i'm looking into learning some self defense
What are some top tier forms to learn.

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwjewbookcom/635697089915293/videos/677594475725554/
police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/applyOnline/
youtube.com/watch?v=M_l-WgEQjpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brazilian Jew Jitsu and Krav Maga are both decent. A knife or gun is vastly superior tho.

Take a gun class and practice form at the firing range.

Ausfag laws is near impossible to own a firearm.

Concealed Carry Permits

Hapkido or any aikido art.

This is australia where normies rather security then freedom and rely on the state for protection

Well, honestly, "Being Somewhere Else" is usually best, followed closely by "Running the Fuck Away."
You're going to get hurt if you fight with people, and it will probably hurt.
A lot.
Think with your big head for a change.

wwwjewbookcom/635697089915293/videos/677594475725554/
This looks pretty fun.

Silat

Abit hard when the treat is my mothers boyfriend who is a ex heroine addict who is a dead beat that cant hold a job.

Fucking women

Glock 19

And what are you planning to do when those intelligent options aren't available? Bend over and pray?

Gunkata
Suppliment with Gun-Jutsu and /k/ombat /k/i

I'm 6ft 205 pounds i workout alot but don't have any physical combat experience

trudat. Local police report somebody was walking down the street and a middle-aged black dude on a bike bumped into him and demanded he's shoot if the cellphone wasn't given over. Then he shoved the victim to the ground and tool the cellphone.

Why the victim didn't leg it up the hill through the woods I have no idea. I know the street. Think some old nigger on a bike is going to run through the woods firing his nonexistent gun everywhere at you, or just
>awww nawww
>sheeeeeit
and pedal on down to the next white boy

Krav Maga is probably the best

He's in Australia you retard, you can't get guns there

You can but its a big fuck around.

If it's that much of a process, getting a gun in your situation is impractical.

Why not just get a pocket knife? Talking from experience here, a completely untrained person with a knife is on the same level as a black belt on pretty much anything. Nearly impossible to fight someone with a knife without getting slashed multiple times.

Have wealth and a rich social circle.

Physical violence is poorfag tier.

police.qld.gov.au/programs/weaponsLicensing/applyOnline/
Thats the process

Agreed working on that, woman make bad choices
somes up my situation.

Learn human anatomy, its weak and vital points, and its strong points. Then study the science of martial arts and fight science, getting strong also doesn't hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_l-WgEQjpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma

Jewish Jitsu and muey Thai

Krav MAGA

This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
eep, i'm pretty strong just have no physical combat experience thinking about a year in the military for basic training will do some good if its possible.

If you're out and about then situational awareness and avoiding a fight is really far and away the best thing to do. In my limited personal weaponless combat experience, being fast and flexible is almost as big an advantage as being heavier and stronger, and therefore should not be neglected. Even if you just want to add some rudimentary boxing to your workouts you'll have an advantage in knowing how to throw a powerful and balanced punch and be light on your feet. Grappling comes more naturally to me for whatever reason. I guess you could think about choke holds and wrestling locks and stuff like that if you're really planning on being able to subduing a single opponent until help arrives, but I'd be more inclined to think about how to avoid, and then to disable and get out.

And if I'd much rather bring a baseball bat or something less short-range than a pocket knife to the fight if I could.

Forget self defence.

Just buy a gilly suit.
Camouflage is the best survival technique ever

lol this, not looking for trouble i avoid at all cost but if the situation presents the need for self defense then i want to be able to defend my self.

If you plan on fighting a single attacker one on one, jiu jitsu or boxing, if you plan on encountering multiple attackers and want to be able to create space to get away, boxing. I recommend a combination of the two. Jiu jitsu will teach you joint manipulation and give you your best shot in a one on one and plain old western boxing will keep you on your feet, looks scary, teaches you to evade, and can allow you to land the kind of punch that will buy you the second or two you need to run from an unwinnable situation.

No law against bows, only cross bows. Probably not that good in a fight against humans (except other Aussies) but if we need to flee to the bush you could hunt a wombat

You're worth a reply.
("Options" is key)
My recommendation to OP was based on what I knew about him from his post.
Not much.

Now, it appears that he is in a domestic abusive relationship, or something along those lines.
Probably be best to move out.
You might even consider taking your Mom with you.
If that's not possible, find a person who is experienced in fighting felons, and get them to do it for you.
Like a policeman, for example.
I understand you can call them on the telephone, or have someone else do it for you, and they will take you somewhere else.
Maybe even take heroin boy to another place.
I wasn't kidding about the whole "thinking" thing, either. He's expecting you to get physical.

Or, you can go back to reading the usual replies.

Best of luck.

he is suppose to be moving out he is a scrawny faggot could easy lay him on he's ass but he has nothing to lose thus making him unpredictable and raises the level of concern. legit has a hernia protruding from hes belly doesn't lift smokes bongs daily and ciggies he wouldn't last 2 mins.

Super secret squirrel martial art.
I call it "Gun"

train in a special martial arts called crouching bull hidden cuck. it consists of offering your wife to the agressor while you get to hide in your closet watching through the cracks while beating off. works like a charm

Met a young lad once who it turned out had an alcoholic abusive pedophile dad. It didn't seem like his dad had done anything more than download pictures known about through RATs, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't eager to say anything about it.

I told him he should immediately move out, and he said he loved his obviously mom too much. Not until later did I come to learn that he was too young to move out, and was actually trying to protect his younger brother. He sent me a picture of a pipe he kept under his bed in case his father came in room again.

Real martial arts train mentally and spiritually as well as physically. Just pick one and focus in to it. All of the ones listed so far in this thread to my knowledge are good suggestions. But I've never felt anything like my old heavy bag after I started to learn to throw a punch.

Chinese Kung Fu/Wushu if you are serious about long term self improvement, got to a place that has some Asians or it's usually meh. The forms are like libraries of moves and as you go through the training your body will be able to handle more punishment. Iron-body stuff is really good training but it takes a lot of practice.

Krav Maga if you want the biggest bang for your buck and training time. Way lower potential than Kung fu but you will get a lot out of one year of it.

Aikido is great for self defense 1v1, it will help you control an opponent and lock them in a position they can't do shit about. It counters a lot of common incoming moves.

Tai Kwon Do, that shit from the philipines, and Brazilian JuJitsu are shit tier.

Kickboxing and Okinawan Karate are ok. Karate really changes quality place to place, if you can find an old hardcore Japanese dude to teach it then it's probably good.

Go buy a Karambit and learn how to fight with that. I have an Emerson Karambit and I can gut you in seconds.