Hey Sup Forums what is your strategy for dealing with black people?

Hey Sup Forums what is your strategy for dealing with black people?

Has anybody lived in black neighborhoods? How did you avoid trouble?

Did you keep your eyes down or matched their stare?

How did you protect your possessions from being stolen?

My town is turning black so I need to know how to deal with them until I move.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Amcrest-Security-Megapixel-Weatherproof-Pre-Installed/dp/B0195Q197W/ref=sr_1_18?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1469673028&sr=1-18&keywords=amcrest 720p
nononsenseselfdefense.com/bullies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9EB-VQhkrTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just don't look them in the eye, if you look down then you're displaying your submittal and inviting an attack from them to display their corresponding dominance.

Walk the long way around them and don't look them in the eye. If one does try to hit you, just fuck the singular one that tried up as much as possible. You're a lot less likely to get his "crew" involved if only the guy who started the fight is getting hit, but of course not completely unlikely.

What did you do if challenged a fight by black people? What led to that fight?

Did you have problems with your stuff being stolen? Did any of them try to rob you at gunpoint?

You don't need a tall tree or anything.

If anybody tried that today they'd be lynched by white men. I just care about myself, everyone else is too liberal so I'll just let the black people redpill them, then they'll do the lynching.

Interesting enough captcha asked me to pick three pictures of trees.

Used to live in a shitty area. I'd keep to myself, not looking down or at them, just ignoring them. They were the ones that acted nervous actually. About 10-20 feet before we walk past each other, they always start rapping to themselves and stop when they got about the same distance away. Had to try so hard not to laugh. Also always wore steel toed boots and had a knife or something concealed on me so I wasn't too concerned unless they were in groups of 3 or more.

No.

Firstly because there are so few American style Africans here. Sudanese and Kenyans act more similar to Arabs, in that they're insular and quiet, than they do African Americans unless they're black people who grew up in the west, Americans black people please take note. Furthermore, there maybe are Vietnamese gangsters and "Lebos" here, but they only attack if they feel insulted.

The advice I gave is best followed around aboriginals though and in some way if there's no real contact between you and them then you almost don't exist to aboriginals (it's as weird as I'm making out). This is true for people who readily take offence too, you become just another cunt in the crowd.

To be honest, by not interacting with these people I've pretty much ensured I've never been mugged, despite walking home through one of the busiest train stations (hotspots for crime in Australia) every day during high school. The exceptions being when they've done shit like flick cigarettes at me and I had no choice but to stop and respond in some way, like dodging a cigarette so it wouldn't burn my pants.

BTW, no guns here. If I saw one or a knife I'd run like a bitch, fuck shame. I doubt anyone untrained can hit a moving target.

Ignore them and they'll disappear eventually.

Are you fucking nuts? They're growing here, how do you mean they'll disappear.

Seen a Nigerian family at the beach last week when we had good weather. I was fucking around in the water with my blonde hair blue eyed sister and two nigger boys came within distance of us and I locked eyes with them. I'm pretty well built, 6'2 and /fit/ and they were pretty stacked too but they were manlets so I tensed my traps and flared out my chest to establish dominance over those little twinks. We stared at each other for about 15 seconds straight without breaking eye contact and then they both fucked off back to the top of the beach. When they were leaving I said to my sister "those fucking jigaboos" and she laughed and we continued fucking around with a football in the water.

Pretty autism but it works.

I lived in the ghetto for a time.

I would recommend a Remmington Model 870.

I'm not going to start carrying around a shotgun. I was hoping people here would be giving realistic solutions.

Unlike
or
Staring at them in the eyes could lead to a fight, even I know this and I've never been in a fight in my life.

Bike fast. I lived in the hood when I left home and biked around my city. Always be paranoid always bike fast never stop except for when you have to.

I'm not afraid of fighting them. I don't know why you differentiate between races like that, it would be the same as fighting a white man and I don't fear them. White Americans seem to fear niggers in the us, I find this strange. I don't give a fuck if those jigaboos want to fight, I've boxed for years.

>Hey Sup Forums what is your strategy for dealing with black people?

They already kill eachother in massive numbers. Just wait until the economy goes to shit again and their welfare dries up.

>How did you protect your possessions from being stolen?

i got one of these

amazon.com/Amcrest-Security-Megapixel-Weatherproof-Pre-Installed/dp/B0195Q197W/ref=sr_1_18?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1469673028&sr=1-18&keywords=amcrest 720p

Also how hood are we talking. I would always be unshaven stubble with a scowl. Don't make eye contact for longer than a second or so as you scan your surroundings. It works. Only time I was jumped was when I was retarded at midnight having a cig outside and let my guard down cuz I was tired, I dipped to the back entrance to my apt b4 they could catch me. Also this is legit advice

What if you were on foot? What was your strategy for staying out of trouble?

Blacks in America attack in gangs or with weaponry. White men in America fight somewhat fair.

rule one. never adjust your dialect or small talk repertoire when speaking with blacks. they hate it. talk like the white boy you are.

rule two: call a black woman ma'am over and over again. this for some reason makes them very happy and agreeable.

rule three: get a dog

>If one does try to hit you, just fuck the singular one that tried up as much as possible. You're a lot less likely to get his "crew" involved if only the guy who started the fight is getting hit, but of course not completely unlikely.

does not work like that
just keep swinging and step back/runaway

nononsenseselfdefense.com/bullies.htm

On a societal level, the only true answer is re-segregation. We simply can't hold them to our level of responsibility. Our laws are tailored around White people, and in any capitalist society that places a value on intelligence, Blacks are automatically relegated to the lowest classes by birth. If we attempt some super-affirmative-action, Communist type of public policy, we will end up in some dystopia where statistics are buried and misinformation is pumped out by the media and Whites are dragged down to the level of Blacks and have to pick up the slack in order to Frankenstein-together some sort of advanced civilization.

On a personal level I conceal carry everywhere I go. I'm polite, intelligent, and stay out of nigger areas so I never really have a problem with them. The one time I had some niggers try to approach me while I was pumping gas I just put my right hand behind my back and on my piece and asked them "the fuck you want?" They stopped and muttered some "mup da doo didda" type shit while walking away, probably looking for someone else to victimize, and that was that.

My strategy is mainly to avoid them. I don't go to the club, I don't go to shithole neighborhoods looking for drugs or visiting poor friends, I don't go to public school. I work around them because "muh diversity quota" and pick up their slack at work, but that's about it.

user is right. Back away, keep them all in front of you and only advance if you are going to deliver a clean shot on one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9EB-VQhkrTs

But desu senpai if you have to fight a group of people you are already likely fucked.

This city I'm in is just starting the migration. Just 3 years ago I never saw a single black person in my town. This year I saw 10 different black individuals. It isn't much but I know more and more are coming. And they're already causing trouble. I witnessed a black male screaming at his white wife, I just left the area.

People say I look angry and I have an unshaven stubble as well. I wouldn't consider myself to be a pushover but I've never dealt with black people before so I'm nervous around them.

How did letting down your guard suddenly cause them to attack you? Did you lose your scowl for a second or something? How do you 'keep guard.'?

Magic tricks

Niggers are EXTREMELY superstitious

One time I pretended to see ghosts and the group of Dindus previously accosting me gave me $20 and a bag of weed to "exorcize" them

call the police on them for being suspicous from far away.

when the cops arrive you might see a mike brown style solution to the problem! >:D

Also kicks will get you taken down and jumped on. Stick to the hands.

they pick up on fear like animals do

dont be weak. walk tall. but avoid being around them if at all possible.

Lived in a suburb just outside of Detroit my whole life. Never had any direct confrontations w/ blacks, but then I never let my guard down around them, Saw a retarded nigger sprinkling carpet fresh in the street, and adjusted my path accordingly.

In liberal states over here you will be charged with hate crimes if you defend yourself against a nigger attack.

> keep your eyes down or stare back

If the nigger is trying to intimidate you don't take your eyes off him, he will cheap shot you otherwise.

It's culture

The cuck media says whites are all wimps who cower in terror of powerful black bulls

It's fuckin everywhere

smirk and walk away

I used to live in Jackson, MS. Most blacks I met were old-fashioned good people.

I think the "nigger" meme is overused. Majority of blacks are just fine.

I think we can all agree on one thing: we'd be much better off without the race baiting of BLM and the Democrat Party.

Niggers in Ireland aren't even bad, their pretty submissive. The worst people for a fight in Ireland are the equivalent of Irish rednecks: "culchies". Their scary to city folk because they stick to their farms always and then one night a month they'll travel in packs to nightclubs in urban areas to let out all their depravity and their usually operating on insane amounts of alcohol. Their scary because if you do get in a fight with them their all fucking huge like 6'2 bear mode is the fucking average and their all strong as fuck and resilient to pain from manual labour. Their also very closely strung together and they all know other culchies very well.

Had three black people try to rob me while I was a pizza delivery driver. One had disappeared into the shadows while two were across the street from my car. I saw them before I parked and I followed rule one (Around blacks, never relax). When I noticed that one was missing, I knew what was going on.

One of them asked me for a light and apologized, saying I didn't smoke. The two in sight started walking towards my car as I got in. What made it so obvious was that one of them was walking backwards.

Moonwalker reached out and held my door open as I tried to close it. I looked him in the eye and, without blinking, slammed the door shut as hard as I could. If you make it clear that you're willing to take their fingers back to your job with you, they'll back down for fear of their fingers being put to work.

I continued to look at Moonwalker as I turned my car on and drove away.

Stare at them with the fury of a thousand slave owners and their breeding will kick in and they'll submit.

Generally speaking;

Only speak when spoken to with the lesser race, avoid conflict. Always be prepared to defend myself. Stay away from black neighborhoods.

Lived in a white neighborhood
A large black family moved in a block down
Kids were annoying as fuck
Waiting for a package that has a bunch of clothes in it
Wake up in the morning and see it arrives but want to have coffee and breakfast first
I go back and the package is gone
A month later I see a bunch of little black kids wearing T-shirts that I bought

Never involve yourself with them. Dont go by yourself, definitely not at night. Stay near the roads and not fucking alleys. Never flash your money, wallet, or anything of value outside.

Dont casually leave valuable stuff any where that isnt on your body. Niggers are constantly looking for a people talking, arguing, or whatever then they snatch your shit. Happens all the time at walmart.

really? i live about an hour outside tupelo, ms and it's overrun with niggers. maybe i should move to jackson

>not knowing how to green text

Top kek

Good advice

Try to back down, sometimes they're happy just chumping you and will let it slide... it is far better than the 6v1 beatdown if you stand up for yourself

Yes, which comes to my later advice

They do not disappear, trust me. Like roaches, if you see one, rest assured more are nearby

Yes, be wary. They'll knock you off the bike

Similar to what I will say

Good, they hate when you try to act black. Be normal, they expect no less. Acting black only enrages them because you are either being fake, or trying to be black, and that warrants an ass beating

Okay my advice
-- Be inside before dark, they get bolder at night
-- Take the safest streets, even if that means you walk/bike/drive more
-- Dont wear or show anything of value. If you work a corporate job, change before going home. Wear the standard - shorts, t-shirt, average sneakers. Do NOT wear khakis, laptop bag, etc. If you look valuable, you'll be targeted.
-- Do not carry valuable shirt and if you do minimize its exposure. No jewelry. Phone in pockets. Do not carry cash over $25.
-- If they harass you and stay relatively put, say nothing. A few insults of "ey yo faggot white boi" is not going to kill you.
-- If they come at you, now you have to make some decisions. Can you run? Are you near a store? If you get your ass kicked right now, can you get help afterwards? Once they actually start approaching you, this could mean light harassment or actual violence. There's no real solution here - running won't help if they know where you went and wait for you.
-- Do not act or show fear, they will sense it and only make it much worse. Act calm, normal, etc. Maybe one really just does want a cigarette, but do not nervously stammer you do not have any. Just respond normally, "sorry man, I do not smoke anymore". Do not actually give them anything, it could be a way to divert your eyes.

If you can take them, assert your racial dominance and look down upon them. If they're yoked act moe.

Forgot to add

t. philadelphia wyatt mann
it sucks, friendo

Meet eyes, but its OK to look away first. If you keep staring they will say something. Walking around with your head down is a good way to display you're a bitch.

99% of the time nobody will mess with you. Thats just stupid movie plot crap. Maybe in a shitty high school yeah, but in the real world, in broad daylight, you won't get more than a look. Maybe in the absolute dingiest of ghettos you might catch shit, but nowhere else.

It's not bad. Jackson is 80% black though, so do keep that in mind. But most people get along and behave.

These, pretty much. A lot of them are pretty terrible, but contrary to Sup Forumspular belief they're people too. Just act like a normal human bean around them. As far as not getting burgled, make sure all your shit's secure and there's nothing nice in front of your windows.

Black people here, interesting enough, are in nice neighborhoods, I think it's section 8 program or something. Just 2 blocks away I saw a black family move in and recently saw their kids whooping and hollering while riding their bike.

What's up with black people and their goddamn bike anyways?

if your a home owner id advise you too move property value always drops after they move in.

also don't know how you feel about fighting but ive always found them easy to choke out.

Baltimore fag here, I have a few tactics:
>I stay bearded and unkept, I look like a maniac
>6'1 not a manlet, I walk standing straight up and scan my surroundings
>I have a huge German shepherd husky mix, I walk him without a leash, they are terrified of this
>I growl at anyone that approaches me like a wild animal

Hope that helps

Please stop lying.

Owning a dog is a must if you'll be leaving the house empty for any length of time. I've owned dogs throughout, and never had a break-in. Also their keen senses will likely trigger a warning if someone is lurking around.

fuck that then. i was thinking of moving to cullman alabama. i've been through there several times and never saw any niggers. it used to have a big kkk presence so that may have something to do with it

Dog is a white mans best friend

Holy fuck you guys are autistic. Have you ever been out of the suburbs? I'm Irish-American so I'm pretty white and I've never had problems even in the more sketchy neighborhoods. Guess what? White people live in the hood too you idiots, no one is gonna attack you for that reason alone ffs

Lived in one of the top ten most crime-ridden cities in America in a black area with many projects (I'm whiter that Christmas) and I never had problems with the locals. When approaching a group of blacks, if they looked at me, I would make eye contact and ascend my head in a nod, sometimes saying (firmly) "How ya doin'?" When alone on the streets at night, I would be sure to have a strong gait, keep my shoulders squared, and walk with a swagger (sway your shoulders) like a gorilla does. Never had any problems. If you make eye contact, greet them, and they respond by silently staring back, just continue to stare as you pass, then continue on your way. If you look down, it's a sign of submission (remember who we're talking about here), and if you decide you wish yo look away, look up to the side like something interesting caught your eye. Don't glance over your shoulder.
Look tough, act tough, and you'll be left alone.

American blacks have no honor in fighting. They will fight in large numbers against one. They will use weapons. And the greatest threat is that unlike your average white/asian/hispanic, they don't stop when they have the upperhand, which means they will continue to kick, punch, and stab a fallen opponent. This results in severe and permanent damage or death.

This. Don't act like a pussy around them, however DO NOT LOOK them in the eye unless absolutely necessary. I still remember when some nignog somali looking guy came really close to me in line at a truck stop. I turned enough where I could see him with my peripheral vision... the whole entire time this dude was just mad dogging me. Funny honestly but it just proves nigs are just a ball of angry energy.

I was in a fight with a black dude once. He started pushing me in a bar after insulting my clothes. I tried to disengage twice, but on the second shove I socked him in the nose. He charged, and the fight was broken up before anything got real. His buddies were there with him and they chased me out of the bar, as I was effectively there by myself (one pussy "friend" who I don't associate with anymore, and two women). I was covered in his blood (his nose bled profusely) and I had the women literally sitting at my feet on the floor when I got back. It was chill.
I've never been challenged on the street, nor given any shit like "what are you looking at" despite living in a black area.

I genuinely feel sorry for decent, hard working Americans that have to deal with these animals.

>Don't act like a pussy around them, however DO NOT LOOK them in the eye unless absolutely necessary.
You're scared to make eye contact with black men and think that's not being a pussy? kek

Lived in the ghetto for a few years. It helps to be big. I'm 6ft2in and 210lbs. When it public always act like you are pissed about something. If they ax you something keep answers short. Most are ok when alone, but avoid large groups. It helps to befriend a couple to get an inside on the real bad ones.
Don't be afraid to go apeshit when you have to. Niggers actually do fear crazy white people, but will take advantage of you if you are nice and acting scared/submissive.

Don't act so tame, do what any of your white ancestors would of done and fucking gouge their eyes out if they insult you. You shouldn't "disengage", sock them straight away if they harass you.

Talk to them like theyre not black people. That usually works.

Remember, in America, if you fuck up a black person badly enough to send him to the hospital, there's a good chance you'll be charged with a hate crime. ESPECIALLY if you're in a blue state, which I was.

I keep my head forward but my eyes on them

appear unnoticing or uninterested but always stay on guard

German Shephards. Natural enemies.

This. I'm 5'8" 130lbs with a pretty boy face and I never had to fight a nigger when i lived in the hood. It's all about how you carry yourself and situational awareness along with common sense. Always be armed though, just in case and be ready to use your weapon.

Oh and as for your shit, it sucks, but you really have to lock your shit up. And don't flaunt nice things you have. I remember working as a pizza delivery driver and I would leave my car unlocked as I would get out, run in the store and get my next delivery. I literally parked in front of the store, lighted parking lot, go in and picked up my next delivery (took like 20 seconds) came back out and my stereo was gone.

My dad lived in Detroit and he gave me those kinds of advice, I wasn't paying attention much back then because I felt so safe in my small town.

I listened enough to still remember a few. I don't understand why alleys are more dangerous than roads.

>5' 8"
>130lbs
Holy Christ, do some push-ups and then eat a cheeseboigah, what the fuck are you doing.

True story one time I was going to one of my super hood black friends' houses in the ghetto. I'm a white suburban kid. I accidentally walked into the house next door to his. This was in the real ghetto. The guy is sitting on the couch looking at me and I was just like "is this _____'s house?"

"Nah nigga he next door"

>what is your strategy for dealing with black people?
I don't.

Jesus your small. I can't take people of your stature seriously. Are you sure that they weren't just laughing at you?

kek, pretty chill black guy

Don't be out past dark, walk the way with the most cops. Dress to fit in (jeans and hoodie), don't ever show anything worth money.

You can only avoid so much though. Large numbers of blacks truly hate white people.

You don't involve yourself with them ever.

if blacks plan on robbing you theyre gonna rob you no matter what eye contact bullshit you pull. If you run like a pussy youre not worth chasing.

Get your face out of your Apple product. Look around. Make sure people see you taking it all in but don't stare at any ine person. Some idiot wants to talk or demands a dollar (this is how they beg)? That's interesting, you can't stop and talk though, you got somewhere to be. Always have somewhere to be.

I had a friend who grew up in Camden New jersey
He is white.

He told me one day he was walking home from school and some gangsters shot each other up and he got a ricochet in his leg.

I actually eat and drink a lot. Just started lifting again.
Gotta play the cards I was dealt. It's never been a problem anyway. Having a nice face and good personality helps I guess.

>I growl at anyone that approaches me like a wild animal

No you don't.

Carry a weapon on you at all times. Preferably, a .45 pistol.

At least carry a big, steel-carbon knife.

>I don't understand why alleys are more dangerous than roads
Because they're typically dark, don't have a lot of foot traffic, and away from other people that could see crime going down. More of a night problem unless your city is that shitty

You had to get to the last line to realize he was bullshitting?

If people saw crime going down in the street they'll call the cops but they won't personally intervene, it's the bystander effect.

All black people look the same to white people so witness reports won't be reliable by the time the cops get here.

>truth
Ended up in Richmond at a train station because I'd fallen asleep and missed my stop so the conductor had me get off to catch the opposite train. Ghetto gangster looking gentleman is there selling cds to people and just general black stuff. He looks at me a lot and then walks over and starts asking gang shit like "Where you from bruh" aggressively. (This is a ghetto thing to ascertain what "set" or gang you're affiliated with and is typically used to engage in verbal or physical contest). Knowing the meaning behind this, I responded loudly and confidently using the whitest and friendliest language I could. "Well actually I was born in Irvine, and grew up in San Diego, but currently I'm living in Davis doing my undergrad" blah blah blah. "Are you a local or did you move here from somewhere else?" Blah blah blah.

You could see his immediate confusion, then the aggression melted out of his body language and inflection. He smiled and said "Nah dog, been round here my whole life" blah blah blah "mixtapes" blah blah "wanna buy one?" Etc.

He ended up being fairly friendly, told me to be careful, and gave me a cd for free when I told him that unfortunately I didn't have any cash due to being a poor college student (which was a lie).

Had I been timid, used his vernacular, or responded aggressively, I have no doubt that he would have tried to intimidate and/or fight me.

Currently live in a black neighborhood, generally I just avoid arguments and don't go outside at night.

Move as soon as possible.

I put my arms in the air to appear bigger and then walk backwards away from them. Don't worry about getting between a sheboon and her pickaninny because they don't care.

This is all solid advice. Also try and be polite, don't be a cuck but also don't jump to answer aggression with more aggression.

Also DON'T try to get into controversial debates about current black issues. Use common sense, and openly agree with the general liberal view unless you really know the person is redpilled. A surprising number of blacks have plenty of Sup Forums like contempt for their own race.

MOVE.

Oh I'm fucking moving. At the end of October my mother is getting married to a white man and by November we're moving to rural area. I still will work at the same store downtown where I live but at least I won't have to live here anymore. The advice I'm getting here is for when I'm working in the town.

The Irishman offers terrible advice... unless your goal is to give your sister the tingles.

The better action would be to goad them, and the 5 friends who are lurking behind them, out to deeper waters and just wait.

Always walk down the middle of the street at night in black neighborhoods there's not enough cars running around anyway and it keeps you away from dark spots and little nooks people can hide.

At night don't stop for anyone don't give anyone anything and DEFINITELY do not stop to help someone if their friend comes up to you acting distressed

I'm 6', 170lbs (I only spent 7 out of 9 months in the womb, so I've got skinny bones for a guy), but very athletic with a skinny though muscular build.

I go to a very well known school in a capital city with ghettos that surround the campus on 3 sides. No matter what your size or build, walk with confidence; straight back, squared shoulders, chin up. Because I'm in college and under 21, I can't pack heat. But just in case, because only a fool willingly stays unarmed, I carry a knife on my belt and carry police grade pepper gel (more accurate than spray and with a far greater range). Never hesitate.

Wayne State?

You find it strange because you live in a magical fairy tale of a country and we're talking about an American ghetto.

Anyone ever bring a brick, 4 friends and a glock into that boxing ring of yours? Does the ref allow you to kick your opponent in the ribs after he's gone into convulsions? Will your opponents friends gang rape your family if you win a match?

Get out of here with your sports. We're talking about the real world.

To add to what other user said

" muggers" or other ambush robbers tend to hang out in low visibility areas. When people get robbed on the street they always say " he came out of nowhere" or the like. Of course, he didn't "come out of nowhere" he was watching for someone who was maybe distracted so he could get close and get the jump on you. So alleys, unlit side streets, and concealed areas like entry ways of closed buildings are places an ambush Mugger is more likely to be.