Mermaids

Is there any Sup Forums related things about mermaids interacting with humans? Other than Little Mermaid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nH6ya5g2-s
vimeo.com/64999707
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peter Pan

She seems surprised that the sailor she's just drowned is dead.

Mermaids: no sense of right and wrong.

Thank you

Wow, nice, user, thanks.

Does she eat him?

We don't know that she drowned him. Could be he was tossed in by a mutinous crew and she's attempting to rescue him. Some stories are started thus.

The end.

Nah, man. Mermaids be all about drowning sailors. It's what they do.

What a weird dame

Women, am I rite fellas?

This nigga got a tattoo in a nanosecond.
Those Maori got their inking skills down tight.
Nice Gyno, Fag.

For lesbians, it is different.

It's because they're used to the fish smell, right?

Not all mermaids!

Start a hashtag campaign! #NotAllMermaids!

They braided her hair? That was nice of them.
Those lower faces are begging to be turned into reaction images.

All the faces in this series are priceless.

Did she eat them?

That would be rude if she did. These have been some fine, upstanding negros. They didn't try to rape her or anything.

Now we're talkin.
It's lookin' like she's gonna reward their hospitality with some sea treasure.

Oh. How boring.

Fishfolk gotta eat too.

For a moment, there, I thought we were going full Deep One.

I'd honestly rather have the hot chick chillin' around the island and helping out with our fisherman chores. I mean I don't even know where you go to flip treasure.
>upstanding
They didn't even try to grab a titty while she was out, these have been EXEMPLAR negroes.

>I mean I don't even know where you go to flip treasure.
Cash For Gold, obviously.

I was thinking Pawn Star...

They would at least know the right people to call.

Do they have Cash for Gold in small Carribean Island communities?

Probably in the touristy areas.

what the actual fuck?

That's what mermaid lore is actually like. As always, Disney != reality.

Is that Karl the Pirate?

And then she drowned him the end.

If you mean OP's pic I know the context and I'm way more terrified of the sailor than the mermaid...

I have this...

youtube.com/watch?v=_nH6ya5g2-s

Well don't hold out. Tell us the context.

Still not sure I understand this comic. What was his problem, exactly? Is it a sex thing?

I don't really get it, but she should drown him for wasting her time.

Beaton said that was the original plan. She'd drawn this pic a while before doing that comic, though.

Thats mabel from gravity falls, the blond dude is going to fuck her and then eat her to gain immortality.

You're right, that sailor is super-terrifying, what with being unconscious or dead, sinking into the ocean. That poor, defenseless mermaid.

It's a fan made Alternate Universe of Gravity Falls where Bill is a hunter/pirate and Mabel is a Mermaid

You could have found it with reverse image search instantly rather than posting.

Chill, nigglet.

no he wants to keep her as a pretty trophy

So who are the bigger dicks?
Merfolk or Fairfolk?
Merfolk seem to have a more consistent MO, seduce people, drown people. If you count sirens, it alters slightly to seduce people, smash them into rocks.
Fairfolk I don't think always kill, but their fuckery seems more esoteric. Like kidnap and replace babies. Because they think babies are toys. Also they apparently get up to a lot of nonconsensual buttstuff. And they give you herpes while you sleep.

Merkin at least eat people. Fae kill and torment purely out of boredom, and are generally much more powerful, and don't stick to certain territories far from man.

kek

Well, it's a fan AU and the specifics are up to each author, but sometimes for that AU he's still a trillion-year-old universe-destroying eldritch abomination just shapeshifted to look like that for kicks or as bait to the monsters he hunts. And whatever the details Hunter Bill is a notoriously gory/violent/edgetastic AU Bill in a lot of versions. Fortunatly (?) for Mermaid Mabel she's probably going to be a sexpet and forced girlfriend whether she likes it or not rather than dinner if the general gist of these things is anything to go by.

Depends on if you're going with the relatively recent idea of Seelie vs. Unseelie courts, depends on which court the fae are from if so.

But as this guy said

if the merkin are eating people, killing for food is way less evil than doing this shit for fun. Sometimes merkin kill for fun too, but uually with fae is is never a survival thing, it is always just for fun because they have to come way the fuck over from a whole seperate realm to fuck with people, that's pretty awful, I mean as least merkin are always competing with humans for resources what's the fae excuse?

So do mermaids need water to breathe or is it a weight issue like with whales & dolphins?

They're mythological beings.
Stupid.

If it makes you feel better they're based on Mantees apparently so, they're like Manatees.

In fairy tales they can usually breathe both water and air because...magic!

I don't know much about manatees besides them being mammals.

vimeo.com/64999707

a charming little story for you all :)

>Nah, man. Mermaids be all about drowning sailors. It's what they do.

>all the absolutely disgusting anti-mermaid rhetoric in this thread

A girl's gotta eat man.

Stating that mermaids drown sailors is not anti-mermaid rhetoric if you readily concede that mermaids drown sailors.

And the fact that they do so in order to eat them actually makes it worse.