Pope criticizes Poland for not being more welcoming toward the Muslim "migrants"

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-pope-francis-departs-poland-40919864

Pope Francis has urged Poland's leaders "to overcome fear" and show compassion to migrants.

He added: "Also needed is a spirit of readiness to welcome those fleeing from wars and hunger, and solidarity with those deprived of their fundamental rights, including the right to profess one's faith in freedom and safety."

Pope Francis says the world is at war, but is stressing that it's not a war of religions.

Asked about the slaying of an 85-year-old priest in a Normandy church on Tuesday, Francis replied: "the real word is war...yes, it's war. This holy priest died at the very moment he was offering a prayer for all the church."

He went on: "I only want to clarify, when I speak of war, I am really speaking of war ... a war of interests, for money, resources. ... I am not speaking of a war of religions, religions don't want war. The others want war."

Thoughts? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w
youtube.com/watch?v=sepWy4fFuBM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Pope is an apostate communist faggot

FRANCIS IS A MESS
FRANCIS IS A MISTAKE
FRANCIS IS A BIG FAT WASTE

OUR POPE IS STUPID

HE
DOESN'T
KNOW WHAT
HE'S DOING

catholoc here, who gives a shit what he says on non ex-cathedra statements. The church has been infiltrated by communist jewish masons since the 60s and we need to stand strong

So the day after an islamic soldier beheaded a aged priest in France INSIDE HIS CHURCH, the Pope condemns Poland for not taking in islamic soldiers.

I assume the ((Pope)) won't be invited back anytime soon.

Catholic also here.

This Pope can fucking die.

If the muslims kill one more holy man, make it this fagot.

>tfw family and friends hate you for showing your power level on the pope

I hate this communist country

>Christcucks will defend this

apply for citizenship and get to a real christian nation

Shut the fuck up Frank

I wonder what this does for the Polish people's religion, you know. Will they stay Catholic or are they going to abandon that cuckshed?

Create their own Catholicism?

The Pope should be thankful that Poland is one of the last non-degenerate Catholic countries left in the world. Fucking hippy.

FRANCIS IS A JESUIT
FRANCIS IS THE LAST POPE

>pope is a cuck
more news at 11

"religions don't want war"

LOL OK

that's some A+ delusion right there

He's a traitor. End him now. He must fall.

why? why would the separate from the church of christ/ The need to hang strong and fight

NOT THE POPE. Last guy retired, can't do that. He's still pope. This new guy is a sham of the jesuits.

Pope Francis the Satanist should be immolated.

Poles only believe in Pope John Paul II. All other popes don't matter to them.

Polish anti-pope when?

This would have been more effective months before they started killing people.It seems a little late now.

You mean Polish pope when. The one in Italy right now is the imposter.

Jew here, why do you guys believe in a centralized head of religion anyways? Judaism never had a problem with its message because there never was one. Rabbis have always debated scripture and differences in opinion never cause problems because they're encouraged to disagree.

I miss Pope Palpatine...

/thread

>religions don't want war

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w

because a piece of shit is the pope idk. all i do know is that he has got to go

You mean the current (((Pope))), I wonder what makes him say that.

Literally 1/10, you haven't put any effort in whatsoever.

Yes, but that is no reason for schism not now not ever

It's not like Poland has an uncomfortable history of people just marching in whenever they want.

polak here. This is absolutely true. JP2 is the one true pope and every polak is required to have pictures of him in their houses.

Why doesn't this weak old foolis man take in some 'refugees' himself? One family for every homestead in the Vatican! HYPOCRITE!

Oh, I know why he won't accept them en masse...

Best pope. I hate this faggot.

Fuck off, I'm actually Jewish. I never understood the point of centralization. Clearly, there is a problem with one man speaking for billions based on how strongly you all disagree with his message.

foolish*

My grandparents were Polish. They had JP2 prayer cards, candles, literally everything covered in JP2. Also every Pole looks like JP2.

It won't change anything because Catholics don't put their faith in men. The pope can be stupid and wrong. This is nothing new.

Can confirm. Palpatine could have been worse, but JP2 has been the last real pope and deffo got pictures hanging our houses.

We got our grandparents some kind of a framed blessing he personally signed.

his statements of political opinions matter nothing only on doctoral cathedra statements about the scripture he can change. The papal authority has only been used 2 times in the last couple hundred years
>I'm actually Jewish.

lol

You know you're doing everything right when the nuPope himself begs you to suck more gay dick, get murdered, and let your grandma get raped.
Catholics, why do you not impeach this traitor?

>Best pope of the XXI century is Polish
>Worse pope of the XXI century is from the Americas
Really makes you think, huh?

Fuck off leaf. If nothing he says matters, why are you even posting here about it? He's clearly telling people to violate their conscience. Nobody is defending his bullshit.

What is up withe the Jean Paul worship. I went to a Korean dentist and he had a picture of himself with pope Jean Paul II next to his credentials.

One God is much better, right?

>I'm actually Jewish.

i never said nothing he said matters it does matter he is a massive leader of the worlds faith, but it has nothing to do with liturguical truths and i can disregard that as nonsensical politcal bable

I wish Ratzinger was still pope, we'd be seeing a mass burning of muzzies

Can't wait till the Polish media tells him that they accepted 5000 migrants but the gibs where too low so they left to germoney

The current pope should get raped to death by isis. One more comment and I'm living this gay church for good.

What are you talking about?

>his statements of political opinions matter nothing

Yet here you are debating his political opinions.

Nobody's perfect but JP2 was a badass. Last time my parents came to visit we went to Mass together and during the homily the priest broke into stories about getting to meet JP2 personally when he was sent to the Vatican while in training. Not even that yuge a Polish area.

Hey faggot, not all Muslims are beheaders.

France has never been attacked by refugees but by people that were born there.

Poland is bitching about accepting 2000, (TWO THOUSAND) people.

Fuck em.

Good. Euroshits deserve it

Confirmed. We have a JP2 picture in our house

Would it helpor hurt the current state of the church if some ackbars beheaded the pope? Would they finally wake up or would they turn the vatican into a refugee state?

die slow

The problem I have the pope and even many leftists on the issue of immigration is that they're technically correct in that we should be helping people but they make the critical mistake in assuming that letting them into our country is the only way to help them.

I would argue that letting them immigrate into our countries does them more harm than anything since they can't realistically integrate. They're put into situations where they're surrounded by people of radically different cultures that speak totally different languages. They can't function like productive adults so they're forced to rely on government welfare. That's not the recipe to happiness and allowing them to put in that situation is not a loving act.

Ehh, fuck the pope anyways. Watch some of the Christians on here defend this dumbass.

A country like Poland can take about 10.000. 500 is also reasonable. I heads that they refused 200. KEK.

/this

Not at all. Our only hope is someone from Sup Forums gaining godlike powers and killing all shitskins and marxists.

No not debating informing those people who think that catholics need to follow his words, word for word. When his politcal opinions can be his and yours yours.

>I'm actually Jewish.

Lol

For one, he's the most iconic pope, seeing as he was pope for almost 40 years. He reigned during some really iconic shit, including the fall of communism. And let's not forget totally badass and surviving an assassination attempt by some mudslime, and then being so based that his greatness made the mudslime fucking apologize to him, convert to christianity, and become BFFs.

Poles love him because not only is he the first/only polish pope, but AFAIK he's the first non-italian pope we've had in basically forever.

>mistake in assuming that letting them into our country is the only way to help them.
Exactly. The West can't carry the whole world on it's back; if they really want to help those people, they should fix the countries they come from.

Why? There is a lot of Ukrainians in Poland recently.

At my university there are like 5% of Ukrainians. They study in Polish. They even have education for free.

We have nothing against refugees.

They should take none, Poland has every right to choose who they let live in their country.

They have all the right to not accept extremist muslims. Even if there is just 1% of extremists, there's already 20 people who might blow themselves up somewhere or axe someone. Also muslims contribute nothing to society and diversity is a meme.

This. How many people have drowned trying to cross the Mediterranean or been raped/robbed trying to make the overland route?

The "compassion" is just creating more suffering. It's cheaper to help these people, if they even want help and not free gibs and ficki ficki, in their own nations.

white sands is fucken dope

He was pretty based for a German.

Pope beheading when?

>Fuck off, I'm actually Jewish.
Can you tell your jew buddies to stop fucking up the West so damn much? Enough is enough.

Taking in immigrants is a slippery slope.

First you allow some in. And then that sets a precedent to allow even more in. And so on and so on. And then they start pulling this bullshit "X is a country of immigrants!" shit, which they use to justify even more immigration. And finally you get to the point where the immigrant population becomes large enough to actually be a decent political/lobbying/voting force, which then lobbies/votes for even more immigration.

It's a positive feedback loop. Allowing immigration makes further immigration easier. The best way to solve the problem is to never fucking let them in.

The merchants are selling but white people are buying. It's not the Jews fault our countries are fucked.

Holy mother of rare.

Poland has taken in just under a million refugees from Ukraine

I'm Catholic, but this Pope is making me reconsider this. Hes coming up with the most absurd 'inclusive' bullshit that would be the demise of the west. How a Pope can be pro trannies, fags, muzzies I just don't know. He ain't no JP2.

Not a thing, ZONI, not a thing.

Nice trees.

Hey look a rare. :3.

>And let's not forget totally badass and surviving an assassination attempt by some mudslime, and then being so based that his greatness made the mudslime fucking apologize to him, convert to christianity, and become BFFs.

>implying Agca wasn't atheist
>implying he is an actual Christian

Look up what his actual beliefs are. He is a guy who believes himself to be God.

For sure. There is no reason though.

Germany is fucked cuz they took in 1.1 million in a year.

Refusing 2000 would be ridiculous. That's a fraction of a foorball stadium. There are schools with more students than that.

How many terrist attacks have there been in Austria?

Exactly.

>leaf

kys

You did this to yourselves. A lot of jews are just as cucked as the west though. Look at all the retards voting for shillary and welcoming rapefugees.

>monster rat

Did I not just say that they took in 5000 but they ran away to gibmoney?

They are their own nation they can pick who enters their country.

youtube.com/watch?v=sepWy4fFuBM

>jeb

IDs aren't scripted, right?

Kek, our true savior, please smite this faggot pope.

The Pope should take them into Vatican City

ukrainians are just confused poles anyway.

>Refusing 2000 would be ridiculous. That's a fraction of a foorball stadium. There are schools with more students than that.

Not their problem. It is yours though because of your incompetent leaders letting everyone in and now you reap the fruits of it. How many attacks were there last week ?

Poles aren't retards. They aren't cucks like you and they would never allow muzzies to disrespect them.

How ironic that countries least willing to take in refugees are most suited to actually handle them and vice versa.

This guy gets it.

Or it was God.

If the Pope wants to speak out for world peace and for universal brotherhood, that seems reasonable, but holy shit Francis, one of your children of God got a zipper in his neck defending the faith. The answer is really to shrug your shoulders and just count him as an acceptable loss? He's more a father of the church than this coward.

HERE WE GO LADS

POPE FRANCIS IS THE ANTICHRIST
>POPE FRANCIS IS THE ANTICHRIST

Because if a Trump supporter goes out and says that he/she votes for Trump then they will get hated for it due to the media being leftist and lying to everyone and the lefties always pulling out the racist, sexist, homophobic, bigot cards etc..