I wonder about that too, Islam is literally what Sup Forumstards want, they dont want freedom, they want to be forced into retarded shit in the sake of some artificial fake unity and pretentious behaviors shouting repression.

Literally Islam is Sup Forums af, they should be loving this.

Though like said, you can always have some level of intelligence and self awareness to know all religions are retarded sooo

>daily reminder
If I don't see this thread everyday, I'm going to be somewhat frustrated

Stoning and beheading people in public.
>>Islamic Conservative
>>traditional values
Marrying children
Killing non-believers

>"I would like it if people recognized that the sky is blue because blue light is scattered more than red light. This should be taught in school."
Is not the same as
>"I would like it if people recognized that the sky is blue because a penguin farted in the arctic. I you don't teach this in school I will fucking kill you."

The reasoning used to arrive at an (authoritarian) conclusion, and the specific end which is desired, matter when evaluating that conclusion

No. Christianity is a religion that lead to the birth of music as we know it, science and was eventual laid aside to make way for a better understanding of the universe as it really is. Islam is a religion of thugs, pedophiles, mass murderers and inbreeding.

>you are completely up your own ass

>Everyone agrees that the earth is flat
>it must be true cuz it looks like that
You are forgetting the major issue where truth is ignored because the majority is stupid and believes in whatever profits them.

That is my problem. People dont give a shit about truth, they much rather believe they are great and every problem is caused by people who coincidentally are different and nothing like you

Actually it's Islam and Orthodoxy as well as the Eastern religions. Western Christianity is a false faith. The traditionalists across the world must work together in the face of modernity.

Yes, that is a problem and scapegoating won't actually make problems go away. However, that does not mean that living in a homogeneous society is completely ineffective at reducing the number of problems. There is more civic trust, for example, in a homogeneous society.

>Society brainwashed to be the same
>anything different or deviant is hunted down for the sake of some artificial unity
>Literally justifying killing anyone different because you want to feel supported and united against others.
Deviant behavior will never stop, it ll keep appearing, you cant repress it or remove it by your witch hunts.

This "trust" is fake and thus untrue, you dont know the person next to you, you dont know what he thinks, you are literally lying and deluding yourself into believing "oh he looks like me, is similar to me, he must be trustworthy"

Which leads to a fake society, where everything is about image and how you look, while hypocrites can revel in the privacy of their own home.

Yeah, such a society, that comes on the expense of others, doesnt sound perfect enough to justify it.

Especially since the real problem is humans themselves, that uncomfortable feeling you feel around different people shouldnt exist, but it does, and because people are unable to control their own nature, they cause conflict. This is the real problem, humans themselves and idiotic natural behaviors that arent controlled, when they are useless in our current society(like many other natural things since we no longer live in the wilds and fight like morons)

If you are going for a great society, then humans are the first problem you have to deal with, because unless they learn and control their nature, problems will keep popping up.

I d much rather see a society where people arent cucked by their own thought pattern and feelings, and instead try to live their life well and choose to connect with people with TRUE similarities like interests and character rather than artificial bs like skin color

>Christianity is a religion that lead to the birth of music as we know it, science and was eventual laid aside to make way for a better understanding of the universe as it really is.

>Christianity is a religion that lead to the birth of music as we know it
so Egyptians didn't have musical instruments and theater? interesting

Both religions are fucking insane and crazy.

>Hindu Arabic Number System
>Algebra
>Astrology (stars)
Yeah, Islam didn't helped in Mathematics -- the foundation of science.
you are clearly bait

I'm a Christian mate but making insults to another person is not a Christian way.

You have to go back

Catholics are not Christian, suck muslim feet elsewhere

bing.com/videos/search?q=islam and mathematics&view=detail&mid=DD98AE11DEE4B352DC82DD98AE11DEE4B352DC82&FORM=VIRE

lel,
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=HS9SWe0ZrfI

>samefagging this hard

Islam is not a religion of thugs,pedophiles,mass murderers and inbreeding just like Christianity, there are hypocrites out there.

That's why I link myself newfag because I was siding in Islam. I know that I wouldn't side with Islam but Jesus says we should love and forgive one another, that they may understand what the lord almighty has given us.

American Muslims want to be safe from terrorist. Trump clarified that the ban is on foreign regions of terror like the IS( Islamic State) terrorist group that Hillary allowed to take over Libya. youtu.be/KZHphdcMnew

>Gregorian calender
>Gregorian method of writing music
>Irish monks recording history in writing
>Mendel researching genetics
>the big bang theory

try harder nigger

Yes, I agree with trump user, but I want to clarify that not all Islamic people want to kill us.

Somewhat true. Last week the pastor at a church I regularly attend went on a protracted rant about resurgent nationalism and lending a helping hand to your (((fellow))) """"""man"""""". Am a filthy protestant though, what do?

>traditional values

Marry your cousin? Don't leave home without a male relative?

Daily reminder that you're wrong and Orthodox christianity is the last hope to preserve conservative and traditional values.

Whatever you say loser.

Define "conservative and traditional values"

I'm sure shitposting on a Kuwaiti pearl farming board isn't one of them

>pedophilia is a traditional conservative value
HMMMMMM RELY MAEKS U TINK

The world would have done just as fine with a binary system, a 3 place value system, or any othet sort of system.
As for "algebra", their contributions to mathematics is almost insignificant when compared to the Greeks such as Euclid, Archimedes, Hero, etc and the europeans like Euler, Gauss, Reinmann, etc.

Amen

> insignificant when compared to the Greeks such as Euclid, Archimedes, Hero
This is bait and a paradox.

The first book of Algebra was made by al-Khwarizmi. He went to Iraq to the House of Wisdom where there are more than 400,000 translated copies of Greek texts into Arabic. He compiled, improved upon, and studied Grecian scholars such as Archimedes, Euclid, Hero, etc. and thus made the first book of Algebra (which was named in honor of him).

>Binary system
Hindu Arabic Number system newfag

hourly reminder

you're a faggot

You probably meant roman numeral decimal system

slam requires you to live by Arabic culture. Hence why Muslim converts always change their name to something Arabic, dress like Arabs and learn to speak Arabic.
Also, how is it anti-degeneracy? They fuck 9 year olds, wipe their ass with their bare left hand, stick their head in each other's ass during prayer, can't eat bacon, cut their dick tips off, etc etc.

Christians cut their dick tips off, Christian Americans.

Christians do not kill everything that has a different view than them. Christians mind their own shit. Christians do not attack innocent populations like cowards.

Fuck off with your shilling faggot, we are not christians you fucking moron. this is a kekhold board.

Also
>Islam not degenerate
pic related.

It's in the Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam)

Well I'm not a Christian and I'm not circumcised. So I'm fine

You're not fine. Lost people will go to hell. Repent and be saved. Accept Jesus Christ.