youtube.com/watch?v=BFLpK6Gqg5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ziSs15g3dPA
youtube.com/watch?v=RNb6srcp1S4
desuarchive.org/int/thread/28155364/#28155364
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never watched SpaceToon as a kid

Is adnan w lina peak anime?
youtube.com/watch?v=ic1b58bPKeA

wtf you missed on kino dubs? what did you watch then?
yes, it was so comfy to watch

>tfw no loubnaniye

> What's wrong with it?
where do I begin ?
the palestinian camp in it is the worse in jordan , it has this stensh to it that can be smelled from the roads going near it , and the people that come out of it is the second worst scumbags that you can face in jerash , only the religious shitheads are worse than them
the main roads are a disaster since there is a lot of road bumps , also you have people who triple park their cars in the middle of the road just to leave one lane of a four lane road functional
Souf is the only tolerable place in the jerash governorate and everything beside that is a shithole where a family can avg between 8-16 at least

Never forget the national treasure, the pride of North Africa, the miracle, the pinnacle of ingenuity, the sultan of sweets: TUNISIAN Baklava.

You Ar*bs (I'm not one btw stop asking okay I'm white as fuck carthaginian [white ppl]) will NEVER ever taste something like this ever in your life, the CRUNCH is indescribable, so much so it isn't even an ingredient mere mortals can know, only a true AMAZIGH tastebud can tell the difference between this gift of Saturn himself [not the planet, my ancester :)] and some filthy Ar*bcuck (not me) '''''''desert''''''.

You stupid Durkas wish you had our CRUNCH technology.

yeah das right m8 , thx for appreciating our take on the baklava, and i hope you will try it in your lifetime if possible

We didn't have a digital satellite receiver because we settled for analog. So it was basically whatever TF1, France 3 and France 5 would broadcast by morning. There were also some german TV channels.
I remember the Powerpuff girls, Maruko and french dubbed version of that football anime.

hey man just get off his cock already we get it

Wew you're even more autistic than me congratulations

i knew some kids who were rich and bought french channels packages that had french boomerang and teletoon but never knew people who lived with analog receiver

Lebanese girls are terrible might as well get a white girl, look better and much less shitty personality wise.

We held onto that little dude until 2012 when the Frenchies decided to go full digital.
There were only 6 french channels but it was fun while it lasted.
I also remember everyone being jelly during the 2010 world cup because JSC disrupted the broadcast and we were the only few people in the area who had TF1 for free.

>JSC disrupted the broadcast
kek, i remeber that shitfest african channels from mali or sengal were sometimes more reliable than aljazeera

>newfag iraqi diashitter
>autistic
Pottery

> I'm white as fuck carthaginian [white ppl])
>y a true AMAZIGH tastebud can tell the difference between this gift of Saturn himself [not the planet, my ancester :)] and some filthy Ar*bcuck (not me) '''''''desert''''''.
lol

rather dress in electrified barb wire than date a hwhite 'girl
dw ill take diaspora not gonna steal your harems

Not worried about my harem but at least white girls know their worth, they'll give it up and don't want much in return apart from an accommodating personality. Lebanese girls for some reason have an inflated self worth, really boggles me cuz I cant pinpoint it at all

Serious question: Any purpose of posting here if you have a discord you guys shit up? Sup Forums isn't a place for circlejerking, it's for active discussions held anonymously between persons. By posting here with people that actually wish to have worthwhile discussions about Middle Eastern and North African countries, you only inhibit said discussions and it only projects your insecurity that you guys need a discord, telegram AND a general on Sup Forums just to wave your pathetic 12 year old 'secret club' mentality around.

eurobeat
youtube.com/watch?v=DL4ePRuJBFs

Did your country adopt amphibian cars yet ?

I never ever used discord in my whole life , some people her use the mena discord but no me , no one wants to discuss islam m8

>it's for active discussions held anonymously between persons. By posting here with people that actually wish to have worthwhile discussions
Sounds like you're describing reddit desu

>دلم
>3 letters means delam
How the fuck am I supposed to know an e and a go between the d, l and m?

Hope you at least had some fun lad.

maybe you just cant appreciate their otherwordly Beauty?
ypipo smell like wet dog btw

Where do you see the Arab world 50 years from now?

Based Morocco
youtube.com/watch?v=BFLpK6Gqg5Q

kek is this from sfax because there is a place near home that looks like this?

That's at the outskirts of Ariana.
But I guess it's more sfax ish because of all the chaotic driving, I've never driven in Sfax but everyone tells me it's infernal.

man, the 4th stage sure had a nice song list for such a horrible part
youtube.com/watch?v=ziSs15g3dPA

You really need to go to some muslamic forums desu, i shit this place up because i have nowhere to go.
You did join our group but you left the group shortly after

I asked a question.

>outwardly beauty
What, you mean a complexion somewhere between pale and tan with dark hair? Very unique and alluring how dare i under appreciate Lebanese women

Everything will be 10x worse than it is now

yeah they are right, it looks the same btw it's poonisian engineering is so repetitive pic related is the place Im talking about but yeah now that i look at it in google street its not the same thing

since when is rambling on and on about the evil majoos gremlin or the afghan coup d'État or how king Aladdin's regime is the rightful heir of Jaafarallahmabad considered worthwhile discussion here when there is a literal board dedicated for your boring political cacophonies? also can you drop the silly faux-intellectual college level excerpt writing style who are you trying so hard to impress exactly in a sandnigger general with the collective iq of a public bench?

I think it was alright, they did lose me at the wings part at the final stage. It's been quite a while since I have watched it, so I should probably give it another go.
youtube.com/watch?v=RNb6srcp1S4
Problem is those bridges are already obsolete and the roads are still pretty jammed at rush hours.

I hvea a lwo IQ

wuaarg axe kwessshen brglblbl
cmon you know what i meme, levantanese have a unique look and i cant help myself

Literally all you do is be fat and gay while posting 'DUDE WEED' in every single thread. Why are you arguing about what people should be posting in a thread about the Middle East and North Africa again? Oh right, because you are fat, gay and emotionally invested into posting here every day.

if you dont like it here you can leave anytime

Leaving here would imply getting up and doing something, that is reserved specifically for refilling on his mommy's fattoush, so that's a big no-no.

the fat guy barely posts here you dumb newfart

m8 no disrespect but you post shit that i read in facebook in the aljazeera comment section. we do talk about mena sometimes when the thread gets comfy and doesn't have people like you

>fake news for ants

fucking amazing, a diasporaling kicking me out of my own thread
i'm gonna need a few hits to make sense of that

>guy who doesnt even know what a modem sounds like just discovered online communities

What's your ethnicity?

No one cares what you think, you have the IQ of a dried apricot.

No one cares what you think, you have the IQ of a dried apricot.

No one cares what you think, you have the IQ of a dried apricot

the extreme butthurt gives off lebshit vibes, and a trabulsi (the most toxic strain)

>my own thread

Imagine getting so fat you become an entitled American.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/28155364/#28155364
lol i miss the maghrebi circlejerk in old mena generals

you think I give a shit ?

No one cares what you think, you have the IQ of a dried apricot

YOU'RE GONNA DESTROY MY LOVE
WITH YOUR ACTIONS YOU DESTROY MY HEART
YOU ALWAYS GIVE ME BAD SURPRISES
TELL ME TELL ME WHY
YOU TREAT MY FEELINGS LIKE A TOY
BABY
MAKE UP
MAKE UP
MAKE UP
YOU'RE MY REASON TO WAKE UP
BABY
LOVE ME
LOVE ME
LOVE ME
BUT YOU'RE KILLING MY LOVE
AND IT WILL DESTROY ME
BUT YOU'RE KILLING MY LOVE
MY HEART'S DISSAPOINTED
fuck me sideways I've listened to this song 400 times and it still feels as orgasmic as unloading a month's worth of milf hentai edging

>get btfo
>who is he?????

l i t e r a l l y r e d d i t

there's a 100% chance I'm the most intelligent, handsome, strongest and successful person browsing here by far
not even shitposting

Are you the deutsche thread leader?

nice dubs

go back to your messenger faggot you have never contributed to this thread
when i said this about the other faggots i was semi-memeing but you're quintessentially worthless

Some mena threads are good, but most are bad.

Was hast du zu diesen Faden beigetragen?

I am better than all of you

mena went to shit when the Tunisian weeb stopped posting here

sry i dont speak dutch

Nowhere near Lebanon but if you want to talk about Lebanese diaspora here, let's talk. Yes, a lot of them are uneducated because they fled from Civil War however this is the lucky country and it rewards uneducated blue collar work, I have a Lebanese friend who isn't the brightest bulb, he fixes toilets.

His annual salary: >$120,000 (after tax)

He started getting into boating recently. Nice house, wife makes nice tea.

mena was never good

Du bist ein Arschloch

everything is relative

koe ano reka

english or get out

اقتل نفسك

oki monsieur merguez

imagine, you suck dick with your mouth and you go back home and use your lips on the forks and glasses and your whole family suck dicks because you.

reminder that NA has the biggest desert

Literally roflmaoing at the state of this thread

Hmm is that a bad or good thing?

this is the last time I tell you to fuck off

Have a (you)

dried apricot please

nadi a saini hutu bursaini vushamaraskandarani letme didramadrigal velmaha masuheni vilni busikeni

All swedish music and our entire music industry gad ben halted in otder to not offend immigrats. Is this a good translation? Can we use this in a song? t. Sweden state radio.
RABBUL ALLAH NI