Where's the Chechen from Germany/Russia that shitposted in every Turk-Azeri thread on literally every board?

Where's the Chechen from Germany/Russia that shitposted in every Turk-Azeri thread on literally every board?
I haven't seen him lately. I saw him like 4-5 months ago, he tried to derail my thread but got wrecked and left geg

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/russia/201712151060026319-fsb-daesh-russia-st-pete/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wjat do you want?

sputniknews.com/russia/201712151060026319-fsb-daesh-russia-st-pete/
Arrested by FSB

I was reading your old posts
Why were you so butthurt about us?

Trolled you its not me :DD

Im here

Why do you depict yourself as some kind of Ginger? You look like a Kurd just like other Chechens .Also in reality i'd probably drag you by your armenoid nose and throw you in a bin for being a subhuman near me.
also answer

Im white brother, I dont look the way you and Kurds look like.
And I am not butthurt about you, what exactly did I say to sound butthurt?

Are you schizophrenic? As far as i remember you used to butthurtpost in every thread related to Azeris/Turks 1-2 years ago
I don't believe you're an another Chechen living in Germany lol

All I said was that Turks are nothing but Kurds, Greeks, Native Anatolians and Caucasians mixed together and assimilated by some Khangz n shiet.
Azeris are Dagis, Chechens and Persians larping as Khangz

10/10
pure German humor

>Genetic shitposting
I wasn't talking about that.
However, if you want me to discuss about Genetics then i'll. I'm pretty good at wrecking your kind. Since you're also inbred my IQ is 20 points higher.

Thank you bratishka

Turkmens are a meme ethnicity. Its a mix of Turkics and Iranics.

>Turkmens are a meme ethnicity. Its a mix of Turkics and Iranics.
does that count as an argument in Inbrediya?

Who the first under 1995?

>Azeris claiming so much land
Thats why I don't like you. Fanatics claiming shit for themselves

>Azeris claiming so much land
>so much
It's not even 20% of their clay.
>Thats why I don't like you
you can cry about it. but try to be less butthurt.
>Fanatics claiming shit for themselves
big black bull>white cow

>that map
LMAO

Do you think it's some kind of fanfic? The empire did exist in real life.
What about your empires? Oh wait, you have never had an organized state before. You're like Kurds in that regard geg :DDDD

Yes, the empire did exist. But it literally has no connection to todays Azeris lol. Some steppeniggers were ruling about Iranic people. It wasnt your grandfather Mehmet. Your ancestor is probably from Greece, a Kurd or from the Caucasus. You guys are at the top of pretending to be shit. Muh Turan

>Fanatics claiming shit for themselves
THIS coming from a chechen
lmao

>But it literally has no connection to todays Azeris lol
*citation needed*
>Some steppeniggers were ruling about Iranic people
Steppeniggers from Azerbaijan and Eastern Anatolia mostly. They were called Qizilbash. They spoke some Oghuz language and ruled over Fersians.
>It wasnt your grandfather Mehmet
It was.
>Your ancestor is probably from Greece, a Kurd or from the Caucasus
see also
>a kurd from the caucasus
>from the caucasus
are you talking about yourself lol
>You guys are at the top of pretending to be shit.
okay dunno what that actually means

also what does your pic actually try to say? literally more than some of them have asiatic influence around their eyes. except that obvious kurd in the middle they're not very different lookin either

All we did claim is our independence on our native land.

>*citation needed*
Basic history, go, learn it.

>Steppeniggers from Azerbaijan and Eastern Anatolia mostly
No, Steppeniggers from Central Asia.
>They spoke some Oghuz language
Languages dont mean shit.

>see
See what? Kurds are Iranics, Turkmens have a high Iranic admixture. What exactly is it proving anything you said? We are talking about you guys, not about Turkmens.

>are you talking about yourself lol
Read it again.

>okay dunno what that actually means
Muh Turan

>asiatic influence around their eyes
No they are just dirty and tired lol. I am not saying Turks have no Asiatic influence at all, I am saying that they are mostly made up of non-Turkic heritage.

>See what? Kurds are Iranics, Turkmens have a high Iranic admixture. What exactly is it proving anything you said? We are talking about you guys, not about Turkmens.
Whom do you think Turks descend from, Mongolians? Turks descended from Turkmen settlers from Turkmenistan. Did you expect me to compare Turks to Yakuts? Turks being genetically similar to Turkmens disprove everything you claim.

>No, Steppeniggers from Central Asia.
Qizilbash were from Eastern Anatolia and Azerbaijan. Central Asians were sunni and they still are.

>Muh Turan
Every nationality has its own wewuzzers.

>Turks descended from Turkmen settlers from Turkmenistan
No they don't. Turks descend from Turkic people, Asiatic looking people.

>Azerbaijan
Not the Azerbaijan we are talking about. Azerbaijan in Iran is completly different. They don't even consider themselves Azeri.

>Every nationality has its own wewuzzers.
None of them are comparable to you. Your whole nation is wewuzzing. Even your Georgian president

>Reads old Sup Forums posts
What a pathetic waste of life you are.

that's what i do usually when i'm very bored and don't want to draw stuff.
also
>bumping a thread this old
What a pathetic waste of life you are.

Get a job then, i bumped this shitty thread to tell you how pathetic you are.

>Get a job then
I already have a job. I'm your mother's bull

My mother did mentioned something about a brown fat turd following around her and claiming to be her "bull". Go back to your hole cockroach.