Can someone explain to me why the right generally supports Israel?

Can someone explain to me why the right generally supports Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act
techdirt.com/articles/20121202/19532721203/canadian-copyright-law-caps-statutory-damages-5000-just-as-file-sharing-lawsuits-make-their-unwelcome-return.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they get their orders from the jews

Literally their greatest ally in the region.

I just dont understand how we can hate the Jews but support Israel at the same time. Is it just because we hate mudslimes?

they are super christain and are praying everyday for armegedon. in order for that to happen the jews need to rebuild the temple and the nation of Israel has to control it.

TL;DR They worship a Jewish god

They have to signal so they don't get accused of being Hitler. But then again they're getting accused of being Hitler anyway.

This.

>Literally their greatest ally in the region.

How so?

Gotta support the allies against the mudslimes.

Also, there's a difference between a kike and a Jewish man. A Jewish man stands proud with his American brothers to defend his country. A kike attempts to destroy. Know the difference.

Because Jews control both left and right. They control everything and have already won, and have been winning for centuries. Every major institution west of Israel is completely owned by the Jews, and so are you if you adhere to any of them.

AIPAC

The current republican party was founded by Jews who left the democrats for opposing interventionist foreign policy.

It hasn't been a white party for a long time.

As a Christian I can say that this is true. What better affirmation of our faith can we have then prophecies of Israel's return to the land made thousands of years ago coming true after 2 millennia of diaspora?

>How so?
Hosting American forces, having irridentistic tendencies that were enabled/approved by America and Britain, and having a reciprocative relationship because it only exists due to muh shoah but also is literally the greatest ally of the west in the middle east.

And america gains nothing based on what your post says.

And my time in the middle east working as an adviser in Jordan, I learned that the Saudis are the US's biggest allies in the ME due to the fact that they prop the petro dollar up.

So again what does Israel do for america that makes it so special?

Controlled parties you say? How about infiltrate and use the same dirty tricks? Even more snide and shitty if one have to. Be smarter than them, all honor and pride aside. Fight fire with napalm.

>, I learned that the Saudis are the US's biggest allies in the ME

Get the fuck out of my country you piece of shit. Defending the country that funded and produced 9/11, you're a traitor to America and I hope a nigger fucks your wife.

Also how fucking retarded are you saying they prop up the petrol dollar when for the last 2-3 years they've been flooding the market, decreasing prices and effectively killing off the american oil industry. You're a fucking moron. Saged.

>And america gains nothing based on what your post says.
By your interpretation, maybe. For many other people, Israel is a genuine claim to having an American presence on-call in the middle east.

>And my time in the middle east working as an adviser in Jordan, I learned that the Saudis are the US's biggest allies in the ME due to the fact that they prop the petro dollar up.
Okay fair enough, maybe not greatest ally, but whether or not it's actually justified, Israel is still a great ally of America in the middle east.

>So again what does Israel do for america that makes it so special?
Settle down nigger, I never said it was justified, however there are reasons.

>due to the fact that they prop the petro dollar up.
Holy fucking what?

Also does your dad work at Nintendo?

Yes, that's how I look at it

You do realize the Saudis are one of the main reasons the US dollar is the world reserver currency.

We struck a deal in the 70's when the french called BS on the dollar being backed by gold, and the frogs were right, we panicked and went to the saudis to convince them to sell their oil only in dollars if we protect them.

Once the deal was struck it wasnt long till everyone in OPEC started trading their oil for dollars.

I'd call that an ally, for bailing us out. even if they are assholes

You never answered my question? What does teh US gain from this "special" ally? We gain more from everyone else in the ME than them.

What does the US gain by stationing troops there? The fight is in Syria and Iraq, not Israel.

Jewish bankers started seizing control of things in the late 1700's. Their influence is peaking however, and chinks and Russians are after them, particularly the chinks.

Why do you think there's tension between the US and China? The jew fears losing it's influence.

Becuase they force us into wars and neo-cons love killing young white men in wars.

My problem is with American Jews who overwhelmingly support liberal causes and bring degenerate filth to my country.

The country of Israel is based, though.

Israel contributes more to science, engineering and the like more than every other country in the Shittle East combined you deluded Camel cuck

No. The jews collectively push for open borders and more islamic immigration to the west. All the news articles written by them say that letting in more refugees is the solution to terror in europe. SO please get that rabbi cock out of your mouth.

So science and engineering is enough to grant them special ally status?

If thats what you believe fair enough.

Like I said I was an advisor at the embassy in Jordan, so I had to deal with Saudis and they are assholes of the highest caliber. I fucking hate those guys, but I also have to respect them for propping our dollar up.

But lefties talk about Arabs like its the best thing happening to the world
>muh kebab
>muh math and numbers
>muh muhammed

>The jews collectively
absolute nonsense and you're only three words in. No group or people's work in tandem, collect hive mind doesn't exist, and people exert free will. To even say a majority would be retarded, what are you basing it off? Strictly your views from an Inuit Ice Carving forum?

Far right groups here are mostly concerned with Islam and so will sometimes support gays and Israel as something to bash Muslims with

Please don't bring the Prophet's name into this. It's completely irrelevant to the discussion. We're discussing Israel specifically.

I love Mediterranean food in general so I try not to divvy it up with regional pride, I'd just rather not know if my falafel is Egyptian, Tunisian or Greek.

But wait, Muslims can't seriously claim ownership of kebab, it's just meat and veggies on a stick???

you'll never convince an actual anti-semite of this m8, jewish collusion is a fundamental tenet of their conspiracy

>jewish collusion is a fundamental tenet of their conspiracy

Climb the ladder in govt or take an Embassy job in the middle east and then get back to me on that.

>most left wing jews hate everything right, including israel

>some left wing jews hate everything right, and love or tolerate israel

>some right wing jews (Friends of Abe, for example) hate left wingers and love israel

>some right wing jews (Orthocucks) hate left wingers and hate Israel

And the asshat has the nerve to say they're collectively united

Wtf I hate Jews now

Please read.

Think about it hard enough and it becomes clear as day. Also this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

USD foreign reserves are tanking quick and at the lowest point since the height of the British Empire. OPEC trades services in kind and trade with Europe is done in euros or pound sterling. Canada is your largest import source and we sell our oil in CAD and always will.

Samson Option

AIPAC funds every congresscritter.
And becuase rapture or something.

Because Jooz are far better than sand niggers.

lol, all that US tax dollar to prop up the welfare state ally.

You are correct, but for the past few decades this wasnt the case.

Is a meme. Even if they weren't destroyed in a first strike or taken out by Russian ABMs (they would and this is why the USA had to bend over and give Iran a deal) they could take out a few hundred thousand at most. At least a million have died during the war on terror you honestly don't think they'd sacrifice a few hundred thousand plebs to wipe the Israeli 'menace' off the face of the earth?

Israel has more foreign direct investment than Spain and Italy combined yet is poorer than most post-soviet eastern european countries, while their neighbours have literally hundreds of billions in their sovereign wealth funds. Canada has already seen the pivot we have zero jews in our cabinet and all but one of our party has thrown out the rich Jew for the rich Muslim. It's coming to America soon Hillary has more mudshits around her than Jews. My old man says he'd be surprised if the Jew makes it to 2100 and I find it hard to disagree with this.

>lefties are piss pants over bds
>ms republicans are greatest ally tier idiots
>eco fash college kids hate israel
>far right hates israel
>NatSoc hates israel
>libertards outside of the official party hate giving foreign aid
Wow. It's almost like the mainstream is pushing neo con globalist bullshit at us from every angle. It's almost like you've been lied to your whole life.

and honestly even if we all hate mudshits we can agree at least their won't use their influence to degrade and destroy the European races. Sure they'll try to get us to convert to their fascist ideology and kill lots of our children but instead of trying to get our kids to become tranny faggots like most kikes they'll be campaigning to have all fags stoned.

It will also be infinitely easier to mass deport the muds once they wipe out the Jew than vice versa.

The political right is full of cucks and shills who are paid off by kike lobbyists and other groups. The conservative voting base is partially made up of rapturous fundies who all believe Jesus is coming back once all the jews move to Israel. Then the jews will rebuild their Moloch temple and proclaim a messiah to rule over the earth. In Christianity the jews messianic-like figure to come is the antichrist (because Jesus is the Messiah and already came and the jews killed him) who will rule from the same temple in Jerusalem. Jesus destroys him and all the jews have a chance to convert. If they don't, they will literally all burn in a glorious holocaust. Then the Christians alive and dead will be raptured to heaven or some shot like that. I think there is a 1,000 year Jesus kingship in there somewhere.

Anyways that's the only reason why they "support" Israel. They also don't like mudslimes so they always take the anti-mudslime position even when it's the kikes but on secret they might admit that sand people killing sand people doesn't bother them.

Because they hate the US Navy more than anything.

The only redeeming quality in that entire cesspool of a region.

Well said. I noticed this a few hours ago.

Jew, Jew, Jew worshipper/Jew spouse, Jew, Jew.

Also this interpretation is a Protestant thing created by Darby and later Scofield. One or both were even supported and funded by Zionist kikes. Israel wouldn't even exist if it weren't for wishful thinking fundies thinking they were helping trigger an end times prophesied scenario. Catholicism does not believe in this nonsense and even calls out Darby dispensationalism and Scofield's Zionist reference bible for creating the rapture hoax which fuels Christian Zionism

Money greed lies hypocrisy mind games and selfishness. Ushers in their master of all this

My evangelical republican parents believe this, that if the US supports Israel A) God will bless us in accordance with a verse from Genesis, and B) if the jews can rebuild the temple it will initiate the apocalypse.
This is basic theology amongst most evangelical christians.

I am a supersessionist so I don't see the "jews" of Israel as being the true beneficiaries of God's promises, nor can anything man do impact the timing of the apocalypse.

I wish I knew more about this fundie israel-worship shit.

Where I live (and in much of the northeast) everyone is catholic. So I never heard any of this shit about rapture or israel being important or whatever the fuck. I always just assumed that neocons were always signaling about sucking israel's cock because they just wanted to make sure the wealthy jew donors/lobbyists were on their side. I had no idea southern baptists gave a shit about this.

And I still don't understand it at all. I just can't imagine another goy not unlike myself worshiping israel like that.

They have been threatening SA also for decades. Something about oil.

Because they're white people who have western standards in the middle east who are also friendly towards the west because jews and Christians can get along whereas muslims are trying to kill Israeli jews every few years

Also they kill a shit ton shit skins and they're holding onto the holy lands for us, and they're white.

It mostly grew out of a Bush era oil cowboy neocon strategy to get that oil in Iran and sell the war to the bible thumping Republicans using Israel to give it that holy war angle

Quit talking to yourself JIDF.

>My old man says he'd be surprised if the Jew makes it to 2100 and I find it hard to disagree with this.

Your old man is delusional.

You've never been to Dubai before have you?

But if the muslims push the Israelis into the sea isn't their backup plan a televised shoah 2.0 as they careflight israelis civilians out of endangered regions of Israel and straight to the US, Canada, and whatever parts of europe aren't openly hostile to them? It's not as if they are going to make a last stand in Israel. It does seem untenable that they can continue to balkanize the arabs indefinitely, eventually they are going to organize.

NERVOUS JEW ALERT

I love watching your kikes squirm. It's one of the few things that truly brings me glee on the internet these days.

You're a fool nothing is going to happen until the trillionaire muds buy off the west just as the Zionists didn't make their move until they bought off the west. This is already in full effect and it's why the Jew is going absolutely nuts these last few years, but you already know this as Jews are the only group more detested than Muslims worldwide.

Neo-conservatism was founded by Jews trying to infiltrate the Republican party to steer it- early on the Jews had only a base control of the Democrat party- I theorize that they had 4 main reasons for doing this
1. that a reactionary white nationalist identity would arise should they continue their course of liberalizing America so they began infiltration. As the Democrats would be party to grasp the fruits of the counter culture the Jews had made the Republicans would be the party to gather those who would reject it.
2. The Democrat party was increasingly shifting into a peace based party due to their new generation of baby boomers who accepted the counter culture- so the Republican party would become the war party. This was envisioned as an arm to support Israel, this is also why
there was also a simultaneous infiltration of Protestantism with zionism and messianic jews.
3. There would need to a party that would be pro-market in appearance so to allow for the unrestricted growth and control of the banking and media industry which exist to expand control and money into jewish hands.
4. To create the current distractions by polarizing people against each other in the political forum- no longer was this about labor and management but homosexuals and christians or illegals and citizens.

Irving Kristol was the father of neo-conservatism (which is essentially liberalism with a freer market)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_Kristol

Thats right I'm a jew for asking why israel deserves to be a special ally of the US. Andy why everyone believes they are our number 1 ally in the Mid east, when facts state other wise.

It's a mixture of apocalyptic evangelicals, and the fact that mudslimes are 5x worse than Jews.

He was at one point the fourth most powerful general in Canada and served in Brussels HQ in the 1990's. His motto later in life was "Gas the yids, even their kids". He was quite the man for sure.

Your parents are idiots- how many times did God nearly destroy Israel for being evil? God even punished Israel for when Saul oppressed his neighbors whom they had a pact with that were non-Jews. This whole pro-Zionism Christianity is al cherry-picked verses that completely ignore Israel's history- even in the New Testament it was the Jews who continuously harassed Paul and incited riots against him. It was judaizers that nearly got Peter to reject the gentile believers.

For fucks sake.

Guess what is the gayest city in the world? Tel Aviv.

You religious nuts really get me. You'll waste your life away on fairy tales while your 61% nigger president country goes to hell in a hand basket. Thankfully there are virtually none of you in my country you're a completely useless bunch.

>nor can anything man do impact the timing of the apocalypse.
Based

>He was at one point the fourth most powerful general in Canada and served in Brussels HQ in the 1990's

More like serve in the IDF as a receptionist lol.

Hows the weather in Tel'aviv?

Also its only a matter of time before the Mid east gets sick of israels shit and turns on them. It will be a glorious day for the world.

>and the fact that mudslimes are 5x worse than Jews.
Jews are definitely worse though. They may not blow shit up for allah snackbar but they will subvert and degenerate your culture will parasitically draining your blood and your soul. And by the time you figure it out it will be too late. They are behind the mudslime hoards being imported into Europe too as well and promoting race mixing via various forms of media. They will kill us all, torturously and slowly. Muslims are a problem but they could be contained in Muslim lands and dealt with if they got out of line. Instead the jews are sending them here to live with us. They're only a problem here cause of the jews. If they wouldn't be here otherwise and there would be less problems in their lands if Israel didn't exist (but obviously still problems cause kebab gonna kebab)

I'm not trying to be dense, i'm honestly curious about whether you're perception seems realistic where you are. I live in an overwhelmingly evangelical christian area, where most people believe Israel is the fulfillment of prophecy. Speaking ill of Israel publicly is completely unheard of...saying something anti semitic would be on par with walking down main street in klansmen robes, it doesn't happen.

So the idea that people would casually espouse such ideas, or that Jews have lost their political power/positions in government is almost incomprehensible. Im trying to understand if you are just a lone raving anti semite, or an accurate representation of Canadians/other countries.

>Also its only a matter of time before the Mid east gets sick of israels shit and turns on them. It will be a glorious day for the world

EXCEPT we need to redpill America before another kike puppet gets us involved again. Pic related.

You're repeating everything i've already said. So yeah obviously I agree.

Most people I know are antisemitic but i'll admit it's largely because the unique situation of my city. We had an influx of multi-multi millionaire Ukrainian Jews in the 1990's who bought up all the lake front property with stolen soviet money and our town council royally fucked with them for years so there were lots of high profile antisemitic/antiwhite incidents.

When I was in university there was a rather overwhelming antisemitism as well including a BDS movement that passed by more than 80% I can't remember the exact number. This antisemitism almost entirely focused on the Jewish ruling class in the USA and the Israeli government. Our Liberal party (Trudeau) got absolutely BTFO in 2011 election so they ditched their Jews and went full Muslim. The NDP & Green party also did something similar only our Conservative party is your typical pro-Israel pander to the Jew but I sense this is changing as well.

We spend a retarded amount of time on the internet here in Canada (5 months of winter) and we follow American politics more than our own because it's so god damn boring and stable here so this naturally makes us more antisemitic.

There are actually several reasons.

1. Holocaust: Jews are victims that we have the moral obligation to help no matter what.
2. God's Chosen People: The Jews, as God's Chosen People, should be returned to their homeland in order for Jesus to return and save everyone (or whatever)
3. AIPAC: The Jews, notoriously powerful and wealthy, have a massively powerful lobby in Washington that has the power to make or break people's careers. If you don't support Israel, after all, it would be very easy to make you out into being an antisemite--a word utterly odious and which destroys reputations.
4. Private Central Banks: Again, with Jews being so powerful, it is not surprising that many, like the current Chairman of the Federal Reserve, are Jews. And where there are Jews, assume they feel a sense of loyalty to Israel. As such, the very entity that controls our currency is in thrall to Israel, and they can dictate what we do in term.
5. Globalism: It is beneficial to the cause of globalism to bring under our heel any nation that is not part of the NWO globalist clique. In the name of spreading democracy and "protecting our freedoms," Israel is a useful ally to the neo-cons in that we can make war on the Middle East endlessly in order to "safeguard our ally."

Our old conservative government also subverted the Jew at every turn including this which if the CPC wasn't the only pro-jew party would have decimated their support among the kikes: news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act

Now there's only one criminal hate speech charge (promoting genocide) and only the (elected) minister of justice can approve a case of hate speech. This made me think there are tons of antisemities in the conservative party but they could just be pro-liberty.

Oh and rofl this measure which btfo the hollywood jews and essentially made it legal to torrent in Canada by banning class action lawsuits against consumers and limiting the max piracy payout to $5k. Perhaps we all do secretly hate the Jew.

techdirt.com/articles/20121202/19532721203/canadian-copyright-law-caps-statutory-damages-5000-just-as-file-sharing-lawsuits-make-their-unwelcome-return.shtml

Lets not forget their media control either now.

Because the right likes giving Israel billions of dollars for nothing in return, and funding them to sell American military secrets to Russia and china.

On the plus side, we also get to send Americans to kill/get killed by Muslims who didn't have shit to do with us, until we funded a Jewish invasion.

Seriously, can anyone give me one good reason we shouldn't deport every Jew and Muslim and just let them fucking kill each other?

brainwashing campaign by kikes infiltrating churches to tell their followers jews are "chosen by god" and shit like that

They have a cool flag

RARE
A
R
E

Rarest ever!!

Because "we" don't do shit. Influx of new users plus extreme pro-Israel shilling over the summer is at fault here. Don't be a good goy

You misspelled Republic Party

The "religious redpill" is as follows

>Jews rebuild the temple
>Armageddon
>Jesus christ comes back
>Fights against the jews and all of the non-believes of christ
>All the people who believed in jesus go to heaven
>Jews and mudslimes and everyone else rots in hell

>there was also a simultaneous infiltration of Protestantism with zionism and messianic jews.

wut?

what the fuck

How did you miss this rare flag?

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

because proxies aren't hard

no homo, goebbels is a handsome man

Prior to the 1950's you never would have heard this term- messianic jew. But now a bunch are popping up- Jews that claim to believe in Jesus as the messiah in their religion, BUT they retain all their jewish practices. The funny thing is they sell themselves as some sort of "real-deal" Christians, and they are always ardent zionists.

Just Jews pretending to be Christians in order to influence them.

the only people who fall for this messanic jew bullshit and this "jews are your friends" bullshit are people who have literally never read the bible

how many fucking times in the bible does jesus himself go off on the jews and pharisees(jewish leaders)? how many times does he call them out on their bullshit? plenty of times.

the catholic faith is(or was?) the biggest stonewall against international jewry and that is why jews try so hard to make themselves look good to christians. literally all you have to do is read the new testament and see what jesus said for yourself to get the big picture. jews have been fucking jewing for 2000 years and even jesus was sick of their shit.

Hate diaspora Jews, we Zionists are just doing our thing killing mudslimes and not hurting people.

Trump is Jesus
>fights against jews
This would be the Zionist controlled MSM

East Timor?

It's the "end times" bullshit they are peddling. Remember the Left Behind series that was popular? All those rapture books? I don t doubt that was some hasbara funded shit seeing how it always paints Israel as a saviour and the Jews as allies who will eventually Christianize.

>the catholic faith is(or was?) the biggest stonewall against international jewry and that is why jews try so hard to make themselves look good to christians.

Was, it seems so many have sold out now for shekels and good public perception.

Both of your kind belong in the same oven.