Dr. Who fanbase

>Dr. Who fanbase

Name a worse fanbase! (Protip: You can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/4/15183442/invader-zim-nickelodeon-tv-movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not the only one who wants to see that phone booths tits, right?

You stole this from reddit.

These rabid pop culture obsessed faggots are all indistinguishable really

No I also want to motorboat those disgustingly sweaty melons.

The bird next to her is staring right at them, so no

All fanbases are equally bad on the principle that they are a fanbase.

I honestly can't, I enjoyed it a few years back when Tennant was on it, but now the only people I know that watch it are actually autistic or retarded.

>the only people I know that watch it are actually autistic or retarded

Sometimes both at the same time.

>phone booth
pleb

ive never seen the show, but im familiar with it kinda, isnt she supposed to be dressed up as the time traveling bill and ted phone booth?

It's a phone booth in Bill and Ted.

It's a police box in Dr. Who.

t.b.h. only Doctor Who attracts such a nauseating variety of human offal: faggots, feminists, trannies, autists, Tumblrinas, squirrelkin etc.

Still, none of them will ever reproduce, which is a comfort.

>British budget can only allow for police stations the size of telephone boxes and provide whistles for offensive capabilities

No wonder you got fucking bombed

>Pandering

Homestuck, Bronies, Sonic the Hedgehog, Steven Universe, and Transformers.

Yeah Tennant made the show tolerable.

Not a coincidence ratings are down like 50% since then

is that matt lucas in drag?

>Name a worse fanbase! (Protip: You can't)
Can't for sure, but I can name some contenders
mlp, stephen universe,

>Homestuck
Literally who tier at this point
>Bronies
Safely contained 9/10 times, hardly see them now
>Sonic the Hedgehog
Maybe on Gaia or some shit a decade a go
>Steven Universe
Eh, maybe
>Transformers
Nah

hard to believe, but the one on the rights vagina is even bigger on the inside

I measure how bad a fanbase is by how obnoxious they are. No matter what the topic of conversation, the theme of the forum or the natural flow of the discussion, they will always railroad. Pic related is worse than furries, bronies or any other despised fandom and I think they have only come about because they now have a symbol to unite under. Whereas before there were fractured ideologies and varying measures of extremity, now they can easily identify and swarm, like ants mindlessly following a pheromone trail.

Not even mad, just sick of you cunts pissing in my pocket and telling me its rain.

What kind of shit tier washing machine has a "normal" setting?

Maybe she meant a dishwasher?

these kinds of autist degenerate women always have nudes, go find them

Good point, but the anti- side can be just as bad in terms of railroading it into conversations that have nothing to do with it.

I've narrowed it down to two

Pick one

I would say
Sonic the Hedgehog
ponies
Anime in general
League of legends

>only doctor who
This isn't entirely true. Supernatural also brought in a lot of these guys.

DCucks

>it was tolerable when Tennant was on
You realise the tumblr/reddit fanbase almost exclusively likes the Tennant era, right? You're literally exactly what you despise.

>Name a worse fanbase!
The Quran has a pretty awful fanbase.

>actually had a woman spout that line while on a date
>got up and walked out in the middle of what was a pretty damn good steak
>she was hot

>tfw this Dr. who season is nothing but degeneracy

That is a good and acceptable response.

>League of legends
Are they that bad?
I don't play so I don't really hear about them

unlike other fanbases

Reminder that these people come to tv for rhe doctor who generals
Reminder that these people will go into other threads
Reminder that these people will post in other threads

Sup Forums you get shit on a lot here, but please save us. Drive these people out like you used to. They think they belong here

Not liking something just because someone else likes it is retarded, user.

>but please save us
you will be hanged on the day of the rope.

Both of these. I don't get why every fucking discussion has to turn into a political debate on here, or on fucking Facebook. I find politics interesting, but the people that still haven't stopped bitching have ruined it for me. I wish we could have a thread about LotR without some cunt mentioning that orcs are stand ins for blacks or something. I don't need fucking retards on Facebook to connect Beyonce having kids to fucking Star Wars. To be fair, Sup Forums is worse about this one because they'll do it while calling leftists childish for it minutes before doing the same fucking thing. Fuck it's annoying.

>TFW you genuinely passionately love Doctor Who because you're a native born Iowan and Doctor Who is love, Doctor Who is life, but other than having a handmade Tom Baker scarf and a Tardis mug you fill with M&Ms you don't have much fanboy garbage
It's a pickle I'll tell you that. On one hand I want to sell out so I can motorboat her disgustingly sweaty tits like the other user, but on the other hand I think I would feel ashamed.

I guess the ideal goal would be finding a waifu who appreciates old Who and isn't just in to nu-Who. Then we could motorboat with reckless abandon.

Most millennial "nerds" call themselves fans of everything popular, from Star Wars to Marvel to Doctor Fucking Who. There is no one fan base that's worse than any other because it's all the same people in every one. It isn't the show, or movie, or video game that's cancer, it's the people. And the people don't change from one fan base to another.

MOBAs in general have the worst fanbases in all of vidya.

>ctl+f "Zim"
>0 results

Really, people?

Are we counting Chris-chan? She alone tips the scales way over.

I'm a liberal and even I stopped watching due to all the blatant yet bland virtue signaling.

>tfw this was my first thought

I need help. I'd cum all over those balloons.

>heavy duty setting

Several years ago I was visiting my parents for the holidays and at the time my younger sister was living with them, and she was an avid Supernatural fan. So at dinner I brought up the subject of "superwholock" with her and we both agreed Doctor Who fans are awful and stupid.
My mother started to laugh. She was a solid Trekkie back in the day and she told us that back in the 80's, the Trekkies thought of the Doctor Who fans as losers back then too.

Look at your reply. Carefully. Now tell me what it had to do with my post.

I, too, also, am a liberal and I'm still watching but it's irritating me too. It's in character for the Doctor but I still can't believe the Raimi directed episode where the Doctor looks into the camera and says "Fuck Trump and fuck white people" before feeding all the whites to a sea monster. Seems a bit too on the nose.

To be fair the biggest problem with nu-Who is all the new Doctors have been too similar. Eccelston was fine, Tennant was similar but fine since they had a decent enough excuse, but after that they should've gone back to large changes between Doctors. They keep giving us randome munky cheez hyper shits.
We need a Doctor that's kind of an asshole like 3 or 6 again.

the Sherlock fanbase

>not posted with 'this is you'
>filename not 'you fucking FAGGOTS.jpg'

HOTS is pretty chill

Does HOTS have a big scene around it

The bigger the scene around a game the more cancerous it is

Steven Universe does have the worst fanbase.

Steven Universe really brings the crazed trannies out of the woodworks

Supernatural

Same

I watched the old series religiously as a kid and thought it was the hottest shit. Enjoyed the reboot up to Tennant, but now it's insufferable shit. The fan base are all deeply autistic too

Heroes of the Dorm I guess but nobody takes it seriously.
The closest I've had to a bad experience is one day I was soloing merc camps as Gazlowe and some Sgt. Hammer got mad at me for not laning.

don't bully them, it's like my old uncle on lifesupport

more pics of those tit-tardis

>the best HOTS team in NA is owned by this guy

I don't know about anime in general, a lot of the people who are into it but aren't autists seem pretty bro-tier. Sup Forums however is crammed full of pedophiles and presumably guys in their 20s acting like 14 year old girls

>she

>he liked Tennant over Smith and Capaldi
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go back to tumblr you fucking faggot

Sonic, it targets the vulnerable and young. I won't say SU, because I derive such joy from tearing apart their shitty show and the shitty beliefs it propagates.

Same. I tried to continue watching it but the storylines got really retarded and Matt Smith was irritating as hell

Zim fandom is pretty dead now.

League has the most toxic fanbase of any video game but at least the hentai is kino

Snydercucks

Easily sonic

uh
theverge.com/2017/4/4/15183442/invader-zim-nickelodeon-tv-movie

Doctor Who fans are fucking faggots and the fact that the jannies let their shitty threads exist really chafes my ding dong